Allen Walker And The Missing...

By SeaDragonSoul

Allen Walker(NOT FROM D-GRAYMAN), a 13 year old boy with a dream to become a warrior, just like his Father Ar... More

A New Beggining
Will You Teach Me
Discovery
The Secret Place Of The Family
No More Snow!
The Flame
Light Or Darkness
Reunion

Down to the Earth Evan

7 1 0
By SeaDragonSoul

Earth is my whole being, for I came from the Earth, and to the Earth I shall return when my time comes once more.

"I need that book... It can tell me more about the Quake Families history." I said to myself.

I duplicated the key to the door and opened it slowly. The door creaked, I flinched looking sideways through the hall. After a while of silence I continued forward into the dark room. The door closed by itself in a flash behind me, then there was a small whisper like small pebbles falling on the side of a mountain.

"Why are you here?" Said the scary voice.

"Im- I'm here... to- to gain knowledge" said the shaky voice.

"None may enter this room of knowledge... Without the Master's permission." Huffed the scary voice.

"I- I- I know... But I want to learn the truth about my family." Said the shaky voice.

"Who?..." Said the voice sounding annoyed.

"The Quake Family, I- I- I- I'm Evan Quake, son of The Earth Saint Magus Rock." Said the kid with new found strength.

"Oh.... OH YOU'RE HIS SON?!" Said the voice shrieking and the light suddenly turning on. "Why didn't you say so?! I though you were someone else. My name is Iris. I am the Librarian of the Secret Room of the Quake Family. What knowledge do you seek, young master?" Said the short woman trembling as she bowed down.

"No harm done" said Evan with a smile. "Now down to business. I need the Level 5 Earth Spells History Book, if I may".

"Um... I understand that you are the Master's son, but that book can not be simply given away unless you are a Level 5 Magus yourself, young master" said Iris with a deep bow, "I'm sorry, but I can not give it to you. My apologies Young Master Evan".

"Interesting... So father forbids me from studying the book until I reach level 5... And a Magus at that. I guess I will have to join that cursed school and also get to level 5." Said Evan more to himself than to Iris. "Ok, sorry for bothering you Iris, I will take my leave now" said Evan with a formal bow.

"Thank you for understanding young master, I will wait your return when you achieve the rank." Said Iris with a warm smile.

I walked out of the room. I closed the door and started breathing heavily.
"OMG I THOUGH THAT WAS A FRICKING GHOST... A SECOND MORE AND I WOULD HAVE PEED ON MY PANTS" I screamed in my head.

I continued down the hall, walking by the marble walls and Dark brown Floor with different plants and vines going around aimlessly... "They need to trim this around here, a bit more and we won't look like a high class family, more like the elf's in the deep woods." I took a left on the hall towards my father's study.

"Yes Evan?" Said Rock without looking up from the scroll.

"I tried to ask the Ghost lady for a book and she denied my request" I said with a pout on my face.

"I told Iris to keep that place locked up." Said Father in a loud voice and throwing the scroll to the floor.

"Don't be mad at her, I managed to open the door with a key." I said nervously. "I insisted, but she refused and told me to ask her only until I reach Level 5 Earth Magus also with graduation from the Magus school. Why are you so bothered?"

My Father relaxed and sat back down. He opened the table's drawer and put a small orb on the table. "Son, you are very intelligent, but you've declined your training by so much. You are 13 years old, and not even level 1 practitioner of Earth Magic. It pains me so much.... But you are my son and I love you. Take this orb, keep it with you always. If anything were to happen I will know where you are, and you will know where I am." Said Father waving me out of the room.

I walked forward and took the Green Orb off of the table and slipped it to my pocket. "Fine, I'll try to learn for mom's sake... Not yours". I said walking out of the room.

"Fine, I will send a tutor to your room this midday, Be ready and no excuses." Said my father in a cold tone.

I closed the door to his office, and continued down the stairs towards my room. My room was one of a kind, it had a telescope to watch the stars. Different stacks of books everywhere, and a patio to try out my inventions. In this world where magic is available to almost all of humanity, I want to follow my grandfather's teachings on the so called science. He told me that a random traveler showed him drawings and things that where metal and could move and also support magic in its own way. That made him study and concentrate on using magic and that science to see what he could make.

"Let's see, what should I read next?" I said picking a book and jumping on the bed to continue reading.

I've managed to create most of my grandfather's work, but even better. Me a 14 year old can mix this type of science with magic and Magic Beasts too. The traits and abilities of the Beast are passed on to the piece of armor or weapon of my choosing, ofcourse no one knows except father and the main Supplier of well supplies. I learned that weapons have to be high quality metal that can support the Beast's power. But so far I am weak and I can't get anymore beast's of higher level without my father killing me.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I said laying upsidedown on the bed still reading the book.

"Hi Evan, my name is Shore, Earth Magus Tutor. I am here to help you understand and grow stronger by synchronising both magic and attribute of Mother Earth." Said Shore looking around in awe. "It seems you are a heavy reader Evan. This helps you a lot to understand the teachings I have for you."

I got up and jumped off the bed, "Ok so what should we start with?" I said not looking forward to this.

"Here" said shore throwing me a thick book.

"Wow... This is huge.(there's a joke somewhere around here)" I opened it and started reading from the first page, "What does it say?" I asked the tutor.

"What do you mean dear Evan?!, can't you read it?" Asked Shore surprised.

"All I see are runes floating around and its giving me a headache." I said scratching my head.

"It can't be..." Shore sat down on a chair near by and looked up to me, "Evan you know what this means?" Asked shore looking at me suddenly looking very sad.

"What? I asked him in a weary voice, I started getting a stomach ache.

"If you can't read the most simplest of books... Then you have no magic at all. You are simply a no magic human." Said Shore carefully.

"Oh..." I looked at my hands, somewhere on the back of my head I knew he was wrong, but if this meant I could be left alone... Then this is my chance to be left here with my inventions.

"Well you tried Shore. Thank you!" I said bowing down.

"Please... This is a very sad moment Evan. Your father is one of the famous Earth Saint Magus, and his own son does not have any magic aptitude... This is very dangerous indeed. Please do not tell anyone of this, I will go to your father now and give him the grave news." Shore stood up and gave me 3 new books. "This are magic books, they contain all of the spells for Earth magic, to creating plants and more. You may not have magic, but looking around with this many books... There might be a chance." Said shore thinking.

"Okay I'll take them!" I said happily

"I will take my leave then" said Shore with a formal Bow.

"Thank you Shore, I will study these books and I can become a scholar instead of a Magus!" I said trying to get him to leave.

Shore simply smiled and left the room. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"That guy was a level 5 Earth Magus, he could see my magic if he had concentrated on me for any longer. I his it pretty well with these clothes of mine" I said laughing. Last week I made a set of cotton and linen clothing that were mixed with the ability of the chameleon demon, since it is a weak demon, my clothes do not get me invisible, but it gives the wearer the ability to hide his presence and magic. I'm weak so I can only hide my magic for so long with these clothes.

"Science project, PASSED!" I screamed out loud, "and now I have the level 1, 3 and 5 Earth Magic Books." I said grinning none stop.

I got up from the bed and concentrated on my magic, I felt the words come into my mind and then I chanted them... The power I felt was amazing. I gasped as I felt a sudden drain in my magic, sweat build up on my forehead,

"Oh gods..." I said running to the trash, and barfed. "Ok, note to self. Do not practice level 5 magic with out even becoming a level 1 Magus yet." I cleaned everything and got cleaned at the showers. Once outside I saw father standing at moms Rose Garden. I looked at him for a while, and saw tears go down his cheek.

"Father..." I whispered.

"Oh What did I do Ellis?. I am a saint and you were the most amazing and intelligent women I ever met. You did not have any magic at all, but you were so intelligent and beautiful, yet ended with me. An arrogant father that is forcing his own son to become more me... What did I do wrong?" Father continued walking down the rose fields and returned to the house.

I felt tears down my cheeks, "Father... Don't blame yourself. I may be very weak, but sometimes Brains beats brawn, And I will show you what I am capable of. Give me time". I wiped my face and ran back inside to my room.

"Oh Master Evan, what brings you to the training room." Asked Father's Martial Arts Teacher.

"I wish to learn how to use weapons" I said bowing down to he floor. "But father must not know about this Sensei, please!" I begged.

"Very well, but it will be hell. It won't matter that you are Master Rock's son, in this training room, only blood and tears are accepted."

I nodded and stood up. I will train my body first, that way 1 month before the Tournament I will study hard and practice the magic books that Shore gave me... It is the perfect plan. I looked intensely into Sensei's eyes and he smiled.

"Good... You got your Father's and Mother's fire... You are one of a kind Evan" said Sensei walking forward.

I bowed down and took my normal form, "Ready!"

"Very well, Begin!" Screamed Sensei as he jumped towards me.

In case you are confused, I am showing the story of Allen Walker's Friends. Pamela, Edward, Evan and then the last one. Once done I shall continue! I hope you enjoy reading the stories and if anything is wrong please let me know.

Thank you, From G.B.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 3.6K 58
"Let me leave" I growl trying again but he does it again, I quickly step the other side successfully getting round him. But just as I reach the door...
18K 582 33
A/N somehow the story details of when I first started this story got deleted. so this a new version of it. 10 years before the Millennium Earl died f...
446K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
2.3M 65.7K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...