R5 : The Best Years of my Life

By BookDoOver17

This is a story of what happens in the future after R5 breaks up. And everyone goes their own ways. This is m... More

R5 : The Best Years of my Life
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

291 10 1
By BookDoOver17

~WITH LAURA AND STORMIE~

~AT A CAKE TASTING PLACE~

Stormie- So Laura, you said you wanted a red velvet Cake?

Laura- Yeah.Does Ross like Red Velvet?

Stormie- He loves it, he just never tells anyone.

Laura- Okay, well lets go in.

~Stormie and Laura walked into the Cake tasting place~

Kallie- Hi I'm Kallie. Are you Laura Marano?

Laura- Yes I am, and this is my soon to be mother-in-law, Stormie.

Kallie- Nice to meet both of you. Please follow me to where we keep the cakes. Do you have a certain cake you would like to taste, Laura?

Laura- Yes I would like to taste your Red Velvet Cake.

Kallie- Okay, please follow me.

(Kallie lead Laura and Stormie to where the red velvet cakes and Laura tried a bunch till she found the perfect one, then they went home and Stormie helped Laura hide her dress in Stormie's closet)

~WITH RIKER AND ROSS~

Ross- That was an AWESOME game.

Riker- I know right. Come on we need to go to one place before I drop you off at your house.

Riker and Ross-(Got into Riker's car)

Ross- Where?

Riker- We need to go get your tux. Your wedding is going to be here faster than you know it, with everything Laura has set in Stone.

Ross- I know. It is going to be perfect.

Riker- We're here Ross. What color is Laura bridesmade dress'?

Ross- Salmon Pink.

Riker- Okay we will get the guys salmon pink ties like the ones I wear and you a salmon Pink bowtie.

Ross- Okay.

(Ross and Riker walked into the tux store and got everything they needed, included Rikers tux.)

A/N:

Hey guys, there is your chapter. Don't worry there will be some drama in the next chapter. Thanks so much.

-BookDoOver17-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 623 44
all about your favorite rockstars... R5. here you can find all my imagines, preferences, one shots etc. and they are all your choice. whatever you co...
86.3K 2.2K 56
"You're so incredibly strong to be able to live through such a difficult life. If that's not the true definition of beauty - being that strong - then...
16.3K 1.2K 28
Ellington and his son are doing well after R5 broke up for no reason and then moved away, leaving the two of them alone. When a particular blonde re...
46.2K 727 45
Ramona Roxy Lynch was your typical school girl who had a loving family and a best friend she could count on. But when a huge secret comes out, will e...