カバーウォーズ; cover wars。

By -Ceres-

WAR ONE HAS BEGUN 《Status》 《 》Open 《✔》Temporarily Closed 《 》Permanently Closed cc: MINATAEZAKI More

《Information》
《War 1: Sign Up-CLOSED》
《War 1: Warriors》
《Round 1》
《Round 2》
《Round 2: Results》
《Round 3》
《Round 3: Results》
ANNOUNCEMENT
IM BACK
《Round 4》

《Round 1: Results》

181 12 5
By -Ceres-

Please don't get offended when you get eliminated/disqualified, remember there's always next time!

Also, I'm just saying my opinion please don't hate me ;(

aquairia

This cover is cute! I love how you stuck with the color scheme of the png, I love everything from the background, face claim, fonts, and colors! All in all your cover was adorable!

abbykl9

This cover is so cute! Sandara looks so cute staying above the thought bubble xD I love the color scheme, fonts, background, and the wood texture! I loved your cover as well!

RizcaAnne

This cover is pretty <3  I like how the theme is a beachy vibe which remembers me about summer, the fonts are simple though it fits the cover, the placing of the author is kinda off since the flowers are blue and the text is also blue, I like your cover though!

MizzyFantasia

YOUR COVERS ARE ADORABLE! I'm a bit biased since you used Sinb as the face claim but I'll be fair, I love how everything is so simple and fits the aesthetic, overall your covers were one of my favorites 😉

ChennieChan

Your covers are cute! The first and third were a bit blurred, your fonts were nice and it gives off a fun mood, the fact that you used anime face claims make you stand out! My favorite cover of yours is the second one 😊

MavyKamikaze

Your covers are lovely! I love the face claims, font, backgrounds, and the color schemes! I love how the girls are sitting on the title, and the cover has the right mood I was looking for! 😊

demonqueen4ever

This cover was okay, the background wasnt pastel, though I loved the pngs you used! Thanks for putting your own subtitle! The fonts were, okay as well, it was a bit basic though. Looking forward to your improvements!

nishikigoi

THIS COVER IS SO CUTE OMG! EVEN THOUGH ITS SIMPLE ITS JUST- JUST SO OMG! V LOOKS SO CUTE AGH,  I loved the fonts and the color scheme, all in all I loved your cover!

Sayuiri

THIS COVER IS ADORBS OMG! DAHYUN LOOKS SO CUTE AHHH! Anyways, I loved the color theme, fonts, background, and face claim! Overall I loved your cover!

-ohmydun

OHMYGAWD YOONGI IS SO CUTE AGHHHHH anyways, I love that you used blue and purple as you main colors! (my faves) I also love how you put hearts all around yoongi and that you used gloss <3 I loved both covers with or without the gloss 😊

voidblissom

This cover was nice! How did you make the title a gif? Teach me your ways~~ The fonts were a bit basic though I still cant det over the fact that the title is a gif 😂😂 I loved the pngs of Selena that you chose, even though this isn't pastel I still liked it!

geminerd

This cover was nice! The face claim was a bit blurred it was still nice though! The fonts for the author was a bit basic, I loved the whole blue theme you went with, the paper airplanes and butterflies is a nice addition! Hope to see more of your covers in the future!

dee101____

These covers were nice! My favorite one was the second though, the first one was blurry, although I still liked it! I love the way that you put flowers around the girl and how the fonts just fits the whole cover!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR CRITERIA, PM ME!

And now for the elimination/disqualification

I know its hard to disqualify/eliminate someone on the first round, so I'm sorry if you feel sad, there's always the next war!

DISQUALIFIED:

xHayzelnut

epgielle_64777

Raiooooot

You guys didn't submit your entries ;(

ELIMINATED:

demonqueen4ever

I hope you can join the next war!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
254K 39.1K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
60.9K 7.4K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
54K 682 40
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...