His Mark On Me

By MrsCassey

Ebony Butler just turned eighteen and wanted nothing more than to live a normal teenage human life. That all... More

His Mark On Me Not Edited Yet
His Mark on Me: Chapter 2
His Mark On Me Chapter 3
Chapter 5: His Mark On Me
Chapter 6: His Mark On Me
His Mark On Me Chapter: 7
Please read
Chapter 8 His Mark on Me
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
His Mark On Me Chapter 14
Chapter 15
His Mark On Me 16
Chapter 17 "Free day-Day One"
Chapter 18 Day Two/ Three
Day Three
Chapter 20/ Day Four
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

His Mark On Me: Chapter 4

10.6K 586 68
By MrsCassey

4/22/2014

Chapter 4                                                     Not Yet Edited      

Ebony: 

"So how long have you been in here?" I was sitting in one of the chairs at the desk in Reid's room he was doing his homework and I was surprised to see it. "How do you get your school work if you don't go to school?"

He started laughing . "Your so full of questions , I've been her almost a year and my brother goes to the school and picks it up for me. I have a tutor that comes by and teaches me anything new from the school."

I looked over his shoulder he was doing his math home work, i raised my eye brows he was doing it wrong. "You need to move this number, carry the two and than add these and fire your tutor." I gave him back his pencil. "So are you going to tell me why your in here? Because you look perfectly healthy to me."

"Depends. "

"On what?"

"If I tell you are you going to stop coming? "

"Are you a rapist or murderer?" I looked at him seriously.

"No."

"Than I won't stop coming."

Reid layed his head on his desk. "Ebony would you be mad if I said I'll tell you tomorrow?

"Yes because I kept my promise."

He let out a long sigh and looked up at the ceiling, pulling out his wallet he handed, me a picture. "Her name was Sianna, she was my mate."

I stare down at a photo of a beautiful girl with pretty big eyes and a bright smile on her face, Reid looked so happy holding on to Sianna's waist. They were gazing into each others eyes you could tell they were so much in love.

"What happened to her?" for some reason I could feel his pain.

"Me. I was her bad luck. Not everybody wants to see you happy and they will find a way to take away your joy."

"Did she leave you?"

He shook his head no. "She was murdered."

"Oh Reid I'm so sorry."

"After she was killed I lost my mind, Ebony one day I-I blacked out and all I remember is my brother pulling me off some guy that I almost killed. I almost killed a man because I couldn't control my anger, I couldn't get over losing her. Minutes after Sianna died, I wanted to die too. Ebony I see how everybody looks at me like i'm some animal at the zoo, because everybody thinks im crazy." He was crying and his body was shaking a sure sign that his wolf was wanting to come out, instead of running I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug.

"I don't think your crazy Reid your a man that has lost the love of his life. I hope your heart heals from this, I hope love finds you again. Call me selfish but I just got you as a friend I'm not ready to loose you."

He started laughing and his body calmed down.  "You say that now, but when you find your mate, he's not going to let you any where near me."

"Well we won't have to worry about that." I started packing up my books.

"You will soon I know it Ebony, you're too pretty to not have one." He smiled closing his books.

"I already met him, he rejected me." I felt embarrassed. 

"What kind of ass hole would do that. Who is he?"

I thought about telling Reid but then I decided to keep it to myself. Its already bad I got rejected but even more embarrassing that it was by the Alpha. "He doesn't matter."

"He's a fool."

"That is true." My cell phone rang and I smiled looking at the caller id. MySean had said he would call, I excused myself and went onto Reids bath room to answer it.

"Hello." 

"Hello Beautiful." 

"Who's this?" I tried to sound like i didn't know who he was. 

"Damn, you forgot a nigga already." 

"Hi MySean." I had a big smile on my face.

"So what are you doing?

"Studying with a friend. Why? "

"Can i take you out to dinner tonight?

"Are you asking me out on a date?." I was grinning  

"That depends. Are you saying yes? "

I thought about it for a minute and than finally said yes. He wanted to pick me up but I know my folks world flip out that I was seeing a human. Not only was that the problem, we lived on Dark Moon Pack territory.  The moment he would step foot on this land Alpha Jaiden would know. So I lied and made up an excuse and told him I was already going to be out and I would meet him at the restaurant.

Walking back into Reid's room he gave me a questioned look. I was not stupid, him being a werewolf with excellent hearing I knew he heard my whole conversation.  

"Just say it Reid?" I crossed my arms over my chest. 

"A human Ebony are you serious?"

"I like him and for some reason he likes me too."

"Ebony you have a mate."

"I have no mate, so this is my shot at love."

He stood from his desk and walked over to me, he had a serious look on his face. "That is until you shift in front of him and almost kill him, or he runs away from you in fear."  

"Screw you Reid." I grabbed my bag, he had hurt my feelings. 

"I just don't want you to get hurt, that's all." He wrapped his arms around me and i fell into his chest. He felt so warm and smelled so good, Sianna would've been a lucky woman. Leaning my head back i looked into his eyes and smiled. He kissed my forehead and rested his chin on the top of my head. "Promise you'll be back tomorrow."

"I promise, see you tomorrow." I kissed his cheek and walked out of his embrace.

 ~~~~~~~

I was nervous walking into the restaurant, i must've changed like four times before settling on a simple short black strapless maxi dress that stopped above my knees and a pair of open toe black wedges. I kept my accessories to simple Gold hoop earrings and necklace. I spotted MySean sitting at a table in the back. He was as hot as i had remembered, when he saw me he stood and met me half way. 

"How's it going beautiful?" He had a big smile on his face as he gave me a hug and pulled out my chair.

"It's ok, how are you?" 

"I'm doing damn good now." We both started laughing, he was looking at me like it he did the first time we met. 

"So what's good here." I picked up my menu breaking our eye contact.

Taking my menu out of my hand MySean called my name. "Ebony." I looked up at him. "I wasn't done looking into those beautiful eyes." 

"Well how long are you going to look? Cause i'm starving." I made my eyes wider and leaned in closer to give him a better look.  

"All night."  He gave me back my menu.

Our waitress came over and took our drink orders, everything on the menu looked good so i needed a little more time. 

"So how long are you here for?" He was referring to me telling him i was only here for a little while. 

"Until i graduate, and than i'm out of here." 

"So your telling me i shouldn't fall in love you." 

"I don't think you'll fall in love with me MySean."

"You never know. I like you Ebony, i've never meet a girl like you before." He picked my hand off the table and started playing with my fingers. It felt nice, sure i didn't feel the tingling spark i gt when Jaiden touched me but it was nice.

All through dinner we talked and laughed, we made plans for the weekend. I was having so much fun, i didn't want the night to end. When we said our goodbyes, we hugged and he kissed me on the cheek. I thought about our date all the way home. When i walked in my mom was sitting at the kitchen table reading a magazine. She looked up and saw the smile on my face. "Why are you so happy?"

"I had a wonderful day."

Your father had to go to the clinic but he wants to talk to you so don't make plans for tomorrow after school." I nodded and headed upstairs to my room i wondered what he wanted to talk about. Taking off my dress i climbed into bed with just my Black bra and underwear on. "I had fun tonight." I text MySean. 

"Me to, I think i'm in love already."

I giggled. "Whatever * )" 

"Lol good night baby." 

I placed my phone under my pillow and drifted off the sleep. 

Jaiden: 

I had a meeting this morning with my Beta Mark so i was late to see my brother. As soon as i walk threw the door i smelt her scent, as i got closer to his room the smell got stronger. 

"I thought you forgot about me." Reid got up from his bed and took the food i had brought him. I sniffed him and smelt her on him.

"Was somebody here?" I walked around his room taking in her sweet smell.

"Yeah this girl name Ebony, have you met her yet?"

"The Good Docs daughter."

"Yea she helped me with my home work. By the way you need to fire my math tutor." He took a bite of his burger. "See if you can hire Eb."

"Eb?" he was calling her by a nick name.

"Yea, she's sexy as hell." He stuffed some fries in his mouth and i wanted him to choke on it. The only reason i was letting him live was because he was little brother and he's already been through to much. Maybe having her around Reid would be a good thing, than i would at least know where she was. I gave Reid the heads up about pack business I told him how the counsel has been pressuring me to find my mate so we could have a Luna, but he already knows that's not going the happen. And i also told him about the thready signing with a neighboring pack, midnight Moon. He was cool with the ideal so we moved on to family business, since our mother's passing our father's been M.I.A only checking in once a month, I needed him here, this whole thing with Ebony was killing me, i needed his advise and guidance. We both agreed that when he's ready to come home he will.

I was on my home when i pulled up in front of Ebony's house, without thinking i climbed the tree and jumped on her balcony. Just like i had expected the doors were unlocked, i let myself in and saw her sleeping in bed. I sat in the chair by her desk and watched her as she slept. She looked so peaceful, like an angel no wonder why everybody falls in love with her so easily. I don't know what to do, i don't want her with anybody but me. She moved in her sleep and kicked the covers off, my hart stopped when i saw what she was sleeping in. I moved closer to the bed and pulled the covers back on her. Moving a piece of hair out of her face i tucked it behind her ear and let my finger trail down her neck, feeling the sparks from our body contact, Ebony moaned in her sleep and i moved my hand. I stayed for a couple more minutes and than finally left.  All night i thought about her smooth legs and birth mark on the inside of her thigh, the way her body looked in black lace, getting out of bed i walked in the bathroom and took a cold shower. 

*******Please Vote and Comment. So who all guessed that Reid was Alpha Jaiden's brother?" Do you think Reid has a crush on Ebony?" I hope your enjoying it so far, please check out my other stories: I NEED YOU, 12 ROUNDS(working on it now) and EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER. Thank you,  MrsCassey*******

All Rights Reserved By: MrsCassey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 27.6K 29
Riley Marie Kendall grew up like any other American girl. And as any other normal 16 year old should, she thought werewolves were fiction. That is un...
7.4K 933 63
Seth, now eighteen, is faced with learning Beta duties. This has been his life as he has many helping him. Everyone had teased him about when he fin...
92.8K 1.4K 21
You asked, I listened. Here's the original story of Separation. Merry Chrysler everyone. *****MATURE CONTENT. 18+ ONLY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.***** "I...
1.4K 72 40
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" "Stay away from me! Please, I am scared of you!" "Calm down. I won't hurt you," "She is our mate..." his inne...