I do or I not to do

Da Nalu_Gruvia_Miraxus

Short (not shrimp short) NaLu wedding oneshot. I don't own Fairy Tail any of the characters. Altro

Prologue

13 3 0
Da Nalu_Gruvia_Miraxus

"Mam...how did Dad propose to you?" Nashi Dragneel asked.

"Oh...Why what did your father tell you this time" Lucy said with a hand on her hip.

"Nothing it's for a project I'm working on." Nashi said to her mother rolling her eyes.

"Oh well in that case let me start from the beginning." She said with a twinkle in her eye.

"Ya know what I'm going to ask dad instead...." Nashi said nervously moving away, because that twinkle in her eye can never be trusted.

"GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND SIT DOWN!" Lucy yelled at Nashi.

"Yes ma'am" Nashi said knowing she was in for a long ride.

"Now it all started...."

😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Hello! I just want to make one thing clear. Nashi doesn't go to school. In fact in this there aren't any schools. Lucky them. Anywho the project Nashi is working on is an art poject. She's paint all the proposals of the ships I'm the tagged thingy.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.4M 104K 41
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
ISHQ-E-MOHABBAT Da Megh

Storie d'amore

386K 24.2K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...
531K 8K 32
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...