MRS. POTATO HEAD

By HOESEOKIE

❝ is it true that pain is beauty? ❞ Kim Jisoo, BLACKPINK'S visual, is desperate to become pretty for everyone... More

MRS. POTATO HEAD.
do
you
swear
you'll
forever
?
even
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
even
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
stay
forever,
stay
forever
epilogue
the end
warning

stay

3.3K 352 72
By HOESEOKIE

kids forever, kids forever
baby soft skin turns into leather

;

jisoo came back to the dorm at midnight.

she told jennie it was because the ceo needed to talk about something important and checked her development in terms of singing and dancing, but jennie thought otherwise.

the four of them started staying in one dorm though, yg provided it after they were told they were going to form a group. for closeness and teamwork, he said.

jisoo laid her bags in the floor and looked at her forehead. this was going to last for 10 days or so before she fully removes the bandage that's why she won't be attending practices and going to be pretending that she always has an appointment with the ceo.

"hey, unnie."

she looked beside her and saw chaeyoung fully awake, with a bruise in her eye.

"oh my goodness, what happened to your eye?" she sat down and grabbed her face.

"the real question is, what happened to your forehead?"

"nothing. i just bumped it." what a lie, jisoo. "anyway, how's the new vocal coach doing? gong areum or something."

chaeyoung's face darkened. "oh, she's doing great." she said with no enthusiasm at all.

"then why are you.. like that?"

"nothing." chaeyoung's face changed out of a sudden and acted like she didn't get mad a second ago. "i have to sleep, unnie. hope your forehead will be better."

"okay?" jisoo was confused. chaeyoung was acting weird. "anyways, i won't be attending practices from now on. the ceo and i have a lot of things to talk about regarding our debut. please tell jennie."

"i will. goodnight!"

"but chae, your bruise-"

"goodnight, unnie!"

jisoo could only sigh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 9.7K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
306K 17.5K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
172K 7K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
953K 51K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...