Dark Secrets

Celica-rose द्वारा

Yang keeps secrets only her mind can hear. What if people found out her darkest secret? Her team was not read... अधिक

Chater 1 ~Hidden
Chapter 2~ tears
Chapter 3- Blood
Chapter 4- shock
chapter 5 - why
Chapter 6- venom
chapter 7- ears
chapter 8- shift
Chapter 9- nightmare
Chapter 10- fur
Chapter 11- bandages
Chapter 12- attack
Chapter 13- everything
Chapter 14- workout
Chapter 15- Death
Chapter 16- Note
Chapter 17- yes
Chapter 18- run
Chapter 19- grimm
Chapter 20- Mom?
Chapter 21- carve
Chapter 22- Cardin

Chapter 23- ...

658 14 11
Celica-rose द्वारा

*Rape Warning- you have been warned*

No ones POV 

It was a week after Yangs second suicide attempt and for a while things seemed to be getting better. Yang was finally back attending classes but if she needed time off she could just walk out of class. She was also getting forced to take antidepressant to try and help her, and everyone thinks they seem to be working.

Team Rwby and team Jnpr are currently sitting in the cafeteria eating their breakfast, well almost all of them are. Yang was sitting there picking at her food, not bothering to even eat a little. No one seemed to notice except Pyrrha.

"Yang aren't you hungry?" Pyrrha asked the blonde girl sitting across from her.

"Mmh, no" Yang replied sitting down her fork and looking at the redhead.

"Yang you have to eat with your medication, don't make me get glynda again" Ruby said referring to the time when yang first started taking her meds and refused to eat for weeks, so glynda took her to the hospital and they fed her through tubes.

"No!" Yang shouted slightly, not wanting to go through that again. " then eat" Ruby said before returning to her own food.

Yang slowly started eating small bites of her food. When the food hit the back of her throat she felt like being sick, but she swallowed it. With every bite she took a drink to help wash it down. Once she ate most of it she decide it was enough, so she looked at Ruby and the younger girl nodded meaning she had ate enough.

It was five minutes before the bell would go for their morning classes, so Yang excused herself to the toilets. On her way there she finally checked her scroll and saw the unopened messages.

"How it our attention seeker this morning?"
"That's right eat your food you fat slut"
"You fat little whore"

Yangs scroll vibrated as she got a new message and this one had her on the verge of tears. "Awh are you going to go make your self be sick and cry you little bitch?" That made her snap.

Yang ran into the bathroom and into the nearest stall. She kneeled down at lifted the toilet lid. She moved her hair from her face and put two fingers down her throat.

She gagged a little as her fingers hit the back of her throat. Her body jerked forward as the sickness came up her throat and into the toilet. It stung her throat and her eyes blurred with tears. Yang did this a couple more times until she knew she had emptied everything for her stomach she had ate this morning.

She checked her scroll and the bell was due to go any second now. So she flushed the toilet and walked out the stall and walked up to the sink. She washed her hands and cleaned her mouth out with water.

The bell rang as Yang was drying her hands. Once she did that she walked out the bathroom and walked down the halls to her first class, grimm studies. The halls had only a few people wandering them, and a few people in particular. Cardin and dove of team Crdl.

Yang kept her head down and tried to make them not notice her, but of course they did. Cardin grabbed her arm while she was walking past and jerked her towards him. She stumbled a little but soon regained balance.

"Take it we're not even going to get a hello" Cardin growled and nudged Dove with his unoccupied arm.

Yang didn't reply, she just try to pry Cardin off her arm before her could do anything else. Yang was almost free until Cardin roughly shoved her onto the nearest wall and pinned her arms above her head with one hand.

By this point Yang was really scared, she tried to fight back by kicking in but that didn't work and she soon wore herself out. She just looked up at the male with teary eyes.

"Awh is the pretty girl crying" Cardin said as he played with a strand of her golden hair. "Nng" Yang squirmed as his hand got close to the top of her head, near the clips.

Yang knew this would end bad if he found out. Yang moved her head as he neared the top of her head. Cardin grabbed her hair as he something sliver stand out on the top of her head.

He moved the hair to reveal two small silver clips clipping something down. Cardin quickly took both clips of Yangs head and threw them on the floor somewhere by their feet.  Cardin eyes widened as he saw the two fuzzy blonde ears on top of her head bend down.

"Should have know your were a Faunus, but between us your quite pretty for a Faunus; so why should I let that stop me from having a little fun" Cardin grinned into her neck.

"No!! Stop" Yang screamed as she was kicking and flailing just trying desperately to get out of Cardin's grin.

"Dove be a look out while a have some fun with our little Faunus here" Cardin laughed as he placed a hand on her shaking leg.

Yang could feel his hands creep up her legs and she couldn't stop him. All she did was close her eyes and pray that someone would walk past and help her. Cardin laughed at this and placed a hand over her clothes womanhood.

Tears were streaming down Yangs cheeks as she begged him to stop, but he didn't. Yang felt his fingers slip under her underwear and into her vagina. Yang cried out as he roughly shoved his fingers into her. Yangs vision became blurry as pain pulses through her nether region.

"Mmh this doesn't seem to be doing it, maybe this will" Cardin said finally removing his fingers and going for the zipper on his trousers. He didn't bother to take it trousers off, he just pulled his member   through the opened zipped hole. Cardin moved her underwear to the side and forcefully bucked his hips and entered her.

Yang screamed out now desperately kicked and trying to remover her arms from his grip, but Cardin only laughed and tightened his grip as he continued to rape the girl.

"Shit Cardin a teacher is coming!" Dove shouted over to Cardin as they saw one of the teachers leave one of the classes and walk towards them.

Once Yang heard that she screamed out more. Cardin only growled and came, but he didn't do it inside her he ejaculated on the carpet by their feet. Quickly Cardin dropped Yangs arms and ran down the hall while trying to fix himself.

Yang couldn't stand, her legs gave out and she fell to the floor. She just sat there, she couldn't do anything but stare wide eyed at the floor while fresh tears streaked down her pale cheeks.

*10 minutes ago*

The bell signing classes starting rang about 2 minutes ago. Team Rwby were in Grimm studies with professor Port, well 3 members of the team were.

Ruby's eyes scanned over they empty seat that her older sister should be sitting, but the blonde huntress in training was no where to be seen. Port noticed but just thought Yang was taking some time off for her mental health.

So professor Port started his lesson on they different Grimm species.  The teacher was in the middle of talking about where Grimm come from when a sudden scream came from the halls outside the class room.

"I say what in Grimm's name was that" Port as his class looking at the door at the other end of the class.  Port was just about to start talking again when another scream was heard.

Ruby's head shot up from its place on the oak table, that scream sounded familiar to team Rwby; it sounded like there missing team mate.  "That sounds like Yang" Ruby said turning to her team mates beside her.

Before Ruby could stand Professor Port was already making his way up the stairs towards the door. 

Port walked out into the empty hall and heard crying to his right. He slowly made his way towards the noise, when he turned the corner he managed to see two boys quickly turn a corner and out of sight.

The crying was still heard, ports eyes drifted down ward. Ports eyes widened as he saw one of his students on the floor. Yangs face was pale with red stained eyes, her clothes were creased and her skirts was up around her hips.

Ports eyes drifted to the white substance on the carpet. He put two and two together and quickly realised the poor girl had been raped by the two boys. 

Port quickly ran back to his class and saw his students standing at the door trying to see what was going on, but port was looking for one student in particular.

"Ruby Rose!" Port shouted from the door making most of the students jump from the seriousness in his voice.

Suddenly there was a gust of wind and rose petals and suddenly Ruby was standing in front of the teacher. "Yes sir" Ruby asked quickly.

"Miss Rose I need your cape, I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't of the up most importance" port said quickly not wanting to waste anymore time.

Ruby didn't reply just quickly unclipped her cape and handed her teacher the sickly red fabric. By the time the cape hit ports hands he was already out the door and approaching Yang who was still shaking on the floor.

Port kneeled down beside her and draped Ruby's cape so it covered her front. Yang jumped slightly as Port placed his hand on her shoulder. Yang turned her head slowly to face her teacher.

Ports eyes widened as Yang looked at him. Her pale cheeks were sticky with her tears and her normally vibrant lilac eyes were empty and dark.

"miss Xiao Long it's going to be okay can you tell me what happened" Port asked his student sitting on the floor.

Yang couldn't reply she just burst into tears at the thought of what happened. Ports heart broke for the girl as she sat on the floor sobbing. Yang leaned forward and cried into her teachers shoulder.

Professor Port slowly hooked his arms at the back of Yangs legs and his around around her body and slowly lifted the girl up. Once he knew Yangs was safely in his arm he started walking towards the school infirmary, which happened to mean they would have to walk past his class room.

Slowly Port walked down the hallway his classroom was on. Curious students came out into the hallway when they heard footsteps approaching. One of those curious students was none other than Yangs little sister, Ruby Rose.

Ruby stepped out into the hall way with some other students when they heard footsteps coming closer. Ruby looked as she saw her teacher approaching with what looked to be a girl in his arms wrapped in her beloved cape.

The girl looked in shock and had tears rolling down her face, that's when Ruby noticed it was her sister, Yang.

-------
Sorry for any spelling mistakes and missed used words.

But I just wanted to say I am not making fun of rape or anyone how has been raped or sexually abused or assaulted before. Rape is NOT a joke, it it's a sensitive subject that degrades people and mentally breaks them.

If you have been raped or anything like that I will always be here to help you the best I can. I will always be here if you are depressed, suicidal, anxious or anything like that, I will always be here because it's important to talk about these things so they don't get worse.

So please to talk to someone about this stuff because it can help and even save a life.

- Celica 🌸   

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

22.6K 1.2K 60
Bea on 25-vuotias. Hän on vuosia sitten paennut elämänsä ongelmia ulkomaille, jonne jäikin pidemmäksi aikaa, kuin alun perin oli tarkoitus. Elämä on...
3.3K 302 71
Mun eka ja viiminen BC fanfic, jota tässä melkein vuoden kirjottelin ja nyt valmiina julkaisin 😘 Huomasin kirjottaneeni tarinaa pitkään mainitsematt...
Jiko _issuess_ द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

133K 5.3K 76
Valmis ✅ Fanfic kahesta blind cahnnelin jäsenestä Jiko= Niko&Joonas Bromance suhde on aina ollut, mutta tuleeko siitä jotain muuta?
After All lostttmymind द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

13.5K 1.7K 51
Tarina sijoittuu kouluajoille, jossa Joel on lukion viimeisellä ja Olli puolestaan yläasteen viimeisellä luokalla. Pojat tutustuvat muutaman sattuman...