The Lost Blessing || Alisha D...

By TrueNexus

You stood in front of the human girl, she pleaded for the blessing of the Seraphim... Your fellow Seraphim br... More

Thunder
Granted
Identity
Conflict
Second Encounter
The Festival

Ladylake

608 13 9
By TrueNexus

[20:40]
You woke up next to Alisha, who was reading a book. She felt the sheets move on their own and flinched a little. You held her hand so she could hear your voice.

"Don't worry. It's me." You said softly.

"O-Oh, you're awake," she smiled, "good morning."

"Is it really morning?"

"No, it's 9 at night."

"What's that you're reading?" You pointed to the book.

"The Celestial Record."

"Ah, no wonder, I thought that crest looked familiar."

Alisha shut the book, laid in your chest and closed her eyes.

"You have something important tomorrow." You spoke softly. "What was it, the Salmon Blur festival?"

Alisha giggled.

"No silly, it's the Sacred Blade festival, a ceremony that will be held to determine the shepherd."

"Wow, that's pretty important."

"I had to delay it even more. We had to delay it for several years due to the conflict with Rolance, the neighbouring land."

"You stayed back two weeks in Elysia to train."

"Yes. And I've indeed grown stronger. What worries me is that I may have to show the fruits of my training even sooner than I thought." Alisha held her hands to her chest.

"Don't worry, I've got your back." You offered a warm smile.

You wrapped your arms around her and pulled her closer. She revelled in your embrace.

"Y/N..." She said softly...

Sorey's POV
23:30
[Gate of Elysia]
"Let's go." I prompted.

"Yeah." Mikleo followed.

We walked along the track that led us to Aroundight Forest.

"You're sure about this, right?" Mikleo asked.

"Yeah. There's nothing that can stop me. We're gonna see Y/N!"

"Is that the only reason you're sneaking out?"

"No. I'm also gonna see what the Sacred Blade festival is all about. Alisha told me that the Shepherd is chosen there."

"The Shepherd huh?"

"Who do you think it'll be?" I asked.

"Hmm, it has to be someone strong and wise, like Gramps."

"Yeah, but it could be a girl, like Alisha. She's pretty strong right?"

"True, well, we can rule YOU out as a possibility."

"What!?"

"Well obviously someone like you can't be the Shepherd. You're weak and you're stubborn."

"I'll show you!" I pouted.

"So you're gonna try?"

"How can't I when you just said that!?"

"I'll be there to laugh when you fail." Mikleo smirked.

"Hey... why are you letting me leave but not Y/N?" I asked Mikleo.

"Well, Gramps was pretty specific, he told me not to let Y/N leave on his own, seeing as how reckless and foolhardy he can be."

"I can see that, but Y/N still snuck out."

"Well, he DID make a promise."

"Yeah, and I'm gonna make a promise too!"

"Hm? What's that?"

"I'm gonna explore ruins all over the world!"

Mikleo laughed.

"And I'll be there with you." Mikleo and I wrist bumped...

Your POV
9:00
[Ladylake Inn] (The next morning)
You woke up to Alisha looking at you.

Huh? Is there something behind me?

You looked behind you and saw nothing peculiar. You looked back at Alisha.

"I..." Alisha spoke softly.

She gently touched your cheek. You held her hand to your cheek and looked into her eyes.

"Can... you see me?" You said.

She nodded. She could see you...

"You can really see me?" You smiled a little.

"Yes."

"Haha! That's great! It makes things so much easier!" You cheered with a smile.

Alisha giggled.

"I wasn't expecting you to look so handsome." She smiled. "I was thinking of an extremely buff person with several battle scars."

"Well, that's kind of the stereotype for 'Guardian'."

Alisha sat on your lap and faced you.

"You're my Guardian Seraph, Y/N."

"Yeah, and I'm lucky, I get to be with someone as beautiful as you 24/7."

Alisha blushed a little.

"Well, the Sacred Blade festival is today right? We better get going, it's already 9:00."

"Yes." Alisha helped herself off your lap. "Let's head to my manor, the showers are more luxurious there."

"Think we can shower together?" You asked with a smirk.

"T-Together? Well, I don't know about that."

Alisha's face went crimson.

"Just kidding." You laughed. "You look so cute when you're blushing." You took her waist and leaned close to her.

"Y-You mean it?" Alisha looked away with a small smile, her cheeks still red.

"Of course," you laughed slightly, and leaned in to her, "would I ever lie to you?" You handed her a rose.

"H-Hahn, Y-Y/N." She shakily took the rose and looked at you, flustered.

You smiled.

"Well, lead the way." You released her and her blushing faded.

"Y-Yes."

You both walked out the inn after having breakfast.

"Man, that was great. Mabo Curry Buns are so much better than Prickleboar Stew." You felt refreshed.

"Mabo Curry Buns really are delicious." Alisha smiled.

"I love human food!"

"So, seraphim have to eat too?"

"We don't have to, we only eat so we can taste, it's not really a survival thing."

"I see, that's quite interesting."

"What bugged me was that the people around us were looking at me weirdly, so I ate their food too."

"Well, to them it would look like the food just up and disappeared... wait a second, you ate other clients' food??"

"Divine punishment for looking at me in a weird way."

"I'm beginning to have second thoughts about making you my guardian seraph."

"Don't worry, I won't do anything REALLY bad, like turn off someone's console in the middle of their game."

"That's not, that bad..."

You and Alisha walked through the bustling streets of Ladylake.

"Are you kidding?? Imagine you're about to defeat the final boss in this game that you've been trying to beat for thousands of years, and then some random guy unplugs your console, how would you feel??"

"I don't really play on those things..." Alisha laughed awkwardly.

You finally arrived at Alisha's manor.

"Wow, it's massive!" You looked around.

"Maybe a little, compared to Sorey's house."

It looked as if it were fit for royalty, it was a massive two-storey house, with chandeliers that lined the ceilings and emitted a pure, golden light.

"This is amazing!!" You spun with your arms outstretched.

Who knew that she would have such a sparkling home? Are all human knights this pampered?

"Do you like it?" Alisha asked you with a smile.

"Damn right I do! That couch is amazing, that table is amazing, even the toilets look amazing!!" You rubbed your face on the toilet. "O gilded plates lend me thy prosperity."

"You probably shouldn't do that." Alisha laughed awkwardly.

"Welcome home, lady Alisha." A young woman in a maid uniform bowed to Alisha.

"Hello Sincerity." Alisha smiled.

"You even have maids!?" You latched on to Sincerity's waist. "Wow, this costume is so hot, wow, this is so kinky!!"

"Kinky?" Alisha questioned.

"Milady, may I ask who you are talking to?"

"I'm talking to--" She caught herself, realising that you weren't visible to ordinary humans. "Oh I just remembered a joke my friend told me."

"You have friends?" Sincerity tilted her head.

Alisha's facial expression dropped and she lost all grasp of hope and meaning in life.

"I-I'm just gonna... head to my room." Alisha slumped slowly across the floor and up the spiral staircase.

"Wow, you really did her in." You spoke to Sincerity despite her not being able to hear you.

"I worry for her." Sincerity spoke to herself. "Has she begun to forge friendships in her mind? She IS in a difficult position, seeing as how she's the princess of Hyland and all."

Princess!?

Sincerity walked off muttering something about the chancellor. You headed upstairs and came across a hallway decked with doors. You began to read the wind so you could find Alisha's room.

"Fourth door to the right." You muttered.

You opened the door to find Alisha naked...

Sorey's POV
"Woah, so THIS is Ladylake!" I said in excitement.

We finally arrived after the delay at the bridge. Some travelling merchants named the Sparrowfeathers had their carriage broken down.

"It's massive, don't humans find it overwhelming?"

"This is the Capital of Hyland, Ladylake! The Capital with a beautiful lake and the Holy Sword."

"The holy sword... meaning the Sacred Blade?"

"Man, I'm so excited! The Sacred Blade festival has already started!" I ran towards the weapon merchant.

"Give me everything you've got!" I said with a grin.

"Sorey!" Mikleo grabbed my arm. "Do you even have any money!?"

"Money?"

"Yes, humans use money for trade." Mikleo said in an annoyed voice.

"That'll be 30,000 gald." The weapon smith heaved a variety of equipment onto the counter.

"Gald?" I asked.

"Yeah, c'mon cough it up." The weapon smith held out his hand.

"Sorry, I don't have any." I laughed...

"Get out!" The weapon smith bellowed.

I rushed out to see Mikleo.

"Stupid." He muttered.

"How was I supposed to know about gald?"

"That doesn't matter, we should head to-" Mikleo suddenly folded over holding his stomach and let out a groan of pain.

"Mikleo!" I hurried to him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but..." He looked up. "Is this... malevolence?"

I looked up and saw the malevolence that flew about in this town. Tiny, dark, purple orbs that floated around aimlessly.

"W-What? Why's there so much of it?"

"It's coming from the citizens." Mikleo stood back up.

"Malevolence. The key source of hellions. Created from evil in the heart."

"This must be why the world is in calamity. This is what Alisha's up against." Mikleo dreaded...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 17.8K 80
"แดต'แต โฟแต’แต— แต—สฐแต‰ แตแต’แต’แตˆ แตแต˜สธ หขโฑแต‰โฟโฟแตƒ, สณแต‰แตแต‰แตแต‡แต‰สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต—. แดต แตˆแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—, แดต แต—แตƒแตแต‰ สทสฐแตƒแต— แดต สทแตƒโฟแต—. แดฌโฟแตˆ แดต สทแตƒโฟแต— สธแต’แต˜." ๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...