A Mutant Among Mutants (xmen...

alliekatt314

Rienna isn't normal among humans not even among Mutants does she fit in weird right!! rights go to marvel Еще

Chapter 2 Daddy?
Chapter 3 Training and Tortured Screams
Chapter 4 New Discoveries
Chapter 5 Training
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Authors note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note

A Mutant Among Mutants (xmen first class fanfic)

21.4K 348 171
alliekatt314

I'm a pretty normal 21 year old girl. Going on 22 I think in a week I wouldn't know for sure though. I guess my life is normal I mean I travel around a lot. I have moved over 100 times and have had over 13 different identities.

Mostly because I'm running from my father. See weird things happen around me some times and one time I got blamed for a mysterious shed blowing up incident. My parents are hell bent on killing me or capturing me because they think I'm a freak.

I'm not I'm totes normal just in the wrong places at the wrong times. I mean sometimes my hair color changes occasionally my eye color some times skin. Other times when I scream glass breaks and when I ask for things people give it. So yeah totally normal. I have a strange wing birth mark on my arms and back that sometimes shimmer and seems to pop out.

~~~

I sigh holding my teddy bear close and walk into the medium class hotel. I hope this is my last stop. Of course o hope that every time I go to a new place.

"Um excuse me a room for one, no charge," I ask as politely as possible. The lady gives me a dazed smile and nods.

"Sure here," the lady replies and hands me a key.

"Thanks and forget about me," I order, take the key and walk to my first floor room. I place my teddy on the bed and walk into the bathroom. I sigh and touch the mirror, examining my reflection. I usually have long red hair purple eyes with a pink rim arpund the pupil and pale skin.

I grin I haven't changed appearances once today. Usually I change at least 3 times a day. It happens when I'm stressed or trying to blend in an escape. You may be thinking one pink eye and one purple how is that normal?
Most people do ask but I just say I have contacts in.

Exhausted, I crawl into bed knowing I can't stay here long. I can never stay in one place longer than 2 days or else they find me. My parents have police all over the world looking for me. I have no idea why want me so bad or why was that shed so important. I also don't know why people give me stuff. Why when I'm angry stuff blows up. What the birth mark on my back is. I don't know a lot of things.

I nearly scream in anger but instead I shove my face into the pillow and nod off. I

~~~

I had a terrible dream about what happened when I was seven. I was mad at my parents for ignoring me so I went outside and started kicking a soccer ball around. I just got angrier and angrier till I blew up literally I shot some sort of red light at the shed and blew it up. My parents ran out my mom screamed and my dad smiled evilly. He held up a gun I don't know if it was a tranq or a real gun but I still ran.

I have been running ever since. I wipe some tears and brush my hair. I asked a shop keeper for a brush, a purple off the shoulder top, black shorts, and purple flats. I like to match it allows me to blend in easier.

~~~

A knock comes at my door as I'm hair about to order room service. I immediately assume the worst.

Cautiously I open the door a crack and peer out.

"Um hello," I greet the two men on the other side. I examine the men in front of me and raise an eyebrow. They don't look like the usual people that are sent after me.

One has short brown hair and striking blue eyes, the other short brown hair and striking green eyes. The blue eyed one is rather cute, I must say. But no time for that now. I quickly shut the door when I hear a thought fragment from one of them. They want to bring me somewhere and I know enough to know that's bad.

Hastily I grab my bear. It's also a back pack so I keep my one spare change of clothes and money in it.

Quickly I open the window and hop out. Luckily my rooms on the first floor. I rush into a crowd and look down on the ground. Desperately I try to blend in. I watch my hair change to brown and I assume my eyes are green.

I back step into an alley in an attempt to cross to another street but I find a dead end. I let out a quiet noise of frustration and tug at my hair anxiously. I can't get caught now!

They are close I know it. I look up could I fly? No. I duck behind a metal trashcan and hug my teddy to my chest tightly. I screw my eyes shut and try to steady my breathing. I need to stay calm.

Footsteps come in the alley and come closer and closer.

"Come out we just want to talk," one voice says. They know I'm here. I have to answer maybe they'll go.

"Go away I know you want to do more than talk I know what your thinking," I hiss.

"We only want to help you,"
a firm voice adds.

"That's what they all say they all lie," I snap angrily. I'm so sick of being scared now I'm just mad.

"No I swear we want to help you we are like you," the other voice promises. Something about him makes me trust him.

"Like me no that's impossible," I gasp and step out from behind the trash bin.

"Not impossible you aren't alone," the green eyed one says. He actually seems to genuinely care.

"Please go away just leave me alone," I beg backing up. I'm suddenly edgy and anxious again.

"We only want to help," the blue eyed one murmurs and steps closer.

"Help with what the hunters or my social life," I growl with a scowl. I'm
beyond help.

"Both." The blue eyed one hold out his hand and I really want to take it.

"B-both?" I stammer stepping closer.

"Yes come with us you will be safe I promise," he vows gazes into my eyes. I take his hand and he squeezes mine gently. Slowly he leads me out of the alley and into a black car.

I feel slightly sad about letting his hand go. Confused I shake my head and shove those thoughts aside.

"So tell us about yourself," the green eyed one invites kindly. He has a jawline that makes me think he's a wrestler or something so I don't expect this caring demeanor.

"Names first," I order.

"I'm Charles Xavier," the blue eyed one says.

"I'm Erik Lensher," the green eyed one says. I nod and decide that is good enough. I can see some thought fragments so I presume they're genuine.

"Okay well I'm Rienna call me Rina. My last name I would prefer to not be mentioned. I ran away from home when I was seven. My dad has people all over the world after me ever since I accidentally blew up his shed. I have a strange wing birth mark on my back and arms, though you've probably already seen it because of this top. I change appearances frequently. When I ask for things people just give them to me. I still haven't figured out the whole red explosion thing that happens when I'm angry yet. So there it is my life in a nutshell," I explain simple and lean back into my seat. I close my eyes and take a deep breath and will my appearance to go back to normal.

"Woah just wow," Xavier mutters with wide eyes. Erik just gives me this look of wonderment.

"Is that normal?" I ask. "I mean among people like us."

"Yeah yeah well I am a telepath," Xavier replies.

"And I can control metal,"
Erik remarks.

"Cool," I muse. These guys don't seem
So bad.

~~~

We pull into a government building and that's when I panic.

"No no no," I utter and try open the door to jump out but it's locked. That only freaks me out more. "Let me out let me out!"

"Rienna calm down," Erik demands and grabs my arm.

"I will not calm down your turning me in," I growl and yank my arm away. Desperately I bang on the windows. I can't believe I let them trap me like this!

"No we aren't Rienna calm down," Xavier says and I suddenly feel calm. They can't be turning me in. They're like me after all.

"Okay," I breathe and lean back into my seat.

We park and I step out to follow Xavier and Erik. They lead me into a room with a bunch of laughing teens.

"Guys this is Rienna," Charles introduces and strokes my arm soothingly. "Play nice with her till I get back. Rienna I have to go but I will return later. Raven my sister will look out for you." Charles looks into my eyes sincerely so I nod and let him go.

"Uh hey," I greet and shyly wave still clutching my teddy tightly.

"Hey I'm Raven come sit," a blonde girl beckons and pats an empty spot between her and a nervous nerd.

"Thanks." I smile and sit down. I glance  out the door and watch Charles and Erik leave with a brunette woman.

"We should have code names," Raven gushes as soon as they're gone. "I want to be Mystique."

"Dam I wanted to be Mystique," a red haired boy swears and pouts.

"Too bad I called it and I'm way more mysterious," Raven giggles and smirks as she changes her appearance to match the boy's. My eyes widen in shock. She's like me! Everyone claps and laughs.

"Well then I'll be Banshee," the red haired boy says with a shrug.

"Why do you want to be named after a wailing spirit?" the nerd inquires. I notice he isn't wearing shoes showing of his hands for feet. It looks totally wicked.

"Might wanna cover your ears," Banshee suggests and gets up to stand in front of the window. I glimpse into his thoughts while covering my ears, his real name is Sean. He screams and the whole window shatters.

I jump and scream in surprise causing all the glasses and the opposite window to shatter. I instantly slap a hand over my mouth I've never done that before.

Everyone freezes for a second before laughing and clapping.

"I called the name Banshee though,"
Sean chuckles and winks at me. I blush slightly in embarrassment and at his wink.

"Well how about you?" Raven questions an African American boy.

"Well my nickname is Darwin and I think that fits adapt to survive you know," Darwin responds gets up. "Check this out." Darwin sticks his head into a fish tank and gills sprout from his head.

"Woah cool," I compliment with a wide grin. I feel so comfortable around these people. I feel like I belong somewhere finally.

"What about you?" Darwin asks the nerd.

"How about big foot," a blonde boy jokes.

"Well you know what they say about boys with big feet and by the way yours are small," Raven retorts smirks. The blonde flushes. The blondes name is Alex I see in his head.

"Okay so now you," Sean comments and points to a girl. She's very pretty and sassy looking.

"Well my stage name is Angel and I think that works," she replies with a sly grin and pulls her jacket off revealing a similar wing birth mark to mine. Suddenly they form into beautiful dragonfly wings.

"You can fly!" Raven shouts in excitement.

"Yep," Angel says and laughs along with everyone else. "Oh and.." Angel trails off and spits fire onto a statue in the courtyard. A chorus of cheers and claps follow.

"So now Alex," Darwin states and points at him.

"I can't do it here," Alex sighs.

"Can you do it out there? Come on do it! Alex Alex Alex," everyone chants as Alex steps outside and over the broken glass.

"Fine but duck when I say," Alex orders. I follow everyone up to the window and peer out. "Back up." Alex motions for us to back up. We all do then sneak back. "Hey UGH whatever," Alex groans. Then he twists and spins creating three red rings and slicing the statue in pieces. It's a strong and shocking power.

Eerily similar to what happens to me on occasion.

"Woah awesome," Angel shouts. Then all eyes turn to me.

"So what codename do you want?"Alex asks.

"I don't know I guess I will have to think about it," I answer and shrug. "I'll get a broom," I declare and run out before anymore questions are asked.

~~~

"Hey can you please show me where a supply closet is?" I ask and bat my eyes at a random passing agent.

"Sure right this way," she agrees and guides me to a door.

"Thanks." I smile and open the door. Looking around I see more guns then brooms but I eventually I find one. I slowly find my way back singing my favorite song.

"When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold
When your dreams all fail
And the ones we hail
Are the worst of all
And the blood's run stale
I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside
There's nowhere we can hide
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
Curtain's call
Is the last of all
When the lights fade out
All the sinners crawl
So they dug your grave
And the masquerade
Will come calling out
At the mess you've made
Don't wanna let you down
But I am hell bound
Though this is all for you
Don't wanna hide the truth
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
They say it's what you make
I say it's up to fate
It's woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes, they shine so bright
I wanna save that light
I can't escape this now
Unless you show me how
When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
It's where my demons hide
Don't get too close
It's dark inside
It's where my demons hide
It's where my demons hide."

I love singing and I love Imagine Dragons.

I notice all the agents around me have moved closer they look like they're under some spell. My voice must have had a siren effect on them. I sigh and snap my fingers before walking quickly back to the mutant room.

"Hey I found a broom-hi Charles, Erik, random agent" I greet and stop short seeing the three of them fuming.

"The names Moira?" the agent snaps.

"Okay Moira I'm Rienna." I stroll up to her and start sweeping the glass. "Sorry about the window and glass," I apologize politely. That's when I notice everyone is silent and and staring. Erik mutters something and storms away furiously.

"I expected more from you," Charles spits out and follows Erik with Moira. I feel a stab of guilt and regret. I want to impress Charles not disappoint him.

"Awkward," I utter.

~~~

An agent showed us to a new mutant room after the incident.

"Lets not destroy this one," I say to myself.

Absentmindedly I pick up a few stray thoughts apparently Alex is called Havok now.

With a sigh I plop myself onto a couch and clutch my bear. Hanging with these people is be fun and it's nice to have friends.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Lux (C.XavierXOC) Bubblesrox33

Любовные романы

1.5K 48 8
Fallon thought she was the only one out there, so in order to protect herself, she isolated from the rest of the world. She never let anyone close en...
burst | alex summers rina

Любовные романы

57.5K 1.2K 45
"i love who you are, don't change because other people say you look different. your difference is what makes you special," corinne dane was only fif...
642 64 31
My name is Hannah Moon. I'm fifteen, yet I have the weight of the world on my shoulders. Now, you can count that in the sense that I have these crazy...
21.3K 530 25
Having to be a half breed between In-human and Mutant really makes things difficult for you to live by. Your powers you're given are now something yo...