𝗧π—₯π—”π—œπ—‘π—˜π—˜β”‚π–‘π– π–¬π–‘π– π–¬ βœ“

By jeonpuffs

in which a trainee falls in love with an idol. ⌲ completed (2017) β‡˜ lowercase intended β‡˜ highest rank: #1 in... More

TRAINEE
one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
epilogue
F1Qs

five

2.3K 85 17
By jeonpuffs

AUGUST 28, 2016 - 09:00PM - same day
song: rookie - red velvet

as i got out of the bathroom, i tried to think of what i should wear.

i don't even know if i should make a big deal out of it, but normal girls do.

if only i have a roommate who's a girl and can help me out about this kind of stuff.

sighing, i just followed my instincts and chose an outfit by myself. i put on a red tint on my lips. it's the only make up i own. i should probably borrow some from bambam in the future considering he has a ton.

i wish i could use my phone and call my old roommates. i missed talking to them. jaebum was right, the rules are really strict. in yg, we can still use our phone every night.

"minhee-ah, what's taking you so long? it's already nine, hurry up."

ugh, so impatient.

i rolled my eyes before yelling, "i'm coming."

i opened the door to my and i saw bambam leaning on the doorframe, waiting. he looked at me up and down while i stood in front of him not knowing what to do.

"stop being so pretty. i don't wanna have competitors."

my face heated up as i started screaming internally.

"i miss seeing you looking like a tomato." bambam poke my cheek as i felt my face growing more red.

"yah!" i shouted at him, feeling embarrassed.

he stopped laughing before he intertwined his hand with my own.

"lets go."

the two of us went outside of the building and bambam asked me where i wanted to go.

"mcdonalds." i answered fast.

he stopped on his tracks, and since we were holding hands, i stopped walking as well.

"what?" i glanced at him.

he snickered, "mcdonalds?"

"what? i'm hungry. i just want food."

"but didn't you just eat the whole cake?"

"i'm still hungry and mind you, i did not eat the whole thing. i shared it with jackson and the others."

bambam shook his head before continuing to walk with me. "okay then."

i let him take me to where he was going and my eyes lit up when i saw mcdonalds in front of us.

but to my dismay, we walked past it.

"y-yah!" i pulled his coat to get his attention. "where are we eating? that was it!"

"minhee-ah," he slowly rolled my name off his tongue before making a 'tsk' sound thrice.

"do you really think i would take you to mcdonalds on our first date?" he asked, making a face.

"but i'm okay with mcdonalds. i'm craving for some chicken nuggets."

and then i remembered, my manager put me on a diet.

using my other hand, i facepalmed myself. "never mind." i mumbled.

"why? what's wrong?"

i leaned into his shoulder while we walked since i'm getting tired from it.

"i forgot that i'm on a diet. i'm not allowed to eat oily foods and sweets."

but i still ate a cake.

after i said that, i noticed bambam led me to this five star restaurant. it looks five star since everything looks fancy inside. including the people.

"a table for two?" the waiter questioned.

no, a floor for one. i wanted to say it loud but i restrained myself. i've been told that i'm mean when i'm hungry.

bambam nodded at the waiter before he showed us the way to our seats.

we both sat down and the waiter left after he gave us the menu.

"all of these are so expensive." my eyes were bulging out as i read the menu.

"it's okay. just order anything you want."

i glanced at him, "you don't mind if i order the whole menu?"

"oh wait i can't do that. i'm on a diet. ugh, i keep on forgetting." i slapped my forhead, "idiot, idiot, idiot."

bambam stopped me from slapping my forhead.

"stop hitting your head. i don't want you to hurt yourself." he said seriously.

for the second time, i was screaming internally.

"also," bambam said. "i don't care if you're on a diet. your body looks good already. eat how much you want."

he nodded towards the menu i was holding. i shyly looked down and covered my now blushing face with my hair and bite my lips to prevent myself from screaming out.

i can't wait to go back and go to the rooftop and squeal at the top of my lungs.

after a few minutes, the waiter came back to take our orders and then it was just the two of us.

i didn't how to start a conversation and he didn't make a move to say something so it was just the two of us gazing at each other.

"i remembered the first time meeting you." i said, breaking the silence.

his eyebrows raised, "really? why did remember it all of a sudden?"

my shoulders shrugged, "i don't know. it just crossed my mind. maybe it's because i haven't hang out with you in a while."

"you looked cute. you were still wearing braces and your hairstyle was-"

"don't," he cutted me off, feeling embarrassed as i laughed.

i'm going to get this straight. bambam was like a cute small bean back then and he glowed up after all these years.

he's still a cute small bean but he got more cocky and arrogant, and i like it.

<to be continued>

<><><><><><>

[flashback: 11.15.12]

lisa and i went back to our dorm after three hours of practicing.

"yah, minhee, lets take a selca together. quick!"

i gave lisa a weird look. "why? we just took selcas ealier at the dance studio. you're obsessed."

"i'm not." she protested, her lips forming in a pout. "i just want to take a lot of pictures so that in the future when i look back i'll remember a bunch of memories in my trainee days."

"yeah, whatever." i brushed her off before we took multiple shots.

"let me see, let me see!" i grabbed her phone and lisa let me looked into the photos we took.

i admit, we all looked cute.

i scrolled up on her gallery without her knowing to see pictures of her before she was a trainee. i love teasing her about her fetus days. she gets annoyed easily.

i clicked on one particular photo that caught my eyes. she was in the swimming pool and her face looks so hilarious, it could be a meme.

lisa noticed me giggling, making her stop whatever she's doing and walked back to me.

"yah, give me back my phone." she tried to grab it but i moved it away from her.

i continue to laughed as i quickly swiped the screen to see more of her selcas as she struggled to get her phone back from me.

my finger stopped swiping when i saw a photo of lisa with a boy. it was a recent photo, but i have never seen the guy before.

"yah, yah, yah," i said to get her attention and sat up straight. "was he your boyfriend?"

i showed her the photo and i watched as she took a look at the screen.

"nope." she replied before sucessfully getting her phone. "he was a friend of mine. why?"

"just, nothing." i smiled sheepishly at her.

lisa gave me a wicked grin and she poked my sides. "what? do you like him? do you? awe, minheepoo has a crush."

"psh," i said in reponse. "you're exaggerating. i just find him, cute. that's all."

it's true. the guy in the photo looked cute. he was wearing a cheeky grin that made him look more adorable.

"you called him cute? oh my, that's so rare of you." lisa covered her mouth as i rolled my eyes.

i guess she was right. i barely give compliments to anyone. she knows me too well. i think she's the only person who knows much about me.

"he's actually in korea too." lisa informed, getting my attention. "i took this photo like a month ago."

"and," she grinned at me, "i have his number."

she waved her phone at me as i grew excited. "seriously? but isn't he your friend when you were still in thailand?"

lisa nodded her head at me. "but he moved to seoul to be a trainee."

"oh my god, a trainee?" i asked, my eyes about to popped out from its sockets.

"yah, don't tell me he's a trainee here, in yg? omg, we're in the same building, we're breathing the-"

she flick my forehead making me groan.

"he's not in yg, stupid. he's a trainee in jyp entertainment."

"oh," i said, unable to hide my disappointment.

lisa must have noticed it so she quickly sat beside me on my bed.

"awww. don't be like that. do you want me to call him?"

"yes, please." i replied with my cheeks reddening.

"alright."

my eyes watched as she scrolled towards her contacts and clicked on a name.

i blinked as i tried to read it.

"t-that's his name?"

she looked at me before smiling. "yes. kunpimook bhuwakul."

i tried my best to understand what she just said.

"what? kumipok buhawul?"

she gave me an eyeroll before shaking her head. "just call him kunpi."

"okay."

kunpi. it's such a cute nickname, though.

cute nickname for a cute-

my thoughts were interrupted when i heard the sound of a phone ringing.

i looked down to see that lisa already called him. it was on speaker.

"don't get your hopes up. i don't even know if he'll pick it up. in jyp, they only allowed you to use your phone on your free day." lisa explained to me.

the phone continued to ring and i started to doubt that he'll even answer it. "just forget it. we're only given a free day once a month so-"

"hello?"

i choked on my saliva when his voice rang in my ears.

"kunpimook! this is lisa." she spoke on the phone whilst staring at me.

"lisa-noona? why did you call?"

my eyes widened. noona?

"i was just wondering if you want to meet up with someone."

"someone?"

"yep. she's my co-trainee and also my roommate."

i hit her head. why did she say that? i was just looking forward to hear his voice, not to go meet with him.

"what the hell?" i whisper-yelled at her. "no. i am not going out to-"

"uh, sure i guess."

at that moment, i stopped breathing. i can't even bring myself to talk to someone i barely know.

"but i don't know when i'll be free." i heard him talk to the phone while i layed on the bed with a blank face. "i'll just text you when i am?"

"sure, sure." lisa chirped cheerfully making me snort. "alright. okay, bye!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 23K 30
"Like a diamond, he's a precious gem. Beautiful but extremely difficult to break." β–ͺ Highest Ranking : #880 in Fanfiction
75K 1.9K 44
'Do you love me?' 'All my life I've felt lost until I met Y/N' Jinyoung comes into your life but so does your new care...
2.9K 227 48
You promise me that you won't leave, but you ended up breaking that promise. Don't make a promise that you can't keep. Was I just another promise tha...
33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend