The Life Story of a Teenage A...

By MichelleS0805

Thea is your typical student, she lives on her own, goes to tons of parties, has the schools bad boy on his... More

Authors Note
Chap. 1 "A War With An Assassin"
Chap. 2 "This Is Gonna Be Fun"
Chap. 3 "Fire Tattoo"
Chap.4 "Did you sleep with him or something"
Chap. 5 "My Pistol and I"
Chap. 6 "Rabbit Hole"
Chap.7 "Guess I'm going to the Docks"
Chap.8 Equality for the Dead
Chap.9 "Attacking my lips"
Chap. 10 "Our Secret"
Chap. 11 "Aren't pigs supposed to be flying"
Chap. 12 "I'll Be Back"
Chap. 14 "I'm in love with Sean Kingsley"
Chap. 15 "My heart was ripped out of my chest"
Chap. 16 "I was surprised I didn't get hit by a Semi"
Chap. 17 "Cut your balls off"
Chap. 18 "Rebecca"
Chap. 19 "The women I chased away"
Chap. 20 "My name is Peaches and my rate is 1.20"
Chap. 21 "More than life itself"
Chap. 22 "What happened to Sean"
Chap. 23 "I don't need to see your butt"
Chap. 24 "I contemplated shooting him"
Chap. 25 "Surprise I'm not dead"
Chap. 26 "I was going to be silenced"
Chap. 27 "It made it look like I was in a movie"
Chap. 28 "My little flower"
Chap. 29 "Marry Me"
Epilogue
A Question
The Reunion
Big News

Chap. 13 "If your're asking why he's shirtless I don't know either"

6.3K 179 21
By MichelleS0805

Last time on SGBDABN: "Don't worry I won't" he squeezed me tight before letting me go.

"I promise, I'll be back" I said as I walked out the door, I sincerely hoped what I said was true. 

Dear Journal,

I sighed as the base came into eyesight. It was a bit of a bitter sweet place for me. The building seemed out of place in the middle of the swamps. I pulled up to the black out gates pulling my helmet off, immediately I was scanned feeling the light brush over my body. The gates opened and I parked in the garage. I grabbed my duffle bag and head towards the building. I barely made it two steps before I felt two bodies tackled me. 

"Both of you get off me" I yelled playfully.

"Oh, it's nice to know that our little flower hasn't changed her ways" Fredrick said as he ruffled my hair.

Fredrick was a genius by every definition, almost every advancement in technology was made by him. We bonded with sarcasm and a glass half empty insight on life.  I was beginning to think we was gay considering he had never actually gotten with a girl. Which was surprising since he attractive by any of definition of the word. He had warm brown eyes, thick brown hair and a cute smile  even though he rarely showed it. 

"Oh leave her alone Freddy" Ally said as she rolled her eyes, she was the closest thing I had to a best friend. If not for the missions we would have been inseparable. I told her everything, it was like she knew things about me before I even knew them. She ran her hand through her long thick red hair as she gave me another hug. 

After we settled into dorm 22, our favorite and we jumped on couch. 

"I was thinking we watch Euphoria, I heard there are a lot boobs in it, eh" I nudged Freddy on the shoulder. 

"Uh no Thea you are not avoiding catching up that easy" Ally said snatching the remote out my hand. 

"Why" I threw popcorn at her.

"Because we have interesting lives so we should talk about it" I glanced at Freddy and he shrugged, "Ok so I'm at this super exclusive boarding school trying to take down some of these, thieving teachers. I mean they take items worth millions of dollars selling them on the black market. They have so much security it's hard to take them out. I feel like I assimilated pretty well into the school, making a couple friends" she explained.

"Your new friends have no game on us though" I said jokingly nudging

"Never"

"So, my turn" Freddy said "-I'll tell you what has been happening while you were gone. Dad started dating again and found someone. She doesn't know what he does though not sure if she ever will. But Dad seemed to really like her but I'm not too sure though,there's something off about her, you know-"

Freddy's mom died when we were 14, after her death Freddy was never the same. I guess his hard edge helped him in the agency, but I knew deep down there was something off. 

"-anyways I've been developing a new gun that is lethal with one shot even if it only grazes your arm, it'll kill you" he finished I nodded my head in  amazement. I thought of all the things I could do with a gun like that. 

"Me and Thea will be the first one to try that out of course" Ally squealed. After about a minute of silence and them looking at me expectantly, I gave in. 

"Fine I'll tell you what's happening in my life" I groaned walking to the kitchen and they followed me like baby ducks.

"Well with my mission I got eliminating a huge drug gang. I realized a lot of those rich suckers are either in the gang or on the drugs, making it difficult to find the head of those motherfuckers. So I made friends with the top members and now I just got to have them trust me enough to let me be in there so I can wipe it out from the inside out but, Sean won't let me in for some reason and he's he's.... just so I don't know........ Ugh" I yelled the last part snapping the spoon in two. They both just stared at me dumbfounded.

"What" I sat stuffing my face with Nutella eating it directly from the spoon.

"It's.... how do I say this lightly......" Freddy started.

"You never give shit about anyone "Ally finished for him and Freddy gave her a look.

That's not true I care....

"HEY" I yelled throwing my spoon at them

"It's not an insult you just have that kind of I don't give two shits if your annoying or happy. You seem to just do your thing all the time. Plus, you never get close to people, you push them away till they leave. So, what happened this time" Freddy said pulling up a chair next to me.

"I honestly don't know I just got so attached this time with my friends the school and Sean I actually miss that place"

"Wait a minute, why did you say your friends and Sean separately" Ally said narrowing her eyes on me. I didn't even notice that I did and I furrowed my brows. 

"Maybe I did, why does it matter" I said as i tried to act nonchalant. 

"Cut the cut act Thea whats going on" Ally said 

"What aren't you telling us" Freddy said finally getting up from his seat. I ran down the hall jumping in his Ally's bed. 

"It's uh nothing really just well nothing" I said burying myself under her covers. They chased me down the hall, poking me form above and I laughed. 

"Okay I might have a tiny smallest amount of feeling for Sean" I said yelled and they stopped. 

"Tell us more I know that there is more" Freddy said clearly trying to hold back some emotion

"He's so cute, but it's so on and off so I really don't know"

"I mean how many bases have you crossed" Ally asked excitedly. 

"We've only kissed like three times, but I have this bad habit of waking up in his bed naked" I confessed and she hit me. 

"Show me a picture gimme your phone" Ally said before I could protest she stood on the table and unlocked my phone. She went to my photos and scrolls through my many, many, many pictures of us together.

"Looks like you spend a lot of time together and could see why he's a god send" she said as she went to my folder of pictures together. 

She opened one of us at Jax's lake house, Chloe took it of us as we sat on the couch. I remember how comfortable I was next to him, how safe his arm made me feel. 

"Two friends chilling on a couch next to each other" I said simply. 

"Sure, yeah Freddy and I cuddle up together like that every night" she scoffed,

"We could" he said and she hit him.

The next one was of us after we decided to go on a bike ride. There were two of us and one bike, that mean we had to alternate between one of us running and one of us biking for a while. At one point Sean got fed up and lifted me onto the front of his bike.

"This is actually kinda cute" Ally said and I kept thinking back to how many times we almost ran into trees because I couldn't tell him how to navigate. 

"Oh is that what you're laugh looks like, I forgot" Freddy said and I punch him. 

I scratched the back of my head, it was gonna be hard to explain the next one. 

"I just get handsy when I'm drunk, I literally don't even remember taking this" I said pointing at the phone. 

"Thea you barely like giving hugs now look at you" Freddy pointed out,

"Not to mention the position" Ally shook her head. 

This one was from the same day at the party. I don't know why but Sean was always cleaning up my drunken messes. We always got into trouble together no matter what, he was always there for. 

"Tell us what's going on" Ally said sincerely snapping me out of my train of thought. 

"I don't know. I know that I feel something for him in my heart, but I know that I can never be with him"

"Why couldn't you be with him" Ally said

"Well I might not even make it to 20......"

"Don't talk like that, don't say things like that because we need you here. Do not think it" Freddy said not wanting to hear any of it. His mother used to talk like that and then she died, and he never liked when anybody says that anymore.

"Fine let's talk about the fact that he's the head of a gang that I'm in charge of taking down. Every training I've ever taken would tell me I should use him, to reach my goal then kill him. It would be a one way ticket to reach my goal. " I explained, "But I can't. I don't know why but Sean Kingsley found a weak spot and burrowed his way there. 

"Well yeah, when you put it like that, I should be telling you to get with him. But, Thea you have been one of the most loyal, best performing agent from when we were kids. Not once have you ever questioned orders, and now you are. So why not cave a little, give yourself a chance to breathe and live, hun" she said holding my hands and pounding started in my head. 

"Thanks, but I'm... uh I'm tired and heading in see you tomorrow" I said feeling as though I was walking in a haze. When I got to my room I plopped down on my bed and stared at the white ceilings. I don't know what's happening to me I had never felt this way before about any human being before. My thoughts bounced around in my head until I fell asleep.

"Thea wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up" I opened my eyes with Ally standing over me.

"Thea the vice director wants to see you in his office in an hour" she said fidgeting with her hands

Because we both knew that whatever was going to happen was not going to be good.

+++++

So how'd you enjoy this chapter. I liked putting in some extra pictures and getting to meet two new characters in this chapter. Remember to like and comment!

QOTC: Do you have a person that just makes you feel warm and fuzzy on the inside when you think about them?

AOTC: I have this guy that I know that's super sweet and funny. He always knocks the sense into me and cares about me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 381 50
"Please, come back to me." "I never left." *** Clara Carter, the troublemaker of A...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...
1K 30 11
Mya Elise never condemned herself is perfect. Sometimes she doesn't even condemn herself as a good person. But she knows that she's raw and vulnerabl...
577K 11.5K 60
Book 1 in The Life and Death Duet This is the story of a boy who didn't think he could ever love somebody and a girl who definitely didn't believe i...