Untold Truth.

Galing kay Royalheartss

Three rules to never forget. Never look back. Never fall in love. Don't show weakness. Was all Violet's been... Higit pa

Untold Truth.
Beacon Hills.
Mutual Hatred.
Note for readers.

Opened Bond |

9 0 0
Galing kay Royalheartss

______________________________________________________________________________

V I O L E T ' S                  P O I N T                                  O F                                         V I E W 

______________________________________________________________________________

I was on my way headed home. When I had noticed a figure following me, I didn't know who or what but something was definately behind me. I looked back and saw nothing, getting a bit freaked out. I quickened my pace only to hear footsteps behind. I looked back once more and saw nothing. Only to turn around to see Ethan in front of me, I playfully slap him, don't do that you scared the crap out of me. He chuckles, that was the intention love.

I decided to take you up on your offer of a sightseeing a bit early. I mean I could really use a good hang, unless you have something better to do. Uh I totally get it the.  Ethan shut the fuck up, walk back with me to my hotel, i'll just drop off my stuff and change then we can head out, and you know I have nothing better to do. Plus why so nervous? Remember you can be yourself around me. I don't bite I promise unless someone triggers me of course. 

He laughs a bit relaxed, well what are we waiting for? He says picking me up running to the hotel boy is he fast. We get weird looks from people around us, I mean I get it. He's holding me bridal style,  im in his arms, were laughing and heading to a hotel were both hot. Yeah I so get it. They think were gonna bang. I mean I wouldn't mind it though but I'm not his type. Damn once again too bad.

He looks at me in hysterics, annoyed I glare at him would you stop reading my thoughts its not cool anymore. They're my private thoughts, it's personal your invading that. I'm sorry he can't help but laugh, I glare at him more. No really violet your right it is too bad, we'd so bang if I was straight but hey maybe you could change my mind. Shut up ethan I say dragging him to the lobby. 

We make it to my suite, and he stares in awe. Not the fact i'm living in a fancy hotel, but all the posters I have up of hollister male models, It seems to have him starstruck. Hello? Earth to Ethan I say waving a hand in his face. He nervously looks at me scratching the back of his head Uh sorry,  its just uh, Uh uh uh I say mimicking him with puppy love eyes. Earning a glare from him, I laugh well by all means enjoy the sight i'm gonna get changed. 

Wait which sight? The posters or you changing? The posters but hey let me know if you like me changing too. Violet you know, I won't look. I honestly don't mind if you do, it's just a bra and boxers. I mean sure it's not the most attractive thing but they're comfie. He laughs at me, but the bra though. Ethan strangers have seen me in bikini's, I really don't care plus I won't be much of an interest. Unless you'd like to see more of course? He laughs at me Violet shut up and get changed, I wanna show you all the best parts there is to this place. 

Ugh, fine. But wait ethaaan one question? Yeah violet, will you sleep over tonight? I really hate being alone. I'd love too. Sure. What about clothes though? Can we go stop by and pick some up. Or I say we could just buy some, I say. He looks at me, I know were werewolfs and all but I hate shopping. Shut up. I'm gonna buy you a whole new wardorbe pretty boy.

He looks at me unsure and laughs whatever you say first lets just get out of here he says. Well ethan I'd love too but once again. I'm only in a bra and boxers. I can't decide on an out fit. Here let me help he suggests. Picking out a pair of high waisted jeans and a white tee with a beanie. Casual is all we need love. Laid back I like it Oobi. Oobi? He looks at me confused. Yes Oobi, it's my new nickname for you well gee thanks, I feel a cute friendship on the way nicknames already. Ya know it. Now really let me get changed. Yeah hurry you slouch, he says smacking my ass. I didn't mind though it was only ethan.

__________________________________________________________________________

E T H A N ' S                         P O I N T           O F                        V I E W 

___________________________________________________________________________

She's just amazing. She's gorgeous, cute and funny. I can be myself around her. I usually don't trust people so fast but something about her just draws me in. She accepts me for myself. She actually cares in being friends with me. She jokes around alot she's light spirtied and a good vibe. I don't know what it is but I feel my best around her. Don't get me wrong she's loads attractive. But i'm still gay. It's just she's honestly such a beautiful person. She's confident, while im more quiet and self observant. She's funny while i'm more toned.

She's easy going while i'm socially awkward. It's just she's like the best friend I always wanted she some how makes life better. Weird thing is it's only been a matter of days and already I'm opening up to her. It's like we share an opened bond. Like I know I have her loyalty. She sure as hell got mine. Best part is I don't have to keep secrets with her, I can be myself all of myself. It's great knowing she's a werewolf too going through the same things but her accepting i'm gay is even better. 

Hello she says waving in my face Oobi? You there. Ethaaaaaaan. I'm finally dressed you arse. Zone in. I know my body had you in day dreams but back to reality once again waving her hand in front of my face. Uh yeah I say realizing I had zoned out. So how about that sight seeing? Let's go I say dragging her out the hotel. Grabbing her motorcycle, Shall I drive or Shall I trust you with my baby? 

I'll drive, trust me. I'm a safer driver plus it'd be weird going around town me holding onto your back, True she states before handing me a black helmet before putting on her red one. Out we go she says handing me the keys. I smile at her and hop on only, to be followed by her holding on to my back. 

We head to an Ice cream shop, it was funny she seemed to be like me, can't decide between a flavor get them both we liked the same flavor too weird. Blue moon cookie dough. We had tooken a few goofy pictures before leaving though. 

I got ran into by a girl who tottally hitted on me, I tried to be polite. Sorry your not my type. Oh my god your so gay aren't you, you fucking dyke burn in hell you disgust me. I was tooken back, a bit low of myself. Only for Violet too walk up to her no Violet it's okay. Um not the fuck its not. Who the hell does she think she is? Listen you twat your arrgoant narrowed minded bombshell. For one he's way out of your league don't ever speak to him like that again. Like how dare you? Who are you to say that? Mad you got rejected.

Oh my god I'm so sorry he's your boyfriend isn't he, I should've noticed.  I laughed walking up to Violet. Violet debated to go along or be up front. Mm damn right he is. My boyfriend. Mine you got that? Stay the fuck away and as for dykes? Don't you dare disrespect gay people again. Your final warning you got it? Uhh uh yes im sorry the girl said before quickly running off. I laughed smiling at Violet she was the best. 

___________________________________________________________________________

V I O L E T ' S                   P O I N T                          O F                         V I E W 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Like who does she think she is? Urgh people irritate me. Vee it's okay. Really. I'm fine no your not, she hit a nerve or two. I can tell ethan she got to you a bit. Listen to me okay? Your nothing less. Your beautiful brown eyes, your gorgeous smile, the way your lip ends meet. Your quirky laugh everything that face you make when your lost. Your perfect eth, I don't give a damn what anyone says. Your a sweetheart too, your so sweet and nice.

Your powerful too, duh. That body though boy are you fit. I mean I get why she's mad? Your out of her league and she was really hoping she had the slightest of a chance. She just got shut down so she only acted on moments she didn't think. I'm sorry you had to encounter that though but hey don't let it ruin our day. Let's go ethan, lets kill some steam I mean the bikes safely parked. Race you? whoever gets there first wins? No cheating deal. 

Deal, he says smiling at me obviously cheered up. READY SET GO ! I sprint. 

_______________________________________________________________________

E T H A N ' S                  P O I  N T                                 O F                                        V I E W 

________________________________________________________________________

I can't help it. She has this way of making everything better. A feature my mom used to distribute before she was killed. She's just I don't really have words. All I know is that anyone that ever comes near her will face my wrath no one will ever hurt her on my watch. Isaac might be my friend and all but I won't hestitate snapping his neck if he hurts her. Really she was fast and smart. She knew running would help get my mind off things which it so did. Boy was she fast though, I couldn't catch up but I had too I increased my speed. Catching up right side by side with her before lengthing from her she quickly gained on me though once again side by side. She was fast, I'll admit fastest i've seen. But she ran like wind. She quickly got ahead of me. I caught up in breath. We were so close to finishing both ending it strong it ended a tie. 

Well that was fun, she says smiling. I can't help but be out of breath. She chuckles grabbing the bike. Well what's next she says? I smiled this time. I was gonna take her to my favorite place in all of beacon hills. A little clearing not too far from here, the nature was just right and the stars were bright. It smelt like tulips and fresh breeze ocean there. The meadow was nice, it was truly beautiful. It was the place I went to when I needed to get my mind off things. I wanted to share it with her though. 

Let's go I say hopping on, with her not much behind. I quickly start the engine and set up to drive. The sun has already set though. It was getting darker and the stars were starting to show, I couldn't help but laugh today was nice. I wish it could last all my life. No drama, No danger. No worries just me smiling and living life. 

We headed to the clearing, I looked behind to see her in awe, Eth it's beautiful. Ha not nearly as you though. She blushed. No but really the stars are alligned and so bright and perfect here. Eth it's just beyond beautiful here. She walked around sat down on a patch of the meadow. It was beautiful we just looked up at the stars.

Slowly breathing taking in the beauty of this moment. You know Violet I wish this could last forever.. I do too eth, I really do. But Eth If I tell you something swear to not tell a soul. I swear Vee you can trust me with anything I meant it. She could sense it too, I was being honest. 

Okay look when I first came here, I had no intention on making friends, falling for anyone, or even catching emotions all my life I was taught. Don't look back, never fall in love and never show a weakness. I've grown up so bottled up all those years but it's normal.

To love, to look back, to be weak. I don't know why I was grown like a machine. I'm a human being who feels things but denys them. But spending today with you.. I realized, it is okay. Just today you showed me, I care for you more than I should or was " taught " too. I realized I love you eth and I care for you more than anything your the brother/ best friend I've always wanted. I realized if anyone were to hurt you, I'd rip there throat out with my teeth without a second thought. I've only known you for a few days but you have had a big impact as if I've known you forever. 

But there's something I have to tell you I wanna be completely honest, I just don't feel right lying to you. If were gonna be as close as we are you might as well know my story. I know your most likely wondering. I was. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

V I O L E T ' S                    P O I N T                           O F                                                      V I E W 

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was really about to tell him within a matter of 6 days everything, I was trained since birth threw down the line all thrown away. Liam told me to never tell anyone who I was. But as days go by I'm getting this urge. He's loosing my trust. I don't know what or why, but something always seemed off about liam. If he knew the entire time why wait till I was 13 to tell me? I'm 17 now. But still He's known since day one. Why not tell me? He never exactly told me why he took me either. I don't believe that whole to save your life bullshit. 

I quickly zoned out of my thoughts looking at a waiting ethan. 

Okay so.. Eth um well I'm an alpha yes, weird thing is I didn't have to kill any one to get my eyes. I was just made one. Ever since I was eleven I used to have golden eyes. They just shifted to red weird? Right so the guy that trained me well he was an emotionless ass hole. He trained me like a robot. He said I was a very special wolf. He said I held powers no other person has. He also said my powers would strengthen once I found my brother. Your brother? He looked at me lost.

Yeah so, your not the only twin. When I was born I was born with a twin brother, he supposedly survived and I had not. They told my mom I died. We were seperated at birth. Really liam turned me, I guess. He fed me that whole " to save your life bullshit " but I don't know it seemed a bit off too me. 

Anyways you know what three rules liam had. Yeah he said. Well yeah liam died a few days ago, in a battle. Well I think he died. I don't really care but he told me set out and run to find my brother. Which is when we first met. The motorcycle chase. Yeah he said laughing a bit. Well I don't know if you noticed but that twin brother of mine happens to be scott....

I knew it he shrieks. I knew it, you looked too much alike to not be related well love your secrets safe with me it is alot to take in but I've seen worse. From your looks no one else knows. I'm here for you if you need help or anything and I'm glad your warming up to me. After that crucial training he says, hugging me warmly. I smiled hugging back gee I loved ethan. Oobi ? Yeah Vee I love you. Yeah I love you too. We slowly drifted to sleep right here in the meadow clearing looking at the stars. It was beautiful really. I'm glad I met ethan. I broke my rules for him. It doesn't count for everyone though. Goodnight eth, night vee he sleepily said just like that I fell asleep for once peacefully. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa