Take A Trip To Paris - A One...

By Isabellestories

Avery's been through heartbreak and unbearable torture, leaving her emotionally scarred. Her rich older broth... More

Take A Trip To Paris- A One Direction Fanfiction
"I'm Being Spontaneous!"
'I can show you Paris, if you'd let me'
'Well, isn't this a documentary moment?'
'oh? You think I'll stab you with my stirring spoon?'
'oh, I realize it, but you still end up with me, regardless'
'stop... making me more attracted to you!, it's rude!'
'that's not the real reason you're here, is it?'
'in a metaphorical sense, of course'
'I'm completely and utterly fucked up in the head'
'but heart attacks are serious, aren't they?'
'So whats going on with you and Harry?'
'Come on, we're going sledding'
'Who said anything about crushes?!'
'Louis, will you ever...EVER wear socks?!'
'and what are you doing in Montreal, Avery?'
'it's nice to leave all your troubles back on the ground'
'my heart is expected to be in two places'
'you were just lying there Avery.. you looked half dead'
Please, read this.
'I'm saying that I could do so much better'
'But what if I don't want to stay?'
'you have no idea how much trouble you're in...'
"...you destroy the people you love"
'you want to know the reason why I left?'
'well, someone changed, didn't she?'
'Drunk? No, I'm just extreeeeeeemely happy'
'I want to know what happened'
'...I..I think she's been taken'
Question and Answer with Isabellestories!
'it's just going to have to do, then'
'You can't just give up, she's out there'
'You did a better job than anyone could ever do' - End Chapter.

'you want to kiss me, don't you?'

157K 1.4K 642
By Isabellestories

song for this chapter: "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran.

enjoy this incredibly sexy GIF of Nialler. 

this chapter is... revealing.

TEAM HARRY?
TEAM NIALL?
OR TEAM LUKE?....

Love, Izzie.

vomment! (Vote and Comment!)

********************************************************

I crashed through the front door.

Well, scratch that, I fell through, I was being chased by paps.

Luke threw me through the door, protecting me from all the flashes.

I compose myself on the couch.

“Are you alright?!” he runs over to me, and I flinch away.

This stranger was in my house (well… not really my house-)

“Avery?!” he urges, and I blink.

“How do you-“

“Whats going on, explain it to me!”

“No.. just go, please” I mumble.

And to be honest, I just wanted to be alone.. or with Harry, or Niall-

“Leave” I repeat when he didn’t move “Go away”.

Luke flinches, but stands up and makes his way to the door.

“you're welcome” he says, before opening the door and storming out.

I just sat there for who knows how long, waiting for the boys to realize that I wasn’t with them.

Have the paps spotted them, too? were they worrying about me?, would they’ve known what had happened?

What will Harry say about this… Luke, driving me home?

“Avery?!” Speak of the devil-
“Harry!” I yell, and run over to him quickly. He pulls me tight into his chest and holds me there.

“I’m sorry” I sob into his jacket, he pulls my head back and gently brings his lips to mine.
there was nothing...

“don’t be sorry” he says, connecting our foreheads.

I lean in and kiss him again, testing the feeling i just felt.. but stop myself, inches before our lips touch.

what the hell was wrong with me?, why didn't i want to kiss him?... i bite my lip, and gently pull away. 

“i'm tired-” I mumble, pull from his embrace, and trudge upstairs, ignoring the throbbing feeling pulsating from my stomach.

Even I wondered to myself why I didn’t want Harry.

I mean, I did. I wanted him so much it hurt, but now I’m just not sure. I have this giant ‘iffy’ feeling, just sitting in the middle of my stomach, something like a rock.

But what was that rock?... and why was it there?.

I sat on one of the boys beds, I wasn’t sure who’s it was, but eventually, my body got so tired I just had to lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes.

There was just too many things going on right now, that I just couldn’t handle being awake for. All I wanted to do was dip out of it all, and have as much peace as I can before having to face it again.

Soon, I was asleep.

*****************

It was music that woke me.

a guitar.

I can play the guitar.

“Good-“ Niall stopped to check the clock on his phone.

“-Morning?” he adds.

I sit up and rub my eyes, “What time is it?” I croak, and he smiles.

“two thirty in the morning” he laughs, and goes back to playing his gorgeous guitar.

He played it brilliantly, and I now had the pleasure of watching Niall Horan play guitar. And what a pleasure it was.

“What are you playing?” I ask, slightly recognizing the tune.

“Wonderwall, by Oasis” he smiles, and resumes his finger-picking. I smile.

“I just so happen to love that song” I say, and it was true. That song was one of my all time favourites, and I know how to play it, too.

I sleepily climb from my bed, and shakily go and sit by Niall on the bed across from mine.

“Play it to me” I say, and he smiles and begins to play the familiar masterpiece.

“because maybe, you’re gonna be the one that saves me- and after all- you’re my wonderwall-“

he just sang the chorus, and I still loved it. He played the guitar perfectly. I couldn’t help myself but pluck a few strings when he was shifting through his repertoire. (**FOR THOSE WHO DON’T KNOW WHAT THAT IS, IT’S WHERE ALL GUITAR PLAYERS KEEP THEIR MUSIC SHEETS**)

he turns back once I pluck them, and smiles.

“You play?” he looks at me, surprised.

“yep” I say, and touch the ‘Taylor’ guitar symbol at the head of the guitar.

He unclips the leather strap, and fastens it around my neck, adjusting the size for my body shape.

I embrace the beautiful thing. I’ve missed playing guitar so much that it hurt.

If you were a guitar player, you’d know that it’s physically impossible to go just a week without playing a single strum.

I flicked the top ‘E’ string once, before dipping into Ed Sheerans ‘Kiss Me’.

This song was the first I ever learnt, and it just enthralled me from the very start.

I played the song, getting lost in the rhythm and beat.

Soon enough, I was singing along with the guitar, and I didn’t even notice.

“settile down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in-“

“-Lie down with me, and hold me, in your arms-…and your hearts against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck-”

I become completely lost in the song.

“I’ve fallen for your eyes, but they don’t know me yet…with this feeling I’ll forget… I’m in love now”

I just play what I remember, and I remembered what I played.

During the last chorus, I open my eyes, and once I do, Niall joins in.

“Kiss me, like you want to be loved, like you wanna be loved- Like you want to be loved... this feels like falling in love- i've fallen in love... fallen in love“

I watch Niall intently, while he watches me too. there was something prodding at my stomach. I stop on a tangy note, and stare at Niall in pure silence. He did the same.

Then, he finally spoke.

“is it bad that I want to kiss you, right now?” he whispers, glancing down the stairs, then back to me.

I bite my lip and stay silent.

It surprised me why I stayed silent. Not because I was shocked or irritated by what he asked, but because he wasn’t the only one who wanted to kiss.

I did too.

“yes” I whisper back, and stare at him.

I wanted to kiss him. I wanted to see what his lips felt like. I glance down the stairs too.

“you want to kiss me, don’t you?” he giggles, and I giggle back.

“Yes”.

Did i?, really? Did I really want to kiss Niall Horan, my love interests best friend? What about Harry?, did he mean anything to me anymore?, of course he did-

Before I could think anymore, Niall’s hand snakes to the back of my head and pulls my lips to meet his.

He brushed his lips along mine, first meaning it in a gentle, asking way. But soon it turned into something more, a deeper sensual kiss.

This wasn’t allowed. I thought.

This wasn’t right.

But it felt like it was.

I placed my hands on Niall’s cheeks. They were so soft, everything of him was.

When we both pulled away, I looked at his gorgeous eyes, and he scanned mine.

“sorry” he says, and stands off the bed.

“-I shouldn’t have done that… shit” he mumbles, pacing over to another bed and sitting on it.

I feel insanely guilty for liking how he kissed me.

“it wasn’t you-“ I start, “-it was me”.

“how was it you?” he mumbles.

“i… wanted to kiss you” I admit, and he looks over at me.

it was silent for a little while, and I managed to cross my legs on the bed.

“Harry can’t know” he finally says, picking at his nails.

I look down at mine, too.

“I know”.

*******************************************

i had sleept in late. Very, very late.

It was 1:30 in the afternoon when I finally made my way downstairs only to an empty house.

Except for Harry, who was sitting on the couch, watching some awards show.

“Morning princess” he says, smiling over to me.

I smile back.

It all hit me then, what happened with Niall and I. first I debated with myself that it was an entire dream and I imagined it all.

But then I touched my lips. And the feeling came back to me.

I could still taste him.

i began to think of what i had done, and why i had done it. and then i lookd back up at Harry, he was smiling.
but then once he noticed my face, he stopped smiling, and his expression became worrysome. 

“what’s wrong?” Harry asks me, and stands from the couch and makes his way over to embrace me.

“-are you alright?” he kisses my forehead.

I begin to cry, very hard into Harry’s Ramones shirt.

He pulls me tighter against him and I just convulse.

 It wasn’t the guilt that got me, (well, maybe it was a little bit), it was the fact that Harry was completely oblivious.

He was the one person I could tell everything and anything to, and now, I can’t tell him anything.

He stood there, and held me against him, and repeatedly stroked my blonde bed hair, occasionally moving pieces from my forehead so he could kiss it gently.

I cried even harder.

This time I was sure it wasn’t all the guilt.

It was because I finally figured out what that damn rock was, sitting at the bottom of my stomach.

It was Niall.

Niall was the rock, and it only disappeared when he kissed me.

And now, I was standing here, in Harry’s arms, in the boy’s arms that thinks I love him with all my heart, when really, I loved the guy who had just entered the front door with a box of Yorkshire tea. the same expression plastered on his face as mine.

Niall composed himself, and walked upstairs.
Harry tilts my head up, and kisses my lips lightly.

his lips were different.

"Thats rude of him, he should of asked what was wrong" Harry mumbles into my hair after he hugged me again.

i nod.

"yeah.. should of". i say, biting my lip to the point where i tasted blood.

"-what is wrong anyway, Avery?" Harry asks me.
and i freeze. my fists curl.

"i'm just... stressed" i say, and pull away from Harry. and he lets me go gently.

i can't tell him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...
43.3K 1.4K 69
What started out as a joke in her mind, became any girls fantasy. She never took her mother seriously when she suggested it. Someone like her could n...
57.1K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...