My DEAD little BROTHER

By jayfleur

Her family was first in the series of murder and her brother is all that's left but when he is gone will she... More

ALL GONE
Before
Before part 2:Drowning
Now
Now
Deep sleep
Hunting
The truth
The truth part 2

before the fire

38 4 0
By jayfleur

Me and adam were walking home side by side after a long boring day of school.

" I am hungry" he whined. 

"shut up am tired and the last thing i wanna hear is you whining" I grumbled. 

"okay okay" he muttered slowly.We carried on walking but the smell of smoke assaulted our nose, as we looked up up to see where it was coming from.It looked close to our home,surely mum,dad and my younger sister would know what it was about,but the closer we got to our home,the bigger the smoke looked  and the smell grew stronger.I looked at my brother,something was wrong,there was no one about but something was burning.I started running,what was going on here?

As we got closer to our house,i realised what was burning.

our home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

105K 4.5K 27
obsessed
64K 1.1K 10
โ as much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, we're two worlds apart. โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ astronomy , conan gray in which the daughter...
110K 3.8K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
14.7K 423 11
ใ€ŒMALICIOUS THOUGHTSใ€ โ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™š๐™–๐™ฃ. โž โ๐™Š๐™, ๐™„ ๐™–๐™ข. ๐™…๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค...