Maid For Me

By theprettybadwriter

*Edited* Highest Rank: #56 in Romance // A rich guy wants a friend, to end his loneliness... A girl ne... More

Characters
How It Started
Job
Distractions
A Talk With Peyton
Slowly Changing
The Things I See
Marissa's Party
News About Ryan
Realisations
His 'Best Friend'
A Tiny Question...
What Changes Everything
Visions
See For Myself
Something For You
Lo Que Sea Sera
"Too Much"
Results
A/N+Q&A
While We're Apart
You And I
Epilogue
Front Cover Deciding- I need ur help plz

Save Me Please...

7.3K 411 36
By theprettybadwriter

I made my own trailer ^^^ I also put it on Chapter 1 for any new readers to see. Enjoy the chapter!!! 

Peyton's POV:

It's been a week and a half since I left Noah, and it hasn't been easy at all. I work at Starbucks now, and trust me it isn't easy. Especially part where I have to get there on time ad get Ryan to school right before it. I groaned as we got to a red light again. All the lights seem to be going red whenever I'm in a hurry to get somewhere.

"God dammit!" I yelled.

Ryan, who was sitting right beside me, let out an annoyed sigh too. The two of us are really impatient...it runs in the family to be honest. The light turned green and the person in front of us didn't budge. Ryan frowned and reached over, pressing the car horn aggressively. Yes we are indeed very impatient.

"THE LIGHT'S GREEN YOU LITTLE CLUMSY SHITHEAD! YOU DRIVE SLOWER THAN MY GRANDMA! GO!" Ryan shouted.

"Our grandma is dead Ryan," I muttered.

"That's my point right there," Ryan replied.

The car in front of us started driving...too slow. So I overtook him and tried going as fast as I can without exceeding the speed limit. I managed to get Ryan to school, but he was already late...meaning that I was late too. I drove towards Starbucks, still getting faced wth a lot of red lights. The truth is, being around Ryan makes me feel better, and it distracts me.

But the second I drop him off to school...that's when I all changes...

I start to feel that I'm lonely and upset...

I remember Noah and how much my life seemed better with him...

I remember everything about him...

And how things could possibly never be the same again...

I sighed and slowed down, parking right in front of Starbucks. I got down and walked in, immediately finding myself face to face with Megan, a mean worker there. She had her arms folded over her chest and an unpleasant frown on her face.

"Great..." I mumbled.

"Do you have any idea how late you are Peyton?! This can't be taken anymore! We hired you because we thought you were responsible enough! I'm sorry Peyton...but I've spoken to the manager and we've replaced you!" Megan snapped.

"What?! You can't fire me Megan! You know I need the money! I'm trying so hard to get a job and manage my life but it's just not working out!" I begged.

Megan pushed me outside and stood at the door angrily. I couldn't get fired. I needed every single cent I could earn. I looked at Megan desperately. Why is it so hard for people to understand what I'm going through?

"Megan please. I'm starting to feel like I don't fit in anywhere..." I managed to say.

"Maybe because you don't!" Megan sneered, slamming the door shut.

I looked down at my feet and walked towards the car. I got in and placed my head in my hands. It's just too hard to take sometimes. I feel so hopeless when Noah is gone. Hot tears ran down my face. Some were because I had lost my job...but most are because I can't seem to be complete anymore. It's like I have a missing piece in me.

I sat up and started driving home in defeat. I could never seem to have a smile on my face anymore. I almost forgot how it feels to smile. And when I pull a fake one...I just feel so much pain deep inside me. And I know that there are tears in my eyes. And that people can see the pain behind my smile. Yet most of them still do nothing. 

I got home and locked the door, immediately running upstairs towards my room. I threw myself onto my bed and shoved my face in my pillow. More tears fell from my eyes and my heart was racing in my chest. Screams...cries...wails were all coming out of my mouth. I gripped onto the covers and tried to take my anger out on them.

"WHY? WHY ME?! WHAT ON EARTH DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?! IS HAPPINESS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR!!" I cried.

My chest felt heavy, and I felt so...overwhelmed. I threw my pillow across the room and let out a scream. It's like my insides where being ripped apart. I dropped onto the floor, grabbing onto anything I can reach, and taking out my anger on it. Throwing things around and making a mess. I fell silent and stopped. I was going crazy. I was acting different. I was acting like...my mother. I placed my head on the ground. My screaming settled down to small sobs.

I wiped my tears and gripped onto my chest tightly and let out a sigh. This is how my mother acted when my dead died. She couldn't stand being away from him. She would make a mess and ruin everything in her room. She would spend hours wailing and screaming out things that don't make any sense. I sniffed and closed my eyes.

"Did it hurt you as much as it's hurting me mum..." I sobbed.

I wiped my tears, only having them come back again.

"Is this how true heartbreak feels mum...because I didn't have a choice. If Ryan died...it would have still been the same. I would be doing all this...but for Ryan. I don't want to feel this way. I don't want to be heartbroken..." I whispered to the nothingness.

I got up and tried neatening u the mess I made. When I did...I dropped onto my bed and half closed my eyes. None of this would have happened if my parents didn't die. If my mother hadn't committed suicide, then things could have been a little better. None of this would have happened if the driver of that stupid car watched where he was going. Why did it have to be me? Why do I have to cope without someone who taught me to cope.

"I miss you Noah..." I said to myself.

Noah's POV: 

"Hey Noah! Are you fricken done yet?!" Kyle yelled.

"Hold your fricken horses!" I shouted back.

"You can't be late if you really want this to go well!" Kyle complained.

"Kyle, you really don't need to stay. I didn't ask for your hep, but your stupid ass decided to come give me a hand," I muttered.

"Yeah...you're welcome by the way!" Kyle scoffed.

I went downstairs and ran my fingers through my hair. Kyle smiled at me and nodded his head. Lets pray this all goes well now...

Peyton's POV:

It's been 5 hours since my little breakdown. Ryan came back from school early, and was doing homework upstairs in his room. I sat down on the sofa. There was all the racket outside. According to what Ryan says, a guy bought the big house across the street. I leaned my head back on the sofa and sighed. I used to be obsessed with quotes when I was younger, and there's one that I never could relate to...until this happened to me...

I look up at the sky and talk to you...

What I wouldn't give to hear you talk back...

I miss your voice...

I miss your laughter...

I miss everything about you...

---------------------------------2 hours later--------------------------------------

I fell asleep for what seemed like the millionth time today. I opened my eyes and got up, walking towards the bathroom. I washed my face with old water and brushed my hair. I was grieving...but I didn't want to loo like a drug addict while I did. There was no more racket outside, so I guess the person across the street finished moving in. I heard a knock on the door, which startled me.

"W-who is it?" I asked walking towards the door.

"The neighbor across the street..." the person replied.

I frowned and opened the door, immediately gasping and stepping back. I placed my hand over my mouth, not believing my eyes. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. A sweet desperate smile. The one and only Noah Grey. I could've fainted right at that spot, but I didn't. I threw my arms around him, bursting into tears. This was real. Noah was with me.

"OH MY GOD NOAH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME...HOW MUCH I CRIED JUST BECAUSE I WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN! I WAS SO WORRIED YOU HAD MOVED ON! I SPENT EVERY SINGLE DAY WONDERING IF I COULD EVER SEE YOU AGAI-"

My crying was interrupted with Noah pressing his lips against mine. His soft hands held onto mine, keeping me warm deep inside. He pulled away, his blue eyes wet with tears too. A smile grew onto his face as he leaned his forehead against mine. I just felt safe between his arms. I felt...better.

"I missed you Peyton..." he whispered.

"So did I Noah. I missed you so much...it tore me apart..." I said.

He placed his hand on my cheek, a tear falling out of his eye. Did he really plan all this for me? Bought the house across the street so he could be near me? I looked at him and wiped the tears from his eyes...like he used to do to me.

"You bought the house across the street so you could be close to me..." I stated.

"Yes..." he replied.

"All that for me Noah?" I asked.

His smile grew wider when I said that. He stroked my hair and nodded his head.

"Yes...because I can't bear a life without you. And I'm crazy in love with you Peyton..."

**************************************************

A/N

End of chapter. Hope you enjoyed it!!! You're welcome by the way ;). I managed to fit this chapter into my schedule and my assignments aren't done, but I'm getting there. I want to thank all of you that are supporting me and being so goddamn patient with me. I love you all so much.

Todays special reader is number1stories! Thank you so much for the support. She has a story called 'She's With Me' which I haven't read yet, but I'm planning on reading very soon. She has a lot of great books on her reading list so go check those out! I love you so much Mary and thanks for the support!

I love you all so much!!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!

-Reem <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.8K 1.5K 24
( completed in 2014) ( I wrote this when I was thirteen.. not my best work. plotting and writing is terrible just to warn you ) Peyton hasn't had the...
444K 24.4K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
262 1 16
This is a story about a boy and a girl who fell In love. A young couple who new nothing but how much they needed eachother. The girl loved the boy ve...
281 27 14
Rain walker. You know that one girl in the books who always messes with the relationships because she wants the guy? Yeah that's her. Her exactly. Sh...