Divergent High: College Life

By annaeliza247

➽Sequel to Divergent High. I suggest that you read the first one before you read this. ➽It's been two years s... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
forty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
hey guys!

forty-two

1.5K 42 24
By annaeliza247

Our plane just landed in Kona, Hawaii. Literally just landed. I'm so excited for this week, like you have no idea.

Tobias and I wait to get off the plane, and when we do, I step out into the 85° weather. I freaking love this airport because it's outdoor and literally like 200 yards away from the ocean. Once we both get off the plane, we head to the baggage claim to wait for our bags. Then, when we get our bags, we take the shuttle to the car rental place.

Tobias and I leave the rental place with a shiny little two door Jeep. I love Jeeps so much. The car speeds down the highway, and we have the windows down and the sunroof open.

Keeping his eyes on the road, Tobias grabs my hand and kisses the back of it. I look over and smile at him while my hair is blowing everywhere. He smiles back and reaches over to tuck my hair behind my ear to tame it. It kind of works and I laugh.

It takes about 30 minutes to reach our hotel, and another 10 to get checked in and get our bags up to our room. When we get up to our room and set our bags down, I snake my arms around Tobias's neck, and he lifts me up and spins us around after he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Babe we should get some snacks from the store," I say, sitting down on the bed. Oh, my lanta, this bed is so comfortable I just want to crawl under the covers and go to sleep.

"Okay, let's go," Tobias replies, picking the keys up from the table. I hold my hands out for him to pull me up and he grabs them and pulls me to my feet, kissing me once I fully stand. He grabs my purse from the chair and hands it to me. I sling it over my shoulder and then lace my fingers with Tobias's as we walk to the elevator.
✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿
I lay on a towel at the beach trying to tan next to Tobias.

"Babe we should go in the water," Tobias says and I flip onto my stomach so I can look at him easier.

"I wanna stay and tan though," I respond, pouting my lips.

"We have four more days to lay out and tan," he counters.

"We have four more days to go in the ocean," I retort, leaning over to kiss him.

"Can we go in 15 minutes?" he asks making me laugh as I flip back over onto my back.

"25," I reply, smiling.

"Yes," he celebrates, which makes me laugh again. Twenty-five minutes later the two of us swim out into the ocean to where I can barely touch the bottom. We dive under waves that roll in, and laugh when one of us doesn't swim fast enough and gets pulled back to the shore. I'm not going to say who it is because that would be mean. (It was Tobias). He swims back over to me and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around neck when he reaches me.

"Hi," I say, smiling.

"Hi," he replies, smiling too. Tobias wraps one arm around my waist while his other hand rests on my face as he kisses me. "What time do you want to go back to the hotel room? We have dinner at 6:15."

"Ooh, a reservation for dinner? Fancy shmancy babe. I don't know, what time is it now?" I respond, grinning widely.

He quickly looks at his Apple Watch and then says, "Almost three thirty."

"Okay. Do want to stay out here for 15 minutes or so, then head in and go?" I ask.

"Sounds perfect," he answers, smiling and kissing my cheek.

A little under fifteen minutes later, Tobias and I swam to shore, dried off, and grabbed all of our stuff and then headed to where they have showers that wash the sand off of you. We then walked to the up to the hotel and took the elevator to our room.

I lay on the bed while Tobias takes a shower watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. He comes out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist, and he lays down next to me. I try to roll off the bed to take a shower, but Tobias grabs my waist and pulls me to him.

"Babe, I need to go shower," I say as he holds me close to him.

"Why though?"

"Because I stink."

"No you don't."

"Babe pleeease."

"Fiiine," he says as he lets go and I roll of the bed and lean over to kiss him.

I walk to the bathroom and take a 20 minute shower. After my shower, I get dressed in a dark blue backless dress. I dry my hair, curl it, and pin a piece back after twist it. Then I do my makeup, I put on foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, and dark red matte lip gloss. For jewelry, I put on a simple layered necklace, a bunch of bracelets I got from Forever 21, a good ring with a bunch of little fake diamonds, a cutout ring, a chevron-type ring, a ring with a blue stone and other diamonds, and gold dangly earrings.

When I walk out of the bathroom, Tobias turns around, and I see him immediately go all heart-eyes. I smile as I approach him, feeling all of the heat rush to my cheeks.

"Wow you really know how to clean up nice," I comment as my hands go up to fix the collar of his light blue button down shirt.

Tobias's hand goes to his heart in mock hurt as he responds. "I'm hurt that this is such a surprise to you. I know how to dress myself."

"I know," I say. "I'm just so used to you wearing sweats." He laughs and I join him, grinning widely.

"I have to give you that one, that was pretty good." He kisses my temple as he holds my close and I rest my head on his chest. "Hey, its six, do you want to go now?"

"Yeah," I answer, looking up at him. When he lets go, all I want to do is jump back in his arms, but I don't. I slip on my tan chunky heel sandals and grab my purse from the chair. Tobias takes my hand and laces our fingers, smiling at me as we leave the room.

It takes about thirteen minutes to get to wherever we're going for dinner. Tobias parked near a beach though, so maybe we're eating on the beach.

Turns out that I'm right, when we get out of the car, Tobias leads me to a little table for two set up on the sand. There are lit candles sitting on top of the table, and rose petals all around it.

"This is amazing," I murmur, smiling at Tobias. "I love it."

"I hoped you would." We walk over to the table and Tobias pulls out my chair for me and pushes it back in when I sit down.

Dinner was fantastic, we were a little too early for the sunset, but nevertheless, extraordinary. At one point, Tobias grabbed my hand and started rubbing the back of it with his thumb, and I blushed furiously, staring back at the eyes of the person that I love most.

"Are we ready to go?" I ask as we stand up to leave.

"No, there's one more thing," Tobias answers, making me furrow my eyebrows in suspicion. "Come on." He hold his hand out and I take it, letting him lead me. Tobias makes me close my eyes, and I hold onto him tight in hopes that I won't fall. When we stop, he tells me to open my eyes, and I do.

There's more rose petals on the ground, in the shape of a heart. I can't help but laugh at the adorable cheesiness. The sun is setting more, and the colors in the sky are absolutely beautiful. Waves that roll in take away some of the petals at the bottom of the heart with them. Tobias takes both of my hands in his, and I look at him to see him nervously smiling at me.

"Uh-um, I-" I smile back at him, and I can tell it calms him down a bit. "I've gone over this so many times in my head, and it always sounds wrong for some reason so I'm not even going to think about it. Tris, I love you more than I've ever loved anything in my life, and you mean everything to me. I–um, you make me so happy, I could not imagine my life without you. I am so crazy about you." He lets one of my hands go, and I cover my face when he goes down on one knee and pulls a box out of his pocket.

I slightly shake my head, happy tears filling my eyes. "Tobias," I manage to choke out.

"Beatrice Dianne Prior, will you marry me?" he asks as he open the box.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I reply, my smile bigger than I think it's ever been. Tobias stands and I wrap my arms around him and he does the same to me. We separate, and Tobias slides the ring onto my left ring finger. I admire the diamond ring and how it shines in the light. The rest of the night is a blur, with pictures being taken, and announcing it on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. We're both exhausted by the time we get back to the hotel room, and I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.
✿  ✿  ✿  ✿  ✿
I wake up the next morning wrapped in Tobias's arms with a gigantic smile on my face. I immediately look at my left hand to make sure last night wasn't an amazing dream.

"Good morning, fiancée," Tobias whispers and I turn my head to look at him.

"Good morning, fiancé," I whisper back. He kisses my temple and pulls me closer to him.

We both gaze at my ring for awhile until we think we should get up because we have an engagement photoshoot appointment in an hour.

"I love you so much," Tobias murmurs in my ear.

"I love you so much more," I reply, smiling.

"I love you most."

"Not possible."

"Yes possible." Tobias kisses my nose which makes me giggle.

How is this even reality?
𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐 𖤐
A/N: YOOO!!!! Guys I know u've been waiting for this for the longest time and honestly so have i🤗 eeeekkkkkk they're finally engaged!
Oh my goodness, so yesterday I started watching Jess and Gabriel Conte, cuz you know, I just kinda stumbled upon their YouTube channel and I was like "hey this looks cool" ITS NOT COOL (okay it's pretty cool) THEY ARE LITERALLY SO ADORABLE THAT I WAS SOBBING. NOT EVEN JOKING. man I wish I had a boyfriend. I also wish I was older. I wanna man and to be older.
OMG IM GOING TO BE IN DISNEYLAND IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!! IM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!
Ok, that was the chapter-ly freak out from anna, see ya next chapter
-Аɴɴɑ🔥🌅💕🤷🏻‍♀️🐘💋☀️🥀🌬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

883 8 22
This is a story if Tris had had a normal initiation and her and Tobias were able to have a normal life... It is a story about 3-4 years after Tris wa...
62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
103K 2.6K 41
SEQUEL TO SURVIVING REALITY: DIVERGENT Last time we left Tris, Four, Christina, and our other Divergent friends, it was the Fourth of July the summ...
17.9K 515 19
This story follows the characters from Divergent as if they were in college. The main characters are Tris, Tobias, Shauna, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Lynn...