What is Love? (4-8 year-old C...

By star10122

Have you ever wondered what is love? Seems hard right? Think again! More

The kid's answer!

What is Love?

397 5 1
By star10122

What is Love? 

One of our hardest questions to answer. If I were to ask you "What is love?", How would you respond.

Anyway...

I was surfing the net and I found a website blog named;

'What Does Love Mean? See How 4-8 Year-Old Kids Describe Love.'

Me being me I decided to click on it, and I was so suprised of what I had read! Its like when you watch a childhood video of yourself and your suprised by your own innocence and naivity. I put them on the following chapter for you to enjoy.

By the way here's the link to the website;

http://www.thingsaboutlove.com/what-does-love-mean/comment-page-4#comment-16408

NOTE!: Not in any way am I trying to take any credit for Leo Buscaglia's work or any content found on the website above. This is merely for entertainment purposes only. Thank you,

Star10122

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
39.1K 849 5
Hiroki has recently discovered that the four women he once knew and loved, his girlfriend (Nao), sister (Kanoko), best friend (Ayumu), and mom (Kaede...
48.2K 1.7K 31
What gonna happen if Seven mafia kidnapped seven normal boys what if they did mistake that will let them lost the most precious person in their life...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...