STOCKHOLM SYNDROME ⇉ KAI PARK...

Von mikael-son

❝ I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST, I ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR FUTURE ❞ in which malachai parker plots the ultimate r... Mehr

CAST
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
EPILOGUE

THIRTY SIX

8.2K 310 329
Von mikael-son

The Lovecats

❝I'll show you in 
It's a treacherous thing
We missed you hissed the lovecats

Jasmine exhaled loudly as she played with the hem of her shirt in boredom. She was locked up in the Salvatore Boarding House with nobody to talk to. Damon and Stefan were out looking for somebody and they were her only friends apart from Matt.

Matt.

She could leave the Boarding House for a little while in attempt to find the deputy but Damon and Stefan would be angry at her for being so irresponsible. Jasmine was unaware of the mortal danger that was wandering the streets of Mystic Falls in the form of a red-headed witch.

She shrugged on a hoodie over the top of her tank top and shorts and picked up her handbag ready to leave and enjoy Mystic Falls in the April time weather. Jasmine hadn't attended school for months but nobody seemed to be looking for her and it wasn't as if she had a life already planned out for her, she was just going to go with the flow.

She wandered through the bustling streets of Mystic Falls and it wasn't long until she found Matt Donovan's patrol car parked outside of the Mystic Grill. She smiled slightly before venturing inside to find him sat at a booth with another male. She furrowed her eyebrows, not recognising the new male but carried on approaching their table.

"J-Winona! How are you doing?" Matt's blue eyes immediately latched onto Jasmine's approaching figure. A pair of dark brown eyes turned around and caught Jasmine's vibrant blue orbs.

"Very well, Matt. Thank you. May I sit?" She asked politely, Matt nodded profusely and moved across the booth so she could sit next to him. She sat down with a smile and looked towards the dark haired boy across from her.

"I'm Tyler, Tyler Lockwood. You're Winona?" He held out his hand for her to shake but she just stared down at it panicked then back up at Matt. "She can't shake your hand right now, Ty. I'll tell you later." Matt informed the werewolf who just nodded and awkwardly retreated his hand.

"Nice to meet you, you're one of the founding families right?" Jasmine asked the boy, she was always jealous that she was never a part of a founding family and that she couldn't take part in Miss Mystic Falls but with age she got over it.

"The last of the Lockwoods actually." He said sadly, an awkward silence fell over the trio but Matt cleared his throat and announced he was getting get them a round of drinks (a coke for Jasmine though) and exited the booth once Jasmine had let him out.

"If it is any consolation, my parents are dead too. Dreadful accident but I've learnt to live without a parental figure in my life." She leant over the table and placed a hand on Tyler's sleeve, grateful that she didn't get a vision; they seemed to only happen from skin to skin contact.

"How did they die? A friend of mine lost their parents on an accident at Wickery Bridge." Jasmine paused for a moment trying to think of the accident where her parents died but there was no recollection or memory of what happened.

"Excuse me, I have to go." Jasmine blurted out before panickedly exiting the booth leaving Tyler puzzled. Tyler also shot up from the booth leaving a confused Matt at the bar as the werewolf exited the grill after the mysterious girl.

"Winnie! Wait!" Jasmine turned around with panic stricken eyes but felt at ease from the nickname that escaped Tyler's lips. "Are you okay? What happened in there?" Tyler was used to mystery, weird and extraordinary but this girl was something different.

"Sorry I got overwhelmed at the thought of my parents." She lied but the truth was she didn't even know what her parents looked like. She was a walking lie and she had no idea why she had so many gaps in her memories.

"I'm sorry for asking about them-"

Jasmine threw herself towards the werewolf and planted her lips onto his. The boy tensed up before relaxing and easing into the kiss. Jasmine was overflowing with love and compassion that it was tearing her up inside, she was filled with this unexplainable love that she no where to place it and the only way she could get it out of her was to put it all into a kiss. 

Tyler's hands wrapped around the girl's waist and pulled her closer towards him, he had no idea why he was kissing the girl when he was still desperately hung up over Olivia Parker but it felt right. He was unleashing his frustration that was caused by the lack of Liv in his life and Jasmine seemed like the right person to unleash it to.

Jasmine froze under the hold of Tyler, something sparking inside of her before she plucked herself away from his sweet hold. She held her hands to her head as he cried out in pain before dropping to her knees.

   ⊠ ⊠ ⊠   

"And then she got out and it all hit the fan really. I got revenge on most of my coven, turning into a heretic but then Damon. You'd like Damon, but Damon he literally decapitated me with his bare hands. With one swing of his wrist and poof my head was.. gone. And Jasmine, that made me angry, very angry. So that's why you're here, I'm getting revenge on Damon and his brother. I'm getting revenge on the Salvatore brothers."

"S-Salvatore?" Jasmine stuttered, recognising her brother, Zach's, last name.

"Yes, Jasmine. The Salvatores. Your ancestors." He smirked, chuckling to himself at Jasmine's surprised expression.

   ⊠ ⊠ ⊠ 

"I don't know but I don't care either. Just shut up and dance with me Kai!" She laughed loudly at which Kai couldn't help but slightly laugh too. He was too stressed that someone would recognise her to have fun but he obliged and danced along to Eurythmics remix that he found insulting to the 80s.

"You wouldn't be dancing with me if you were sober, Jazzy. I feel like I'm taking advantage of you or something." Kai whispered in her ear since it was easier than shouting over the music. "Then take advantage of me." She whispered back before returning to putting her all into her dancing, Jasmine felt true happiness something which she hadn't felt in a long time.

   ⊠ ⊠ ⊠ 

"So Jazzy, can I call you Jazzy? I think we're going to move on from this place today, I'm thinking Atlanta next?" He smiled at the girl on the bed, she furrowed her eyebrows at him. They were leaving? She wasn't going to be stuck in this god forsaken motel room anymore?

"Good luck with that, considering the whole of the god damn country is looking for me." She could never hold her tongue, especially with dicks like him. Jasmine had a short fuse, especially with Kai.

"I can't have the Salvatore's finding you, can I? Come on Jazzy, use your brain." Kai sarcastically responded, he had mentioned the Salvatore's to Jasmine only a few times and her curiosity grew even bigger than before. The thought of having family out there that she was blood related to excited her.

   ⊠ ⊠ ⊠ 

"I don't want to do this, Jazzy, but I have to." He clutched the side of her face and brought his face up to hers. Jasmine immediately knew what he was about to do and she struggled in his grip.

"Kai, please don't do this." Tears brimmed in her blue eyes as she tried to shake her head out of Kai's firm grip. "You're going to forget all about these past fours month, about me and about Damon and Stefan. You're going to go back to the house where we've been staying with no memory of what has happened before there and you're going to live your new life as Winona Sullivan. Your parents died in a terrible accident and you live alone but a happy life. You're going to live your life to the fullest and enjoy every second you have of it and one day I might find you again but if not just know, Jasmine Woods. You have made these past few months that were filled with anger and vengeance bearable and I will forever be in debt to you. Just remember that I cared about you, a lot." Kai let go of her crying face and vanished before she came around again.

"Kai! I have to- I have to find Kai!" Jasmine gasped out before collapsing in a heap onto the cool grass with Tyler screaming for Matt to help them.

   ⊠ ⊠ ⊠

"Jasmine!" Damon finally managed to get Jasmine to awake after passing out a good hour ago. He had no idea how she would react when she wakes up. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and blue met blue when she saw Damon leaning over her.

"Why do I spend most of my time passed out on this sofa?" She grumbled as she sat up, flicking her hair over he shoulder. She didn't know how to feel or how to react about how everyone didn't tell her that she was compelled to live a false life but she did know that she needed to find Kai Parker.

Okay for anyone who is confused why the compulsion was lifted, Kai 'died' in the last chapter so the compulsion ended. That whole remembering everything was so sad because like they've come so far from a toxic relationship to a semi normal one.

Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

131K 2.6K 46
What if Kai had a friend before he was sent into prison world. What are Damon and Stefan hiding? Better ask WHO are they hiding? Read more to find ou...
117K 2.9K 32
CHAOS ━ ❝Whatever their souls are made of, his and hers are the same.❞ Based on The Vampire Diaries Series (Season 5-6) Completed ✓ A "Light 'Em Up S...
36.7K 842 36
Kai Parker, the young new leader of the Gemini Coven, he joined the Mystic Falls gang and met every one of them, but he hasn't met her yet, Evalynn A...
9.5K 142 42
"Oh come on, I know you love me Rora" "That's the very last emotion I feel for you" - "I love you, Kai" "Too little too late with that one, Aurora" [...