Dominant

By Mo0n_AiRies_011

Dominant. A person who wouldn't tolerate disrespect and known to be aggressive. Pfft! Not all of them. Domina... More

First and Foremost
Notes
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
โŽMUST READโŽ
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Guess What?
NEWS!

Chapter Thirty-Six

9.1K 289 4
By Mo0n_AiRies_011

The room is dark except for the lamp illuminating the room.

I sighed as I close my laptop. God, I'm bored. I've been internet surfing for the last hours but I still couldn't find it in me to get my lazy butt off my bed. I mean, it's comfy so sue me.

Rubbing my eyes, I stood up and half dragged my body to the balcony. I was met by the half dark sky. The cold wind brushing my skin.

I didn't know I used the laptop that long. How long has it been again? Oh well.

Suddenly, my stomach grumbled it's hunger. I guess I need to feed my monster of a stomach.

Walking barefoot through the house, I imagine myself as an ostrich; tall and barefoot.

OK, stop comparing yourself with animals Alexandrielle. Time to feed your monster.

Sliding through the stairs with the handle, I landed in a perfect landing before sprinting to the kitchen.

My stomach grumbled again and I started to scurry through the fridge. Pies, juices, chocolates, steaks...ooh, salads....eggs! Yes! My favorite!

Turning around and twirling happily, my pain from before is already gone as I turn my phone on. Playing the song "Better when I'm dancing" by Meghan Trainor, I started happy dancing while preparing the eggs.

Putting the pan in the stove, I waited til it's hot before putting enough oil. Once hot enough, I cracked the egg and let it out slowly not to break the yolk. I repeated the process while swaying with the beat.

Five eggs later...

I sighed with a bright smile in my face. I checked the time and it says 7:00 in the evening. They'll be home in 7:30. John might be in a party or something. How do I know? I heard it with the gossip group whose voices are too loud to even consider a gossip.

"Nanny! Edmund! Guys! Come on up!" I called out but only Nanny came.

"What is it dear? Do you need something" she asked and I shook my head.

Just then, Edmund came in looking worried before masking it up.

"Anything happened?" He asked looking around. I gave him an eye before answering "Nothing. Join me for dinner!" I chirped happily.

A small smile tugged at his lips. "You're bipolar" he said.

"And why is that?" I asked him with a smile.

"When I pick you up, you're crying and in a bad mood. Now you're all happy and chirpy" he said with a chuckle as Nanny smiles while pulling an orange juice from the fridge.

"Well I guess I'm a bipolar. No need to hide it. Honesty is the best policy" I quoted with a shrug that earns a chuckle from the both of them.

"You don't want to eat with them again?" Nanny asked as we all took a seat.

"Nope. I don't see any reason to eat with them" I said while putting a piece in my mouth.

"They're your family, dearie. Give them a chance." She said soothingly not to provoke me in any way. Edmund nodded in agreement.

"Why would I? Did they give me a chance when they decided to ship me off to total phsycos?" I said. My voice turning tighter.

"No, but would you let this situation of yours stay like this forever? Don't you want it to change?" She asked.

"I want to, but there's no chance. There's no point in fighting for something that gave you up in the first place." I said before taking a glass of orange juice and drank it. Hoping that it will cool down the fire of anger that is building up inside me.

What an idea! It's not water to subside the fire idiot!

The doorbell rang and I got up to take it. But upon opening it, my happiness from before just flushed down the drain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 542 18
(Enemies to Lovers) His Dream was to take over the Business, and become the most Dangerous Man in the world all while being Rich. He already got a st...
145K 1.8K 35
As he slammed me into the wall by my neck I try to kick him to resist but he instantly reflects grabbing my leg in a tight grip causing me to wince...
99.6K 2.8K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
127K 4.7K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...