Hard Out Here

By NauticaMaignan

It's hard out here for a prostitute, that's why I have to get out, Feel me? More

Hard Out Here
Let Me Show You
I'm Gone
Make It
A Crack In The Perl
What You Don't Know
And we all fall down
Ashe
Recovery
Still Falling
Bye Summer
Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Hard Knock Life
Catching Wind
April Fools
No Way Out
F.U.C.K
The Big Pay Back
Sister Or Foe
"Fuck Her!" -Jade
Last of The Real

Back Like I Never Left

1.4K 58 7
By NauticaMaignan

Ada

The smell of piss was strong, where the hell was I? I slowly pulled off the black cloth Money had over my head, my wrist still hurting from the tight cuffs he placed on me through out the ride to wherever I am. My stomach turned as I inhaled the horrible stench.

My hands flew to my face as a bright light hit my face, momentarily blinding the shit outta me. "You cool?", came a female voice. She flashed the light in her face, a young bright eyed girl stared at me with interest, why was she here? She looked no older than fifteen.

"I'm straight", I lowered my hands a bit, my eyes adjusting. "Where am I?".

The girl walked over and squated next to me, she smelled like blood but I didn't see any fresh bruises on her anywhere. "Maryland girl! We in Money's whore house".

Damn.

"Who are you?". I looked at her, confused.

The girl blushed under her brown skin, it was very noticeable, even with the little bit of light we had. "Evelyn".

Evelyn rubbed her skinny legs and stretched them out, the odor of blood getting stronger. "Are you on your period?". She blushed again.

"He doesn't give girls pads when they are in here, im sorry". She moved over and closed her legs tight, flashing the light up at the ceiling. "What's your name?".

"Ada", I whispered.

"That's a nice name", she whispered back. We sat there for a few more moments in quiet, my mind was in over drive. Maryland? Why here? Money didn't know anyone in Maryland, at least I didn't know anyone whom he knew here.

I felt sick, the overbearing smell of period blood and piss was getting to my stomach. "Is there a bathroom in here?".

"Nah, only cat litter. Be careful though, I took a shit like an hour ago". Everything I ate came pouring out as she said this. This was some nasty shit right here. A litter box? Damn, we really just some pussies to Money.

Wiping my mouth with the end of my shirt, Evelyn came over rubbing my back, I almost mushed her back because of the strong smell but fought against the urge, she was only trying to be nice and the last thing I needed was an enemy at this point. I could use every and anybody on my side, I needed to get the Fuck outta here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fell asleep in a corner, a bright light shined down waking me. My back ached from the concrete floor, this shit was untolerable.

"Get the Fuck up here, I'm closing this door in thirty seconds". Evelyn and I wasted no time scrambling off the floor Damn near tripping over each other and making our way out of the basement of hell.

I was so use to the dark, everything was blinding me, I couldn't see for shit. I blinked Damn near twenty times a second trying to re adjust my eyes. Someone grabbed my shoulders, guiding me around the house. They took my hand and placed it on the back of a share. "Sit", it was Evelyn. I sat.

"You bitches stink, take a Damn bath after ya eat", a plate was shoved in the front of me and I wasted no time digging in. I couldn't recall the last time I ate but I wasn't no dummy, the toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage taste like heaven.

My vision finally came back to normal and my plate was cleared, Evelyn sat besides me licking her plate clean. A glass of Orange juice with ice was sat in the front out us by Stallion, the huge smile she wore was obvious this bitch pulled something, I just didn't know what.

I eyed Stallion as she sat in Money lap who was now sitting across from me, they both smiled wickedly. I picked up the cup slowly, still watching them carefully. I placed the tip of the glass on my bottom lip, the odor of piss smacked me in my face, almost causing me another throw up episode. I placed the cup down back on the table, can't even get a decent cup of Orange juice around here, I wonder what the Fuck they put in the water then.

These muthafuckas was sick, and I know I couldn't trust Stallion horse look alike ass. Before I could warn Evelyn, she had already took her drink to the head, and spitting it out on the hard wood floor.

Money laughed hysterically like that was the funniest thing in the world, Stallion got up and returned with a towel and pine sol. "Wipe this shit up bitch", she yanked Evelyn down by her hair, making poor Evelyn yelp like a small puppy.

When she was done cleaning the mess, she was sent to take a shower and Stallion to the super market to pick up dinner, leaving Money and I to talk alone.

"Your pregnant", he looked hard at my stomach, "how far?".

"Three months".

"I could make a lot of money off yo ass, yea Niggas love pregnant pussy".

I said nothing. The realization that my life was going full circle and I was back at square one was I started hit me.

"Look around you", I looked. "We living large baby! Getting shot was the best thing that ever happen to me. I met some bomb ass people at the hospital that love a good Fuck and don't mind spending large amounts of cash for it, we doing the Damn thing in here!" Money sat back in his chair with a grin, proud of the come up he had made.

Money took a cigarette out of his pocket and put it at the tip of his lips, since when he smoked bougies?

"Get the Fuck outta my face and take a shower. You stink, smelling up my whole Damn house". Hesitantly I got up, wandering around the spacious house. Money really did make a come up, this house was off the chain, but it certainly wasn't no place for me or my baby.

_________________________________________

After the long shower, Stallion was back in action. She showed me to the room I would be Fucking and sleeping in, the punishment basement like I didn't already know, and her room if I needed anything. Evelyn and I weren't allowed to bother Money about nothing, all complaints and needs were to go directly to Stallion. I also learned that Stallion was no longer Fucking anymore, this bitch was like a secretary or something, somebody to keep the girls in charge. I wanted to say what girls since there were only four bedrooms in the two family house, but decided against it.

"Any questions?". Stallion turned to look at me with her hands in her wide hips, she had ass for days.

"Why? Why are you so loyal to him? He use to hurt us, beat us, sell us". The question haunted me while I showered, confused me, I needed to know. What was Stallion's deal? She didn't owe him nothing, why was she so loyal?

Stallion squinted her eyes real tight and grabbed my arm, twisting it a little. "Don't you ever question what the Fuck I do", spit flew out here mouth as she said this, "keep Fucking with me bitch and I'll send yo ass in the punishment basement so fast your baby won't even know what the Fuck happen".

I wanted to say 'bitch what? You make no sense' but decided to keep my mouth shut, I refuse to go down to that basement again.

________________________________________

That same night I got my first trick in a long time. Stallion came into my room to help me prep for the john, help my ass. The bitch sat on my bed barking orders like she was Fucking crazy. "Did you shave your pussy? White men don't like hairy pussy bitch!", or "Wash your greasy ass hair, this not back in the day, you can't walk around looking all busted up". This bitch was killing me. She made me put on two coats of vanilla smelling lotion, perfume behind my ear, titties, thigh, and wrist, and roll on deodorant. Bitch!

Not to long later, I was ready and completely naked. "Here", Stallion threw a stack of condoms and girl condoms on the bed, "your ass already knocked up anyway, but just in case them nasty fuckers got somethin', gotta be careful", and she walked out, good.

The bed was king sized, a big difference from the twin I use to have in the past. Wait why am I thinking about this shit even though I said I wouldn't? Because my past is Fucking with my future.

The door knob twisted and in walked a middle aged white man in a blue fitted suit, handsome too.  Damn, that was rude of him though, he could of at least knocked first.

"Your name?", he purred. immediately he stripped from the waist down socks and all, the top of him was still in tacked.

"Tiffany", I lied. Damn, why do I feel shy all of a sudden? I use to do this with no problem, even strip and shake my bare ass in front of hundreds of men.

"I love it, I love you", huh? He sat next to me at the edge of the bed and directed me to get on my knees in front of him. "Come, I don't have long. My wife will be expecting me soon". He looked at his gold Michael Kors watch and back at me, giving me a small grin.

I picked him up in my hands, feeling his penis grow alive. Whoa, he definitely wasn't little. Before I could take him in my mouth, he pushed me back by my shoulders.

"No sweet heart, Fuck me with your titty's".

A/N: I love this chapter for some reason. Stallion ass done got brand new on bitches like she wasn't a hoe a few months ago. And cat litter??? Don't even ask me how I came up with that lml.

And please forgive me for taking long to update, I gotta job now *woot woot* so don't have much time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 62 19
"Please stop! Please." I yell. Why won't he stop. Why is he doing this to me. I've asked him to stop but it's like he can't hear me. "Please Stop! No...
6.2K 433 23
''i got a man but i want you and it's just nerves, it's just d#ck, making me think about someone new. you know i got so much to say, i try to hide it...
371 45 40
"Am so exhausted and angry those fools had the balls to cheat on me, my so called best friend and boyfriend of 3years but really am gonna make them p...
9.8K 532 24
i know you're no good for me but you caught my eye