It Wasn't Supposed To Be Love

By shinee_minhoholic09

Story about guy who has love phobia, who run miles when any girl proposes and a girl who hates him since the... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

172 7 2
By shinee_minhoholic09

First of all I'm really very sorry for this long wait. I had my semester exams and that's why I couldn't upload the chapter.
I promise I'll upadte the chapters in time.

Please like, vote and comment!
Your efforts are appreciated!!
Have a happy time reading! :)

*******************************************
Minho's POV

"CHOI MINHO!!" She screamed never taking her eyes off me.

"Why are you screaming as if you saw a ghost?" I asked with furrows.

It was this morning I saw her when she accidentally stepped on me. I even yelled at at her though I really never yell at people especially when it comes to girls. I was just pissed off coz of my dad.

It all started because of a stupid promise which I never took seriously neither I thought he was serious.

I promised my dad that I would not break up with my girlfriend, to be more precise my 9th girlfriend, but when he found that I had broke up my relation with her, he came up with something like this.

He now made me attend the school where rest of boys were so that I would behave properly. Its actually coz of him I'm staying here, at outskirts of Seoul, so that I won't again hook up with another girl in the city.

My dad owns software company which is famous in Korea. My mom passed away when I was four years old. I never felt bad about not having a mom coz my dad filled her place. He acts as mom, brother and also as a best friend. He is not against dating, he just wants me to fall in love with a girl with whom I can spend my entire life.

Love!! Its just a stupid thing I never believe in. Its just a fantasy. People just become and act stupid when they fall in love. And as for me I would never like to become that kind of stupid.

As I said it wasn't my intention to yell at her but when she was having conversation with Key I felt the urge to tease her. I was kinda enjoying to see her pissed and I really don't know why!

"Didn't your parents teach you to wear at least a robe when you are out of shower?!"
She asked not looking at me but somewhere else.

"What do you expect me to do when I hear someone entering into my house while I'm in the shower? To finish my whole shower, dress appropriately, look in the mirror whether I look good or not and then step out?" I asked with a smile which I made look like not a genuine one just to annoy her.

She just stood there, still looking somewhere else, murmuring something under her nose.

"And btw, the name really suits you, Miss Clumsy!" I said.

She looked at me and I eyed towards those broken piece of glass. Yeah finally she looked.

"Its your fault coz you appeared from no where without making a noise and dropped a question all of a sudden!" She said glaring at me.

"Its your fault coz you sneaked in someone else's house like a thief!"

"Its your fault coz you kept that damn door open!!"

I can now see that she is totally irritated and if I say something again she might burst with anger.

"Okay lets stop blaming each other. I just said coz there is no maid to clean that mess." I said.

Seriously my dad! All of sudden he wants me to live in a new place without appropriate facilities. At least he should have appointed a maid first before bringing me here.

"Fine I'll do it then!" She said. Before her words could completely sink in my mind she started picking the glass pieces.

I immediately went to her to stop her but she already had cut her hand.

"Ouch!!" She screamed in pain looking at the cut in her finger. I took her hand to have look. Blood was falling down continuously.

I took her to the nearby sink and brought her cut finger under the tap.

The blood stopped and I took a better look at the cut. It wad indeed deep.

I made her sit in the chair in the nearby chair. "Sit here for a minute, I'll be back." I said. And to my surprise she didn't say anything.

I went to my room, pulled out a robe or else she might faint by continuously looking at my monster abs.

To be honest, I felt bad coz she got that cut because of me. That's why I'm helping with the first aid.

I went downstairs with the first aid box. She was sitting in the chair looking at the cut.

I knelt down before her and she jerked a bit. Is she surprised by my sudden appearance or is she uncomfortable!!

I looked at her face, well I could clearly see that she is uncomfortable!
'Minho ya! You should have been good to her!'

I rubbed around cut with cotton.

"I can do it- " she said.

"Let me do it. I'm the reason you got this cut." I said plainly.

I took out ointment and started applying on the cut and finally put a bandaid around her finger which had Doraemon on it.

"Eeee.. its doraemon!" She squealed.

"You like cartoon in this age?" I asked with a disgusting plus surprised look on my face.

"There's no such thing called 'this age!' One is free to love at any time or any age!" She argued.

Well she was back to herself I suppose. Arguing and bossing around.

I was busy keeping everything inside the first aid box and expected a 'Thanks' from her but nothing came out of her mouth.

I looked up and smiled at her. This time it was a genuine one. I was relived that she is fine and back to normal.

I caught her staring at me. The moment we locked our eyes, she got up.

"I.. I'll leave!" she said stuttering and went towards the main door hurriedly. I don't why she is in hurry. I followed her towards the main door.

She opened the door. It was really cool outside. She put on her shoes and turned towards me.

"Okay then, goodnight!" She said hurriedly and turned.

"Minseo wait!" I held her hand and pulled her back closer.

I don't know whether I was too harsh or she is too light. She was almost about to fall but instead placed her hands in my chest for support.

I looked down at her. OMG now that I'm this close I can really say that she is very short than me.

She immediately pulled herself back and yelled at me, "What are you doing?"

Yeah I can assure that she is back to normal.

"I don't want to bring it up but... you're really clumsy!" I said trying hard not to laugh.

"Will you stop it now! I said I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I even attempted cleaning them. What else do you want me to do?" She said.

"Sorry? You said sorry? But why do I feel that I haven't heard it, especially from you!" I said.

She just simply glared at me. "Is this why you stopped me?"

"No. Actually the shoes you wore hurriedly are mine!" I said with a smile.

She immediately looked down. I could clearly see how red she went at that very moment. Totally embarrassed. I couldn't help but chuckled.

She looked at me laughing. She removed my shoes, took her shoes in her hand and walked hurriedly towards the gate.

It took me a second to realize that wasn't wearing her shoes instead was carrying them in hands.

I stepped out to stop her but the breeze were too cold and also I was only in my robes.

"Yaa! You must were your shoes or else you'll get frostbite!" I screamed standing at the door.

She didn't stop and continued walking towards her main gate.

"Let's be good neighbors! Take good care of me!" I continued till she disappeared behind her main doors.

I went inside and went straight to the bedroom to get changed. Aahh its so cold and I don't even remember since when I was out of shower.

I changed into my night clothes and stepped down towards the kitchen. Well I'll have to clean the mess made by Miss. Clumsy.

Speaking of her, she is kinda funny, I swear! Its really fun to tease her. I didn't even realize that I was smiling at the thought of her. Well she is funny that no one can help but smile.

I entered the kitchen. There were broken glass piece on the floor and also blood. Suddenly I felt bit bad about what happened to her earlier.

I reached for the gloves which were on table but something caught my eyes.

There was a box nicely packed with the ribbon. I opened it in an instant. There were sweets and a note saying

'Let's be good neighbors! -Kim Minseo'

"Yeah! Lets be good neighbors!" I smiled

*******************************************
I hope you all liked the chapter!

Votes, Likes and Comments arr appreciated!!
Thank you for giving your time!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 4.3K 37
Kibum hated going to school until he met Jonghyun
1.7K 58 22
One Shots about the Kpop band Shinee. Suggestions (not requests!) are welcome :)
4.5K 63 11
Love is a strong thing no matter who it's with.
25.8K 595 38
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment before it becomes a memory 💛 started : 02/20/18 💛 💛 completed : 08/11/18 💛