Past Present Future [ Akashi...

By Stars_in___

At first it was Mibuchi Reo who got beaten in the mid-term exam. Rank 5 [ Yuki Togane 754 Point ] Rank 6 [ R... More

The missing one
The photo
Nightmare
Pandora Box and The Key
Step
Cat
Forgiven
Cute
Scar
Its always cloudy yet never rain
Forgotten Scar
AUTHOR-SAN IS SO HAPPY
The beast's silent
Our prayer at that time
Fear,Fix,Fragile [ special 2000 words lol]
Trauma
Old Reflection
Puzzling Doubt
I confessed
The King of Ace
Past--Middle point
What happened once can happen twice
FIRE FLOWER: HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Strawberry Shortcake
Fast Forward
1 June 20xx : Reality Nightmare In The Middle of Debris
I Know My Heart's Missing a Piece
POLLING FOR VALENTINE
Red Love
The unsaid feeling
The Start of Present
White Miracle
Long Gone
Reconciliation
Royal Court Cards
Like Father Like Son
Catching Wind
Remorse
In The Middle of The Way
Notification!
The Unclosure Story
Epilogue : Parents and Children
Bonus 1 : The Gem and Blanket

Unwordly Emotions.

1.9K 59 8
By Stars_in___

It's not particularly a cold morning or even a gloomy one. Only a little bit windy than usual with the smell of chlorine lingering in the school's pool harder than supposed to be.

" They're cleaning the pool, huh? I get the summer vibe already. "
Yuki stared behind the window with her usual gloomy eye. But with dark circles around her eyes.

It's not like she's particularly special in her class, but she's rather famous for being... a ghost. Maybe she's present today but who knows if she's going to be absent for the next whole month. Between famous and peculiar, that's how her classmates know about her. And please keep in mind that not all of her classmate knew about her.

She sighed internally as she preparing to take her lunch and other supplements to the rooftop. She knew that it's forbidden to go there, so sometime she waste her time at the park or the old building.

Suddenly thinking about the old building, it reminded her when she suddenly bumped into Akashi at the corridor. She giggled softly at the thought but quickly shoved it off as the bad memory from a week ago followed her.

She stood up from her seat and took her lunch with her. As always, walking steadily while hanged her face on the floor. It's hard to not to, since after the haircut, her bangs won't allowed her to cover her face--even half of it. Rather than saying she's bothered with it, she's more to uncomfortable with it. Thus, that's the reason she didn't brush her hair this morning. More over, she combed a few strands of her hair to the front. Forcing it to cover her eyes at least.

" It's alright, they will grow back. I only cut it because of him afterall. Because he asked for it... and I... I... "
The realization of him that still won't leave her mind and life even though he's already far beyond her reach, it makes her grit her teeth in agony.

She fastened her pace and ran to upstairs. Finally she reached the door to the rooftop but unfortunately it's locked. As she cursed under her breath she punched the metal door, channeling her anger to something.

" Damnit it! Damn it! Shit, don't kid with me! Stupid door! "
She kicked the door for her last attempt.

Releasing all her stress and anger by punching something like this somehow did her good. Although she rarely do this--due to her condition for not allowed to get too tired--but when she did, it's always feel much better. Not entirely make the anger go away, but at least it can ease the pain.

After releasing her anger like that, she slumped into the corner and curled up as in put her wall high and strong.

She want to cry, but no tears can be shed anymore. She want to scream but she will cut off her vital cords if she did. Hence, she can only keep it deeply in her already rotten heart and piling it up bit by bit.

" Damnit... it's so painful... to be forsaken by you... "
And she mumbled to herself .
.

.

.

" Sei-chan? Oi... Sei-chan? "
Called out the raven haired guy for the 3rd time.

Akashi realizing that his friend's voice slapped him back while daydreaming unconsciously, he regained his composure and stopped his work for a moment.
" Oh yes, what is it? "

" What do you mean, what is it, ? I asked you where is the files for the next candidate of student council. "
Reo pouted a little bit. Since Akashi's battle with Seirin, somehow Akashi getting mellowed a little bit--actually that sadistic side of him only that decreased. Other than that, overall he's still the same.

" Oh yes. "
He said that, but he suddenly stood up from his seat and approached the showcase beside him.

Although Reo did ask him where the files, it doesn't mean that he need to bring it to him. One way or another, Reo still feeling scared of him sometime. So it kinda bothered him for making Akashi do Reo's favor--though it's not intended.

" Here. "
He said flatly, giving Reo what he wants.

Reo looked at him wide eyed, a little bit startled by Akashi's doing.
" O-oh, thank you. "

Akashi then go back to his seat again, but in the other hand Reo almost fell from his chair out of surprised. To hide all his emotion--anger mixed with laugh mixed with confused and worried--he cleared his throat deliberately and flip back and forward the files as if working on it.

" This is the Teacher's name list, Sei-chan... not the next student council candidate. "
He sighed internally at the rarest thing Akashi have done.

" U-umm... Sei-chan, you don't look too good... are you alright? "
Reo asked timidly. Showing his concern as clear as possible so Akashi won't offended by it.

"... You think so? Perhaps you are right. "
But Akashi's reply make Reo scared even more.

" He doesn't even denied it?!!!! W-w-whats happening?! Is that really Akashi? Or don't tell me it's one of his split personality again!! "

" Reo, I think I'm going to take a walk for a minute. Can you do the work by yourself? "

" H-huh?! "

" You can't do it? "
It's not his intention to glare at him, but his gloomy eyes giving the vibe. "

" O-oh! No no, of course I can. Please, have a nice walk, Sei-chan. "

With that, Akashi left the poor secretary alone in the room. Finally left alone, Reo immediately let out a heavy sigh.

" Sheesh... the hell was that? I hope he's alright... "

Just as Reo want to put back the wrong file, the corner of his eye catched someone's picture in the teacher's name list that make him clicked his tongue in annoyed.

" Matou Akibara : Literature Teacher. "

" Tch... that meddlesome teacher... the guy who protecting that girl... Yuki's identity... "
He glared at the picture with disgust covering his vision with rage.

" Don't you think I wouldn't notice it... Sensei. "
.

.

.

Walking silently in the old corridor makes Akashi feels like got abandoned by the time. It's inevitable for Akashi to not walk to the old building since he need to check if there's any bad student who smoke or skipping class in here, but he sure can just let the other student council member do it. Especially the security section.

" No... in the end I'm just making lame excuse. The reason why I got here again... it must be because of that. "

Her stopped his walk and decided to lean forward to the outside of the window. The summer heat had long passed and changed into the lonely cold wind.

" Everything is dying... "
He thought as he observed the tree branches that begin turned their green leaf into the color of his hair.

" Haha... how scarily beautiful... autumn is. "

Deep in his thought, his red orbs keep nailed at the landscape that turning into red and orange day by day. What did he think about? Not even he can answer the question. He just stay there, silently. Calming down? But from what? In deep thought? At what? Regretting? Never in his life.

Finally back to his composed self again, he let out a sigh and turned his back around. He closed the window, begin to prepare his leave for returning back to the student council room.

" Better going back now-- "
As he approached to downstairs, suddenly someone bumped into him from the side really hard.

" What? "
He wouldn't say that he almost fall to the ground but he quickly strengthen his stead.

But in the other hand, the person who bumped into him slowly going to fall from the stairs.

" Hey, watch out--"
As he reached out and grabbed the person's hand successfully... he started to feel emotions again.

" Yuki... "

" S-Sei... "
Yuki stared to the deep crimson eyes with shock. She didn't know what happened or why did she suddenly bumped into him. Yuki admit it that she was careless, but she was so upset due to the rooftop being locked that she ran to the old building.

But she never thought that she will meet Akashi again... this soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...
445K 13.7K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
147K 4.6K 34
[ Aomine x OC ] "Love is vicious, it tears you apart as soon as you start to believe you could have it all." Miyoshi Riyo grew up with Aomine. They w...
51K 1.3K 26
One day, Seirin realizes Kuroko's strange behavior. Kuroko comes day after day to practice, harboring more injuries than before. Is Kuroko holding a...