Drag Race Preferences// reque...

By CmonUsernameField

Drag preferences for Adore, Alaska, Courtney, Katya, Sharon and Willam More

What They Call You
What they smell of
Your songs
Your usual date spot
How You Met
How they tell you they love you
How they show they love you
Your birthday
When they're sick
How you fuck.
Smoking weed with them
What you call them
Shopping trips with them
Their birthday
What your friends think of them
When it's nice outside
Little Kinks
A/N NEW SHALASKA FIC

Kisses

2.1K 47 2
By CmonUsernameField

Boiiis long time no publish but here's a chapter inspired by something that happened lol ik I'm dead

***
Adore Delano
Adores kisses are tiny, compared to the size of her lips but they go everywhere. Every nook and cranny of your body, grazing every scar, every inch of you from your forehead and the nape of your neck down to your feet.
Alaska Thunderfuck
Alaska loves tiny little kisses. Perfect silent whispers of "I love you" in a language between the two of you.
Courtney Act
Courtney's lips are so soft and it's super sensitive when she kisses you. She's beautiful and she knows it and when she kisses you, you know she's beautiful inside too.
Katya
Katya doesn't kiss much, when she does it's always as if it's a joke. You don't really know with her.
Sharon Needles
Sharon rarely kisses you in public (unless there's anti-gay propaganda around) so your kisses are private, sweet and few.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 1.3K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
1.4M 33.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
4.2M 266K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
737K 21.3K 23
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...