Deja vu

By _TrillQueen

have you ever had a moment in your life and it's like you've already lived that moment? yea me too that's cal... More

Prolouge
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
SNEAK PEAK
update
16.
candy land.
17.
18.
19.

6.

2.3K 188 50
By _TrillQueen

Deja

     "fuck" I groaned as something hard hit my back.

"Deja get yo little ass up and come help me make these cupcakes!" my mom yelled as she hit me once again.

"damn mama it's-" I rolled over to check the time "eight O'clock let a sister sleep"

my mom cocked her head back and looked at me "you gone be sleeping for good if you cuss at me one moe damn time you must got me fucked all the way up now get up wash ya funky ass and help me" she marched out of my room slamming the door behind her.

so much for sleep.

I laid in bed for a few more minutes before finally getting up,I'm not in the mood for my moms mouth today.

Grabbing my towel, robe and phone I dragged my feet all the way to the bathroom so I could wash up. I hooked my phone up to the speaker so I could blast music while getting ready.

Dilemma by nelly came on and I rocked my hips to the beat while stripping from my clothes.

"no matter what I do all I think about is you.." I sung out trying my best to hit a high note which ended horribly.

"Deja shut the hell up sounding like a goat crying!" My mom yelled causing me to laugh.

____

"Ma all this powdered sugar is not necessary" I complained as she instructed me to pour the whole bag inside of the mixer.

"girl we got to make that icing thick mind ya business"

I chuckled and poured in the whole bag slowly so no sugar wouldn't fly out.

My mom dazzles in a lot of things catering, photographer and a dance instructor even did a little makeup on the side, she always told me she was multitalented and she was going to do what ever her heart desired.

"who are you making these cupcakes for?" I questioned.

she stopped the mixer and took a spoon scooping a little icing up and placing it to my mouth, I opened my mouth and sampled the icing.

"For some patients down at the hospital and your aunt is doing something for them bad ass kids at the day care, how's that?"

I nodded "I taste little clumps it could mix a little longer"

"okay, can you call your little friends to come help you box and deliver these please?"

"yes ma'am" after starting the mixer again I made my way to the living room to make some calls.

Spud was my first call "heyyyy spuddy"

"fuck you want Deja?"

I laughed and laid back on the couch.

"can you come help me box up some cupcakes? mom has a batch waiting for you"

It was silent for awhile before he answered "aye dre get the fuck up I just got offered some free food deja we on the way" he hung up not giving me time to reply.

next call Abby, "heyyyy bestie"

she sighed "fuck you want Deja?"

"spud said the same thing y'all meant to be"

"in his damn dreams"

"don't play my best friend cock heffa, anyway can you come help me box some cupcakes?"

"anything for you, I'm on my way"

"okay" I answered before we both hung up.

"well mama you about to have three extra set of hands boo"

"good, start on the chocolate batch thank you" she stopped the mixer and grabbed the bowl.

I grabbed the coco powdered and started on the chocolate batch.

damn I hate cooking.

_____

"ya mama thick ass fuck Dej,how she feel about being a cougar?"

my mom is the true definition of baddie, I envied her and her bad ass shape and long natural hair.

"boy you can still smell the Similac on ya breath, she might like em young but not that young"I replied back to dre.

"Dej don't get fucked up I might look young but this dick ain't you should know" he winked at me as he grabbed the box out of my hand to put it in the car.

Spud looked at me with his mouth open "you let dre ass hit?"

I shrugged "maybe"

It happened two years ago me and Dre were both in tenth grade we thought we were grown and boom it happened we lost our virginity's to each other, I regret it because we didn't love each other that way but at the same time I don't regret it, it's complicated.

"does Abby know?"

I shook my head "na me and Dre decided to keep it to ourself well until now since your nosey ass heard"

"well damn you learn something new everyday, I gotta know how good the cat was aye Dre lemme holla at you patna"

I rolled my eyes as he ran after dre, turning on my heels I went to grab my keys and jacket so I could go take the cupcakes to my aunt.

"Abby let's go butter roll" she was laying across my bed typing away on her phone giving me full access to her back side.

I smacked her butt and watched in aw as it jiggled, got damn if only I was a nigga.

"Abby ima let you know right now if I was a nigga we would fuck"

She stood to her feet "girllllll you couldn't handle all dis ass"

My best friend had a banging ass body and with all the niggas she had chasing after her was enough proof.

"girl bye I can handle anything life throws at me including that big booty you dragging, now let's go before your brother and spud eat the cupcakes"

_____

Storm

   "hey coco what you doing lil mamas?" I picked her up and kissed all over her fat cheeks.

She fell out in a laughing fit.

"that little girl really does love you boy I tell you" my mom came from the back putting on her jacket and coming over kissing coco.

"this my baby right here"

she smiled at me,"I know my baby boy is looking down at his little brother with a smile on his face knowing his little brother is stepping in"

"If the roles were switched I know he would do the same for me"

"mhm, your dad asked about you the other night"

I sat coco on the blanket that was on the floor so she could play with her toys.

"oh yea"

I heard her sigh.

"storm you need to go see your father before it's too late baby"

A couple years ago my father was diagnosed with lung cancer he beat it a year ago but a couple months before nazi, my brother died it came back and it came back hard, he started having seizures and wasn't able to walk on his own so my mom saw it best to put him in the hospital.

"I'll stop by to see him today"

My mom came over kissing my cheek "good, he doesn't want jasmine to see him like that so I asked Ms.Bernice to keep her but since he hasn't seen Zuri for awhile take her"

"okay ma"

"I don't want you to take no bus so come drop me off at work that way you can just stop in to see him and drive back home"

"yes ma'am"

_____

Deja

  "sup lil baybe" I hugged my aunt from the back.

"only my men are allowed to hug and hit it from the back so Ima need you to move around"

I removed my hands from around her and sat down at her desk.

"where my cupcakes lil heffa?"she pointed at me.

Spud and Dre walked through the door with Abby trailing behind.

"right there lil baybe calm down"

"Deja you was suppose to help us bring these in but instead you in here on yo ass" Dre fussed sitting the box down.

"My bad" I winked at him.

he winked back and walked over to my aunt giving her a hug.

"Dre get up off my woman bro"spud said as he pushed Dre out the way.

"oop y'all both can get it" I looked over at my aunt and frowned.

she so fucking nasty.

My phone vibrated in my hoodie pocket, I pulled it out seeing it was my mom.

"yes my lady?"

"you guys grabbed too many boxes bring one down to the hospital"

"okay on the way" I hung up and stood to my feet.

"y'all grab a box and let's go I have to drop it off at the hospital"

"hell no you grab the box and lets go" spud pushed pass me along with the other two.

I huffed picking the box up.

"bye lil baybe I'll be back"

"don't come back your not welcomed, lil baybe" she held the door open for me.

___

"here ma" I sat the box down on the table she was standing in front of.

she smiled at me "thanks baby"

I turned to leave so I could go home and go to sleep when I bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry"

he smiled at me "you must love bumping into me deja"

I smiled back "I apologize I'm very clumsy"

"I can see"

I looked down to see little miss pretty in a stroller bending down I rubbed her little cheek.

"hi there pretty, may I hold her?"I looked up at storm he nodded in return.

I unbuckled her and picked her up.

"she smells so good and she's so chubby I love her" I cooed as she played with my big hoop earring.

"she smells like me clumsy" he teased.

I stuck my tongue out at him in return.

deciding to be a little nosey I asked him why he was here.

"you don't have to tell me-"

he stopped me "I'm here to see my father" he nodded over at a man that sat in a wheel chair eating.

"oh"

"why are you here?"

"my mom made cupcakes and I had to drop off a box, come get one I made them"

"they won't ruin my insides will they?"

"haha no they won't" we reached the table where my mom stood talking to a man.

"here I made the chocolate ones"

I watched as he bit into the soft cake his plump lips looked so good, damn.

he chewed the cake before speaking.

"staring isn't polite baby girl" he cheesed.

"your fascinating, how was it?"

"good mine are better"

did he just try to play my cupcakes?

"boy bye your hair and yo skin might be better than mines but your cupcakes? oh baby never!"

"wanna bet?"

"fine I'm down whenever if you win you have to wash my hair for two months" I just wanted him to make it soft just like his baby boy was blessed.

"bet but when I win you have to let me draw you" he grabbed a piece of my hair and tucked it behind my ear.

he wanted to draw me? I feel loved.

I cheesed hard "it's a deal"

"oh my lord you are gorgeous"my mom came over and looked at storm.

I sighed.

"storm please forgive this creep I call mother"

"it's fine, thank you ma'am"

"aw and your daughter is just as gorgeous look at her with those brown eyes and her skin is so pretty"

I went to correct my mom to tell her it's his sister but he gave me a look letting me know it was fine.

"thank you Mrs..?

"oh honey just call me Delilah"

"well thank you Delilah, I'm storm and this is nuzuri we're friends of your clumsy daughter"

Storm winked at me causing me to blush.

"she is clumsy as I don't know what girl got so many scars" her phone dinged pulling her out of her rant.

"I'm sorry it was nice meeting you two but I have to get going and Deja hurry up and get home so you can clean up your mess in the kitchen" she kissed my cheek and hurriedly walked away.

The devil is a liar if she think I'm cleaning up that kitchen.

I looked up to see storm staring at me.

"starting isn't polite baby boy" I mocked him.

"your a beautiful work of art Deja I could have sworn I saw your face before I even met you"

hm.

"really?"

"yea-" he was interrupted by the man who he said was his father called him.

"uh I'm sorry my dad wants me"

I nodded and placed pretty back in her stroller.

"wait has he ever try your cupcakes?" I called out before he got to far.

he shook his head.

"may he try one of mines? please"

storm chuckled before nodding.

"yea my dad has bit of a sweet tooth he would love one"

I smiled and walked over grabbing him a cupcake and a napkin and following behind Storm to where his dad sat.

"hey dad you have a special delivery"

The man looked up at me, he looked young but tired and weak.

"oh well what do we have here?"

"your son informed me that you have a bit of a sweet tooth and who doesn't love chocolate?"

He smiled and accepted the cupcake,"why thank you dear are you my sons girlfriend perhaps?"

I smiled and shook my head "just a clumsy friend, I'm deja

"well thank you his clumsy friend I'm Michael it's nice to meet you"

"likewise sir"

He shook a bite of the cake slowly while looking at me.

"you made these?"

I nodded.

"these are the best I have ever tasted I'll have to sneak me another one before one of these nosey ass nurses see me"

I laughed and thanked him for his compliment.

"well it was nice meeting you but I have some friends in the car waiting for me, I'll make sure to make you some more cupcakes and bring them to you"

"well I would like that since I don't get many guest, storm son you better keep this one around"

Storm looked over at me "one step at a time dad, one step at a time"

_____

this chapter was boring,ew but stay with me it'll get better I'm not trying to rush it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 446 10
There comes a time when you have to ask yourself, is this really how I want to live my life? Scared and alone? Did I really want to live in fear of m...
135 16 11
These are just one shots of some moments in my life which are imprinted in my memory. WARNING: Some of these might be uncomfortable so SKIP THOSE CHA...
26.3K 1.2K 16
"but i been having premonitions just call it visions from the other side i got a feeling i won't see tomorrow like the time i'm living on is borrowed...
965 17 11
Everyone's had at least one moment where they've wanted to disappear. One moment in time where they couldn't stand the place they were, the people th...