smokin' | louigan

By sxbjective

an old childhood nemesis shows up on her doorstep with only a duffle bag and a pack of cigarettes. he needs a... More

| epigraph |
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
epilogue
| playlist |
- extra: one -
- extra: two -

sixteen

1.8K 48 1
By sxbjective

logan groaned at the small woman snoring in his arms. his leather jacket was wrapped around her as a small smile lifted the corner of her mouth. a small giggle escaped those lips at something logan couldn't see. all he could see was louise.

he was basking in a pool of dark chocolate, swimming through waves of drunken giggles and misplaced steps. he was drowning in louise, breaths short and minty, eyes wide and flashing.

a wave of cool ocean breeze crashed onto his pale face and his eyes watered. logan tilted his head back towards the sky. he noticed that there weren't as many stars sewn into the dark cloak of night than all those years ago. his chest clenched and louise groaned.

and as his head fell back forward he looked at the young woman in his arms and suddenly all those missing stars were staring right back at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6M 367K 56
Keagan is the definition of bad boy. College man with a body that could make even God moan and an attitude to put the devil to shame. Between classes...
28.9M 1M 39
{#1 in teenagers} {#2 in fiction} {#2 in popular} "You better not tell anyone about this." "Aw why not? I'm sure your fandom of desperate girls wo...
15.3M 467K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
12.4M 65.4K 10
Love comes in all shapes and forms, but Kelly Young had no idea it'd come in the form of her most hated teacher, Mr. Todd. •A Student x Teacher Roman...