The alphas broken mate • Watt...

By the-arts-combined

Nicole is broken. She puts on a mask that convinces the world she is happy when in reality; she's done with l... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Author is begging yall
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Uhh sorry
Part 19
Part 20
Bonus Chapter-- 1
Bonus Chapter---2
Sequel is up

Part 16

4.3K 131 20
By the-arts-combined

Recap-
I run out the hallway and see Zac in the hallway, his eyes spewing out tears like a fountain and his shirt wet.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Jamison was banished." He says with no expression.

"I know but why are you so sad?" I ask him and he turns to me.

"Jamison is my mate."

Recap over~~~~~~

"That's great!" I tell him.

"No it's not. He's being banished." He tells me and almost slap myself for forgetting the problem at hand.

"I'll talk to Ryce and Kai. They have to agree to banishing him before anything else anyways." I tell him and pat his shoulder. He shaky takes a breath and slowly nods his head before I walk to Ryce's office. Ikr. Who has a office on a boat? Apparently my mate does.

I knock on the door twice before hearing a gruff come in. What is he doing! I walk in and expect the worst but see him stuffing his face with chocolate. I burst out laughing at his face that literally said- "You weren't supposed to see this."

After my laughing fit, he had finally swallowed his chocolate and he picked up one of the small pieces of yumminess.

"Don't tell anyone and I'll show you my secret stash." He tells me. I giggle and nod as he hands me a caramel chocolate.

"So the big buff Alpha has a chocolate stash?" I ask him and he guiltily nods.

"You don't think I just do paperwork all day do you?" He says jokingly and takes my hand. "These are my favorite." He says and covers my eyes. He puts a chocolate up to my lips and I take a bite.

"Ew! Is that orange?" I say and crinkle my nose.

"Do you not like orange babe?" He says and I shake my head no.

"How can you and Taylor eat that stuff! That's her favorite too." I tell him and he lets out a chuckle.

"It's always been my favorite." He tells me and shake my head no once again.

I reach over and grab a nougat filled chocolate. "This is the best." I tell him and swallow it down in one gulp.

"Wanna see the whole stash?" He says and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me too the closet in his office. He digs around the closet for a second and pulls a lever hidden in the very back. The coats on the rack slide the side to reveal a door.

How the Funyuns?

He opens the door and I look around where it's literally a man cave.

A 99 inch flatscreen is against the wall and a black couch is in the center of the room along with a vending machine and a whole fridge. He walks across the room and opens the door, leading to a whole room filled to the top with chocolates.

"Wow." I say and look around the room. Every chocolate imaginable was in there. Every brand. Every type. And... Oh my gosh, he put each brand name in alphabetical order. (A/N Me. 😂)

"Do you like it?" He asks me and I nod quickly. "Have some." He says and I go crazy. I take a huge box near me and begin stuffing my face with the chocolates. I moan at the taste of the sweet treat and continue to shove the small pieces in my mouth.

After I'd eaten 3 large boxes of chocolate, I realize the reason I had needed to speak to Ryce in the first place.

"Ryce, babe, you know about Kai wanting to banish Jamison from the pack right?" I ask him and he nods. "Well um Zac is Jamison's mate and he was crying earlier because Kai said he can't go with him." I tell him.

"Kai and I already spoke on the topic and I told him it's absolutely unacceptable behavior and that Jamison won't be banished." He tells me and I smile before kissing his lips. "You taste like chocolate." He says and smiles before we continue to kiss each other hungrily.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taylor's pov

So I'm really bored. Oh I got a Idea!! I pick my phone up and search for the names in my contacts.
Aha! There we go.

--You just created a groupchat with Layla🐓, Aidan👑💩, Grace🐶,
Zac_my_Directioner, JamisonLUVSfood, Xavier🏀, Ryce🙊,
Nicki💋,
Directioner Boi (JaKobi), and Kai❤️😍❤️--

Xavier🏀; What the heck is this

You (Taylor🤓); A group chat idiot

Zac_my_Directioner; you go Tay Tay!

You(Taylor 🤓); Thx bae

Kai❤️😍❤️; I thought I was your bae?

Zac_my_Directioner; you thought wrong

Grace🐶; can we all just calm down?

Layla🐓; Grace shut up drama is coming *makes popcorn*

Grace🐶; I just want everyone to be nice😡

Layla🐓; Well your mate wasn't so nice to be kissing on Taylor now was he?

Grace🐶; He did it because he didn't want Taylor to drown.

Layla🐓; Or maybe he wanted to kiss Taylor......

Xavier🏀; just to be clear I didn't

Layla🐓; SHUT UP XAVIER

Grace🐶; Well atleast im not 20 and 4 months preganant..... You turned 20 three days ago.....

Kai❤️😍❤️; You need a pen to write down that check? 🖊

Directioner Boi (JaKobi); You need some ice for that burn?💨

JamisonLUVSfood; You need some mustard for that roast?

Zac_my_Directioner; Jamison what the fluff?

Aidan👑💩; 😂

Layla🐓; Shut up Aidan it's  your baby.

Aidan👑💩; Oh yeah

Nicki💋; *face palm*

You (Taylor); *face palm*

Ryce🙊; *face palm*

Zac_my_Directioner; *face palm*

JamisonLUVSfood; *face palm*

Grace🐶; *face palm*

Xavier🏀; *face palm*

Kai❤️😍❤️; *face palm*

Nicki💋; YALL SHUT THE FUDGE UP IM TRYING TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FREAKING MATE AND YALL ALWAYS HAVE TO RUIN IT. JESUS YALL GET A LIFE!

JamisonLUVSfood; Dang

Xavier🏀; 🐸☕️

Zac_my_directioner; What they said ^^^^

Ryce🙊; Hold the heck up, why is my emoji a monkey covering his mouth?!?

You(Taylor); 🐸☕️☕️☕️🐸

Directioner Boi(JaKobi); What the heck is happening

JamisonLUVSfood; Idek

Grace🐶; Yall are ridiculous

Aidan👑💩; Awww thank you!

--Zac, Jamison, Layla, Ryce, Nicki, Kai, JaKobi, Grace, Xavier, and Taylor left the chat--

Aidan👑💩;hello?

Aidan👑💩; WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN!

*^^^^^^^^^^

Hey y'all!!

I thought it would be fun to make a groupchat because I've been lots of books about group chats or texting and I absolutely thought it would be lots of fun to incorporate it into if not most, atleast one of my books.

Night y'all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 13.4K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
2.4M 76.6K 57
- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the structure. It is safe to read!- * Amma Ma...
1.7M 51.5K 41
~In a world full of mythical creatures and other terrifying beasts~ **Mature Content** Rylan Cooper was different from the other little boys and girl...
Xylus By immi

Werewolf

452K 14.6K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...