the neighbor part2

By pinkminnie

squel to the neighbor More

the neighbor part2
the start
basic
cast call
bandz
blah blah blah
explain
deeper
feelings
wishes
dance for you
wow?
sumthing
didnt know
new
pride
end time

why???

1.5K 62 3
By pinkminnie

roc pov

I look so pale I've got Skinner and I look a mess.I've been trying to eat but I only get Skinner.I throw up everything  even juice. I got up from my bad and threw up in the trash can next to my bed.I wiped my mouth and drunk the mouth wash on my nightstand, I spit it in the trash and got up and went downstairs.

I saw my mom Rey hand me my meds.I took them from her and swallowed them.

I went upstairs and put my hoodie on and camo pants and Jordan's. I left out the house.

I walked down the path to August house I think that his name well anyways that is where Leah staying.

I knocked on his door and few seconds later. there she was beautiful as ever "why did I ever cheat"?.

Leah: I don't know cuz your an ass hole

oh she Must of heard me.

Leah: yeah I hear you

roc: look Leah I just wanna say I'm sorry

Leah: save it roc I'm sick and tired of your bullshit ass apologizes.

she slammed the door in my face. I sighed and walked back home.I got home and went upstairs.

I got the old shoe box I had under my bed.I opened it and saw the gun. I picked it up and pointed to my head.

what the reason to live when all I do is throw up and take meds. I got caught off by my mom busting in the door.

Ronnie: roc what the hell you doing

she took the gun from me

roc:..

leah pov

roc can take his apologizes and shove them up his ass. he got my blood boiling I gave him everything and he cheat on me.

"he says I wasn't pleasing him "

Leah: nigga please

Aug: what wrong?

Leah: nothing forget it

Aug: tell me

Leah: well roc come by saying he sorry

Aug: oh what you say?

Leah: I said get the hell out of here with your bullshit

Aug:  bae come here

I came to him and he sat me on his lap. he rubbed my back and body.I laid on his chest.

Leah: I love you

Aug:  I love you too and I wanna make love to you too

Leah:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

958K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
80.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...