MRS. POTATO HEAD

By HOESEOKIE

❝ is it true that pain is beauty? ❞ Kim Jisoo, BLACKPINK'S visual, is desperate to become pretty for everyone... More

MRS. POTATO HEAD.
you
swear
you'll
stay
forever
?
even
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
even
if
her
face
don't
stay
together
stay
forever,
stay
forever
epilogue
the end
warning

do

4.7K 387 184
By HOESEOKIE

if you weren't born with it
you can buy a couple ornaments
just be sure to read the warning kids

;

2014

kim jisoo and visual doesn't belong in one sentence.

that was her first thought when her boss, the ceo of yg, yang hyunsuk announced that she was going to be the visual of a new girl group. surprised was even an understatement to describe what she felt.

you see, jisoo has always been called.. cute. not pretty, not beautiful, just cute. she understands it though, she never really had those cat-like eyes of her girlfriend- kim jennie-, the charm of lalisa, or the adorableness of chaeyoung. she was just plain and boring and 4d.

"jisoo, please stay in my office. you girls are dismissed." the way he spoke snapped her out of her thoughts, and before she knew it, she's already nodding.

jennie gave her one look before giving her a small smile and leaving the room with the two girls.

"okay, jisoo.. i know you wanna know why you're the visual. here's the thing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

914K 36.4K 46
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
413K 25.9K 90
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
297K 13.3K 36
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
309K 9.2K 82
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...