My Life In Nashville

By Rebaconcert13

The life of Reba's daughter, Tennessee. More

My Life In Nashville
Getting A Home
Finding My Parents
Figuring Out What To Do
Getting To Know My Parents
Reba Cheating?
Getting The Facts
Author's Note
Separation
Seperation Part 2
Normal?

The Rumors/Aunt Janine

176 5 1
By Rebaconcert13

Mama, Uncle Ronnie, Uncle Kix and Aunt Barbara left yesterday. So today after school I have to go over to Aunt Janine and Uncle Ronnie's house for the week, which going to be one awkward week because I hear the rumors about mama and Uncle Ronnie at school. I hate it because I can't pass someone without the whispers.

I get to Aunt Janine's after school and walk in. "Aunt Janine? I'm here!" I hear loud banging noises in the kitchen; I walk in and find the kitchen a mess. She turns around and jumps. "Whoa, you scared me." She laughs and I do too. "Sorry, I yelled when I walked in." "Sorry I didn't hear you. I've been baking up a storm." I nod and looks around. "I can see that." She starts cleaning up and I help.

We finish cleaning and now we are sitting on the couch in the living room; watching TV. "So, how was school?" I shrug; my mood went from happy to see Aunt Janine to down. I didn't really want to talk about it, especially with her. "It was okay, I guess. I don't want to talk about it." She nods. "What would you like for dinner then?" "Pizza?" She smiles and grabs her phone, calling the pizza place. A half hour later the door bell rings and she gets up, paying the delivery guy. Janine brings the pizza in the kitchen and I run in there and grab a piece. She laughs and hands me a plate. "Well I see you're just like your uncle Ronnie. Food always changes his mood." She laughs and I smile. We eat our dinner and the phone rings. "I'll get that." I run to the phone in the office and answers it. "Hello?" "Tennessee? Hi baby girl." It was mama. "Hi mama." "How is my baby?" I laugh. "I'm doing good, mama. How are you and everybody?" "Tired and ready for bed, early morning tomorrow. How was school?" I sigh. "It was fine, just like every other day." "Okay, well I just wanted to call you and say good night and that I love you." "Love you too, mama, good night." I hang up and goes back to the living room. "Who was it?" I sit down "mama." She nods and gives me a small smile. "Well, I'm going to bed, good night." She stands up and kisses my forehead  and goes to her bedroom. "Night!" I stay up for a few hours and then goes to the spare room, where I'll be staying and goes to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 33.4K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
603K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
812K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...