His painful rejection

By rodriguezperla

Kristen Matthews is a sweet and shy she-wolf who has been through a lot. Losing her parents at a young age an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 rejection.
Chapter 2 A new pack
chapter 4 what a perfect reunion. not!
Chapter 5 who said girls aren't strong!
Chapter 6 Why?!
chapter 7 / Pain from the past
Chapter 8 So what now?
author note
chapter 9/ A date gone wrong
Chapter 10 lost and alone
Authors note
Chapter 11/ War has been declared!
Chapter 12/ Learning new things
Chapter 13 A night to forget
Chapter 14 The aftermath
Chapter 15 A little hope
Chapter 16 bad moment
Chapter 17 A little problem
Chapter 18 Facing them
Chapter 19 Never thought to see you again
Chapter 20 Breakout
Chapter 21 Rescue plan
Chapter 22 making me understand
Chapter 23 before the chaos
Chapter 24 Battle field
Chapter 25 blood spilled
=*Urgent*=
Chapter 26 face to face
Epilogue
Hello
Information

Chapter 3 the pack

46.4K 1.1K 255
By rodriguezperla

Kristen

I take it back it's bad. Really bad. I don't mean like oh that's bad in a good way. I mean help me I'm going to die bad. So far we have been shopping for an hour my feet are killing me, but Lucy is happy. I have no idea how a girl can handle this and this is coming from a girl's perspective.

"Hey Kristy how about this," she showed me a floral printed high and low dress. It's was nice and all, but I don't want to be that typical girl with the cute pink dresses, high heels, and a Starbucks.

"I prefer this," I showed her a black leather jacket, white t-shirt and black jeans. This yells something I'm looking for.

"That is not girly enough you know?" she said with a pout. I roll my eyes and chuckled.

"I'm fine with this," I said with a shrug. "Plus whoever mentioned I was ever girly?" I stated.

"Okay whatever you say. We got to go anyways," she said as she grabbed the clothes.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"The pack meeting remember?" She said as she handed the cashier the card.

"Oh yeah," I stayed quiet and looked away.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I-it's nothing let's go," I said as I grabbed the bags.

We paid for our stuff and headed out of the store. Lucy didn't stop asking, and I was about to give in but a smell captured my attention at first I smelled chocolate. And it being a mall I tried to ignore it thinking it might be a store near by. But the smell got stronger, alluring making me think twice. I thought it might be Hunter, but smelling closely it had a hint of woods. Hunters smell was sweeter more soothing; however,  this one was strong and made me crouch in fear. A pang of pain edged its way into my heart.

My heart was caught in my throat. It can't be I...I left hoping that they would never find me but they're here. I turned only to see Roy with some of the pack members which included my brother. Panic rushed through my veins along with fear.

"Lucy we got to go," I pulled her from her arm. Making her stumble a few steps.

"Why?" She asked worried as she regained her balance.

"My old pack is here, and I don't want them to see me let's go," I pulled her faster. "Please." I begged as I pulled on her arm. My hands trembled as I pulled her forward.

I turned to see if they had seen me. Thanks to the wolf hearing I could hear their silent sniffs as they searched the air for my scent. At that moment our eyes met and I stared into the brown eyes of Roy. The world seem to stop as our eyes locked with each other. I gulped and tried to move. Lucy began to pull on my arm, breaking me out of the daze.

He began walking closer pushing people away trying to reach me. Panic consumed me. What if they catch me what will they do, fuck that! What will they do to Lucy. I don't care about what will happen to me, but I care for her. I might not know her for long but she is innocent. She should not be involved in the mess I made for myself.

"Lucy do you know a faster way out?" I asked. You could clearly hear the edge of panic in my trembling voice.

"Um, yeah through the food court,” she answered, worried.

"Okay let's go,” we walked fast the bags we had were heavy, but with the fear I had I ignored the constant tug.

"Kristen!" someone yelled my name through the crowed of people, yet I perfectly knew who it was. I just had to keep walking. I needed to at least be ten steps ahead of him.

"Who called you?" Lucy asked.

"My ex-mate," I told her as we got to the car.

She seemed confused and shock all at once, "Your ex-mate! I thought Hunter was your only mate?" She asked.

"I'll tell you in the car now open it they are capable of doing anything," I said, as the scent of Roy got stronger and stronger by the second. My heart raced faster and faster by the minute.

Lucy nodded, "Okay got it,” Lucy unlocked the car.

I threw my stuff inside and got in. Lucy did the same, yet she seemed way too calm. How can she be so calm? While I'm about to pee my pants. She turned on the car just in time because Roy was a few yards away he looked angry and sad. I understand anger after all the maid of the pack left them to do all the choirs on their own.  The sadness is what got me confused Roy has never seen me that way. I did not think that Roy had that type of emotion in him. Which only makes the emotion fake. He made it clear he did not love me, and that he would never love me.

As we drove away Roy tried to run after us, but he wasn't able to catch up. Before he can reach us we'll be crossing Pack territory, so he wouldn't be able to cross without asking the Alpha for permission first.

The mall was of course no man's land. Any pack was free to be there if they pleased. Which means I shouldn't have been surprised to see them there.

When we crossed the border to our territory I let out a shaky breath, one I never realized I was holding back. Well at least we’re okay and in one piece for that matter. I never thought I would see them again. I thought leaving the pack ment forgetting my past. My question now is why did he look so pained as we drove away? Stop thinking about him Kristen. I nodded to myself I shouldn't worry or care anymore. Well it's not my problem now. Knowing Roy he'll probably sleep around with some sluts and will forget about me in a matter of days. After all he made it clear to me that he doesn't want anything to do with me. And I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Roy

My wolf has been torturing me since she left it has been a day and a half but it eats me up. I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have hit her or treated her in that matter for a year I knew she was my mate but I didn't let her know. I thought that it would be for the best. That my pack should have a strong Luna. But I need her my wolf yearns for hers. I miss her soft scent, her beautiful smile, and her electric blue eyes which always seemed to hypnotize me.

Now I lost her and will probably never get her back. Her brother, my beta is pissed of at me for what I did. I read the letter she left over and over again. What hurt me the most was when she said that she will probably find her true mate. I was her true mate correction I am her true mate no other. No other will have what is rightfully mine.

"you should of thought that before you rejected her you douche," my wolf Rick said angrily.

"Shut it! I Know! Don't you think I had enough already?"

"Not until you find her and get her back"

"Shut it!" I blocked him out and headed down stairs maybe going to the mall and get some pizza would help me. Maybe just maybe she might be there. A small smile etched itself onto my face at the thought. Just maybe I might have a chance to fix my error.

"She better be," my wolf growled.

"Didn't I block you out already!" I yelled, but he didn't answer.

We drove to the mall considering this is no man's land she could surely be here. There was a scent that was oddly familiar like strawberry and vanilla cookies just like she smelled. It could be her or it could be the bakery next to the mall. Either way it was soothing. How I wish to have her in my arms.

But I shouldn't get my hopes up too much. As we entered the scent increased and my wolf started to go crazy. She has to be here the only time he acts like that is when he is near her. I'm amazed that I was able to control my wolf for a year. He acts like a love sick pup. Don't tell anyone that it will only make me look weak. You know what screw it tell anyone if you wish. It was thinking like that that caused her to leave.

But where in this fucking mall is she the place is huge. As we headed up to the food court I detected the scent was near I told everybody to sniff the air and as I turned I saw her looking at me. She was next to some girl and I could tell that girl was from a different pack. How do I know, well for starters the girl didn't look like a rogue. And another thing she had this aura that came with a pack member. Plus her scent didn't smell like dirt like how a rogue does it was calm and fresh.

She saw me with fear and I could tell she was panicking. My heart leaped with joy. I started to walk to her but she began to walk away. She hurriedly moved with the girl to the food court, I followed close by. Before I could get close enough I bumped into Hunter the alpha of the Silvermoon pack.

"Fancy meeting you here Roy," he said with a grin, and patted my back.

"Yeah nice seeing you too," I said as I looked over his shoulder.

"Who are you looking for," he asked, his brows knitting together.

"Um, my mate," I told him truthfully.

"That’s great you found your mate! We should get together so our mates could meet," he said with a grin.

"You have a mate?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah, I found her yesterday. You're going to love her. She's beautiful and amazing. Well, gotta go see you soon,”  

"Yeah see you soon,” I said as I walked away.

I burst through the doors in time to see her get in the car. I yelled her name, but she didn't turn back. When they were driving away she looked at me. She didn't look sad, but more like she was panicking. I thought she would be like me all broken and lost,  but no she has more life in her eyes and more color to her cheeks even though it is has only been a day.

I tried to catch up to them, but I gave up she looks happy, and I could not take that from her. Next time I see her I will try to win her over I was wrong. She would make a great Luna the bad part about it is I noticed it too late.

Kristen

"We got away thank the goddess!" I held my chest when we got to the pack house.

"Wow its like you saw a ghost,” Hunter said with a grin.

"More or less," I turned to him and kissed him.

"What do you mean more or less?" he raised a brow my way.

"I’ll tell you later now I have to get ready to be presented to the pack,” I said giving him a kiss.

"I won't let you till you tell me what happened," he held a strong grip on my arm.

"I said I'll tell you later," I said pulling my hand out of his grip.

"Lucy what happened," he used his alpha tone making Lucy submit.

"She saw her ex-mate, but we ran away before he could speak to us," she said bowing her head in shame.

"You saw what!" He exclaimed. Anger blazed in his eyes they were a dark stormy grey which was scaring me .

"Don't worry we left before he could catch up to us,” I touched his chest which calmed him down, not enough to erase the anger, but enough to get his attention.

"Fine, but when I meet him I will teach him a lesson or two. You're mine, and what he did was wrong and not worthy of the title of alpha," anger was still clear in his voice.

"Yes babe I'm yours, and you're mine remember that," I said as I kissed him.

"Okay you must get ready then"

.......

An hour later I waited for Hunter to start the meeting to announce me to the pack I don't know if he will announce me as his mate yet because we haven't mated yet.

I have only spoken to a little people I met a friend of Bruce named Steven he is really nice he tried hitting on me but Hunter scared him of. I have noticed he is very possessive of me but I understand because I'm his mate.

"Silvermoon Pack," Hunter called his pack.

"Yes alpha," they all responded.

"We have a new member for our pack," he gestured for me to go up.

"Her name is Kristen Matthews"

"Hello Kristen Matthews," They all said in union.

"Kristen?" Hunter asked.

"Yes"

"Do you promise to be loyal to the pack and your alpha, take care of your pack and give your life for your alpha if necessary?"

"I Kristen Matthews promise to be loyal to the pack and my alpha, I promise to take care of my pack and I promise to give my life for my alpha if necessary"

"Good" Hunter said.

He began to say some words I did not understand and as he finished I could feel the link with the pack I could hear their voices congratulating me on being part of the pack now.

"I would never let you die for me Kristen,” he whispered in my ear.

"One more thing pack" he said with authority.

"Yes alpha"

"Only a few of you know, but I want to tell the male wolves especially, Kristen is my mate and your new Luna so please no trying to do any move because even if you are a member of this pack I will teach you to respect your Luna and your alpha well with that said enjoy your day," he said with a grin.

I could hear some groans and sighs from some of the guys making Hunter growl.

"Um..jealous much," I said in between caught.

"Haha very funny"

"You know I should go speak with Steven he's kind of cute and he was hitting on me earlier," I said kidding around but I guess he doesn't know what playing around is.

"You're mine remember that,” I saw his eyes they were a stormy grey now and I hated to see them like that.

"Chill Hunter I was just kidding why would I want to flirt with a guy if I have my mate to tease," I winked at him.

He calmed down and pulled me into a kiss I entwined my hands in back of his neck he pulls me closer deepening the kiss.

"Hunter we got to stop we are with your pack after all," I said with a small chuckle.

"Fine you're no fun," he said with a pout.

"Fine if I'm no fun don't come crying to me when you want a kiss,” I pulled away from him and walked around the room.

People congratulated me for joining the pack and been there new Luna.

After maybe an hour I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. I was so tired I didn't really know where I was going I only saw Hunter waking me up the stairs and into a room. He handed me a shirt and I pulled it on it smelled of him.

I curled up in bed While he laid next to me.

"I love you Kristen," he said kissing my head.

"I love you to Hunter," I snuggled closer to him.

"Go to sleep we still have a lot to do tomorrow," he pulled me closer to him.

"Good night Hunter"

"Good night, love"

Yep me called me love. This has been the single most greatest day of my life subtract what happened in the mall. Well now I'm going to sleep I am tired as hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think was it good or was it great.

Crazy what I did wait until Hunter finds out that his so called Alpha friend Roy was the one that broke Kristens heart what will happen then.

Hehehe

Please vote, comment and or follow me

Until the next peace people!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 33.7K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
36.3K 1K 64
Bella was a beautiful 15 year old girl /werewolf. She was about to turn 16 and she was excited to meet her mate so they could live happily.But when s...
2.4M 54.6K 32
Sam was the lonely wallflower of her pack. She was the goodie two shoes that was as innocent as an angel; she never drank or smoked. But when she rea...
2.5M 66.6K 41
At eighteen every wolf finds their mate, or at least they hope to. For Kelsey Hendricks, this is no different. She prays to find her mate, in hopes t...