The Alpha's Mate ✔️

Door Freeze_you_out

||❕ THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT ❕|| Freya is the jewel of her pack. She has no high position in her... Meer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
*BONUS* Lauren and Jessy
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Other Books
*Bonus* Fun times in the Jacuzzi

Chapter 24

7.7K 281 7
Door Freeze_you_out

(☝️Above is the photo of Lyanna☝️)

Freya's POV

I wake up with a slight migraine in my brain. I felt weak. I had no idea what I had been injected with but I could only hope it wouldn't harm my babies. I slowly open my eyes, the place I was in was dark, the only light it had come from candles lit up all around the room. There weren't any windows.

I was in a chair with my arms trap to the arms of the chair. They were trapped with rope, but this rope gave off a weird smell, one I am unfortunately familiar too. Wolf bane. For now, they weren't touching my skin but if they did I would be burned by them and the pain would be excruciating. My legs too were trap the same way; I guess my kidnapper thought about everything.

I look around and I don't see anyone in the room with me. There was only one exit and that was the door behind me. I tried contacting Mason trough the mates bond but it was like it's was blocked. I couldn't contact him and I know we must be driving himself crazy trying to find me. I needed to get out of here. Fast. Preferably before anyone decides to check up on me.

I use all my strength; try everything I could think off but nothing worked. I was exhausted, weak, with a migraine and with a huge need to cry right now. Dam hormones.

I hear a click coming from the door and immediately freeze. Someone was coming. I take a deep breath to control my emotions and try to appear calm. I couldn't let them see me afraid. First I needed to find out what they wanted with me, then I needed to find a way to use it to my advantage and get the hell out of here.

The door opens and I hear steps walking in my direction. The new scent that evaded the room was one I was deeply familiar too but foreign at the same time. That said person finally came into my line of sight and stopped in front of me and just stared at me with hatred in her eyes.

"You're a siren" Is the first thing I say. I guess Mason's suspicions were right. This woman in front of me was perhaps the age of my mother, she had long brown hair and she was wearing a long dark, I want to say tunic?

"Yes, I am" she answers still staring at me as if studying me. "You look a lot like Elena"

I was surprise to hear she knew my mother

"You know my mother?" I ask her wanting to know exactly who she was

"Yes. We grew up together, she and I." she admitted

"Then why are you doing this? What do you want from me?"

"Your mother and I were great friends back in the day, but she betrayed me in the worst possible way and because of that I lost everything that was important to me! She deserves to suffer for what she did to me! And what better way than to kill her own child?" she says with rage and she withdraws a knife she had hidden behind her and points it at me.

Okay...I needed to find a way to stall her from killing me. I needed to buy some time for Mason to find me, preferably while I am alive. Right now I felt truly afraid. Afraid for my unborn children. Afraid for Mason who would die if he felt that I had been killed. I couldn't let that happen, I needed time...but I also needed answers, so I better start with that one.

"How did my mother betray you?" I question her "I deserve to know at least that. The know the reason why I have to die" I insist

"I guess that is only fair" Lyanna agreed and then she began to tell her story

"It must have been 25 years ago, before you were even born." she started "It is, as you know, a siren's duty to lure sailors into our chore and cause them to shipwreck. We collect their treasures and we feast on the men, sometimes taking some as our prisoners, so we can procreate and continue therefore to make sure the race would still exist for many years to come.

"You took men to have sex?" I couldn't help but ask disgusted "Against their will?"

"Oh they were very willing Freya, and if they weren't, as you know we have our way to make them want it" she said smirking evilly at me

"That's...that's rape!" I yell outraged

"No darling, that is survival." she correct me "But moving forward, one day I was going on with my business luring ships into chore and after making one sink, I came to collect the men and she if any of them was handsome enough to give me a child. I was nearly giving up when one man caught my attention. He intrigued me from the very first time I saw him so I took him with me to my home." she look nostalgic as she tells me her story

"I remember just standing there as he lay unconscious gazing at him, learning every curve of his face, every freckle..." she looked lost in the past and she touches her own face as she remembers this moment. This man must have been important to her.

"When he finally woke up and he noticed me he said only one word...can you guess what that word was?" she asks me

I already had an idea "Mate" I answer and she smiled at me "Mate" she repeated "I made love to him that very same night under the stars of my home and he marked me as his."

She revealed to me the bite mark on her neck indicating the marking of a mate.

"So your mate was a werewolf"

"Yes, I had found my one true love but our happiness was short lived." she said getting angrier "I became pregnant after a few weeks, my sisters didn't know about Henrik since confraternization between species was forbidden. For everyone's knowledge my child was from a human man, not a werewolf."

"Why didn't you leave?" I ask "If you're mating was against the rules why didn't you go to your mates' pack?" That was what my mother had done

"Henrik didn't have a pack. He had been thrown away a few years back and he roomed the earth alone" my captor instructed me

"He was a rogue" I concluded

"Yes. We decided it was safer for me to have the child in my home then leave soon after and it would all have worked out if it hadn't been for your mother, sweet Elena."

"What do you mean?" I was finding out things about sirens that my mother never told me about.

"When the date of my child's birth was nearing, my mate Henrik, sense that there was another werewolf between the sirens. It didn't take long to find out Elena was the one hiding him and that they were mates." she told " I was happy at first. Another one of my sisters had found love in a werewolf, I didn't have to keep that secret to myself anymore, I had someone who I could confine in."

"Oh My God, my mother told me about you!" I say remembering my conversation with my parents not so long ago "You're Lyanna. She told me you were happy, with a mate and a child..."

"I was happy! Until Elena screwed everything up!" Lyanna yelled back at me "Soon after I found out about her, I gave birth to a baby girl, we named her Alyna. She was beautiful, more perfect than I could have had imagined. Life was perfect, me and Henrik were already planning to leave my home when Elena ran away with your father!" she basically spits those words at me

"That egoistic girl ruined everything!" she screamed "When the others found out they made a point to check every inch of our home, looking for any other werewolf and they found my Henrik and my Alyna. They killed them right in front of me and let me live just so I could suffer for all eternity the consequences of my actions!"

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" I told her starting to let a few tears fall. I couldn't even imagine how it was like. The pain she must have felt, that she still feels.

"I don't need your pity." she says "I've spent years tracking your mother, wanting her to suffer the way she made me suffer, and then when I finally found her, I found out she had a daughter, just like I had had. And it made me so...furious to see her so happy with you, she was living the life I was supposed to have had."

"She didn't know...." I try to defend her but that just made the situation worse

"Shut up!" she screams than she slaps me hard on the face. I think I she cut my lip with the hit, since I cut taste a little blood on my mouth.

"She ruin my life and now...now I'm going to do the same to her" she tells me than she raises her knife

"Please..."I beg "...you don't have do this"

"Oh but I do. I've waited too long to have my revenge." she says with her mind set and then she drops the knife

"I'M PREGNANT!" I scream loudly

This is it for today folks. Poor Lyanna, she suffered so much in her life, no wonder she's seeking revenge. If we thing racional about it, she is nothing but a victim.

I'll post the next chapter as quickly as I can. Vote and comment everyone!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

100K 3.6K 43
When Freya is bitten by a rabid wolf on her way home, her life would never be the same again. ••••• Freya did not expect to turn into a wolf two...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
153 6 12
A Legacy to Althea and Tyler Story, Heated for the Alpha is book of A Bad Boy's Rogue Luna where Answers from previous book would revealed and new an...
61.2K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...