Living Life

By KaylerrrNicole

It's just odd because I grew up thinking that people waited until they were 21 to drink. Couples waited until... More

My Story, Part 1
For Me To Love
What I Would Tell My Younger Self
November 23
Beauty
Proof
Insecure
12/17/16
2017
12/21
I Shouldnt
12/31/16
Why
๐Ÿฅ€
3:35 am 1/24/17
Breaking Our Own Heart
The Call That Was Never Made
4:15
It's OK Baby
IT'S YOU
Untitled Part 21
I Am
Ok?
Explains It
I Need a Favor from You
At Some Point
2 weeks
Me Too
Know what sounds great
What's your excuse?
Depop
Our Award
Just sucks
Welp
You
Accidental Love
Forest Fire
I Thought
Nothing
I tried
Its a Dream
Danger
Remember

One Day

34 8 0
By KaylerrrNicole

One day, maybe many years from now you will search for me- realizing what you've lost.
Perhaps you'll call me only to discover my number is no longer in service. Then you'll reach out via social media but they'll be no response.

Then when you give up searching for me physically, you'll do so emotionally. Trying to find someone else who cares like I did. Was ok with your strange habits and sounds. The fact that when I really laugh I snort. Or care to much to soon. How I asked how your day was and inquire about your family.
You'll soon realize that though their are many ok women in this world, none are quite like me... I was unique... I was their for you when nobody else was... I had your back when you didn't even have your own.

Yet, you lost me. & you will try desperately to find me in every soul that you meet. But you never will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 3.8K 32
Y/n- please don't beat me I will never try to run away i promise please Jimin- no no no why are you crying don't cry.this is your punishment take it...
6.6K 524 11
โœฟ โ› ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—• ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ก โœ โœงห–ยฐ. ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‰๐’Š๐’„ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘ ห–ยฐ.โœง ๐—‚ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž'๐—‹๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ผ๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–ผ๐—…๐—Ž๐–ป ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐—‡ .แŸ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 60.2K 39
แ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€Šแ€บแ€แ€ถแ€ทแ€‰แ€ฎแ€ธ + แ€”แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธ
1.2K 65 18
The loving kiss of death The cold touch of darkness Where is the hope I'm searching for? Your sweet little kisses Your gentle touch Ah, there it is...