The Girl and Her Breaking Hea...

By Wildfire_247

Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his f... More

Welcome to TGHBH
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
No Update this Weekend (NNTR#1)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N Update (NNTR#2)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N (NNTR#4)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chatper 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Squeal
The Heart Series

Chapter 8

105 11 6
By Wildfire_247

⇢ Nathaniel Adams ⇠

My blood began to boil with anger. The news had spread like wild fire.

Alexandra is in the hospital.

"Hello?... Hello?... Nathaniel?... hello..." I hear April call out. I forgot I was still on the phone with her.

April called me a few minutes ago telling me which hospital Alexandra was transferred to. Also updating about what happened. She was hit by two vehicles.

TWO FVCKING VEHICLES. The fact that she's still alive is just a miracle.

"Sorry April, what happened?" I finally answer.

"I said, they're not letting anyone in beside family. I'm pretty sure they're going to let Sam in though because his mother is a doctor there and he's her boyf-"

"Don't finish that word April. I don't care who his mother is or who he think he is" I interrupted. "We have money. Use it, get me in there April. I need to see her A" I voice cracked as I begged her.

If anything happens to her than I won't be able to live with myself. We didn't leave our relationship in a great spot. She would never find out why I did, what I did.

"NATHANIEL! Did you hear what I said?" She yelled. "No I'm sorry, I can't think straight right now" I tell her. I hear her sigh on the other side of the line. "Just because we have money it doesn't mean that we can do whatever we want. I get it. You want to see her but money won't cut it. I'll try and see what I can do. Some people from the hospital owe me favors, but I don't want you doing anything dumb. If I hear that you did something out of line than I won't try to get you in there to see her. I want you to go to school, I'll call you if anything" I take a deep breath to clam myself down a bit and process what she said.

"Fine I will. Please call me" I respond. "I will. Don't do anything stupid, bye" she reminds me and hangs up the phone.

I get up off my bed and head to the shower.

*🥀*

I grab my keys and head to the garage. I have no idea what car I'm taking so I click the button to turn on the alarm.

It rings and I find the car. It was the car I got 2 years ago for my birthday. My grey with blue hidden highlights BMW i8.

I get in and head to school.

When I get there I look around. Everyone seems so happy like nothing happened. Which is annoying because Alexandra saved half of their sorry a*ses from getting their a*s handed to them. Ungrateful a*sholes.

That's one of the things I always loved about her. She was always there for people she never meet before. She's pretty well known around the school and city. Wouldn't be surprised if they know her everywhere.

She doesn't like the attention. She always did it out of the kindness of her heart and her past. She doesn't know that I know the background story behind her bravery. She use to always be the one picked on. All me and Sam could do is comfort her. We did beat up the boys that did anything to hurt her. Girls on the other hand, we couldn't do anything but warn them. But most of the bullying didn't happen at school.

I sigh as I see from the corner of my eye someone walking toward me. From the perfume scent coming off of them I knew who it was.

Rebecca.

"Hey" she said all happy like. She seems to happy for my liking. "What do you want?" I asked a bit too aggressively.

"You" she winked. Her finger traveled down my chest and to my abs. I grabbed her hand and stopped her before she got any farther down. "Really?" I ask and she nods. "Well I don't, now leave me alone" I pushed her aside and leave.

*🥀*

The day has been boring. April hasn't called me. I'm dying on the inside slowly. Not knowing if Alexandra is fine or not.

I've seen Sam around. He seemed so pissed lately. I would understand that it's because of Alexandra's situation. But Sam's not the angry type. I should know, we were like brothers since we were little. Not that he also have a serious to angry. It's his fault she's in the hospital to begin with.

I notice I space out as I feel someone push me up against the lockers. With a punch to my cheek.

I looked at them confused. It was Sam and he looked way beyond pissed. He was angry and he needed to let it out on someone. You could see it in his eyes.

I lower my fist realizing I was ready to fight back. I myself was pissed and annoyed as well now because of him.

'Control yourself Nathaniel, do it for Alex'

He raised his fist up when he sees I don't attack him and punches me again. I hold back. He looked at me weird when I didn't answer back to his punch again. "Has the big bad wolf grown to be a pvssy now" he smirked.

What's wrong with him. He was never the violent type. Has he changed that much since I left them. He's been acting up ever since the party during the winter break.

Ring...Ring...

My phone ringed. I push Sam aside. "Hello?" I say answering the call while ignoring Sam. I didn't check the caller ID when I answered it. "Nathaniel, I got you a way in. You have 10 minutes to get to the hospital and be able to visit her. Hurry NOW" I hang up and push through the group of people that had been watching us. I run to my car.

*🥀*

The hospital is quite far from school. But I got there in less than 10 minutes. I might have ran some red lights.

Ok, all of them. But I'm here and that's all that really matters. I walk into the hospital and see April standing at the front desk.

She was wearing a white belly shirt and a white pencil skirt that is a little bit above her knee. And her blonde hair hanging lose. I'm guessing she was working when she called me.

"Nathaniel come" April calls me. "I'm here" I said. "Here" she handed me a pass. "This is a pass for you-you can go up and see her. I'll be downstairs keeping watch" she informed me. "Why, come with me" I said. "No because Jennifer told me that a boy named Sam Richard is going to visit right after school. He made an appointment. Which I had no idea you had to. Anyway, go now so you can have enough time with her."

"The room is on the 3rd floor C building. Room 360" she explained.

"Thanks sis" I smiled at her and headed upstairs.

I reach the 3rd floor and go to the C building. Making a left and than two rights. I get there and see a lady in the front desk.

"How may I help you?" Asked the desk lady kindly. She must be in her early 20. She sent me flirty looks and fitting her shirt down a bit to show off her breast. I'm kind of used to it by now. I ignore them most of the time.

"I'm looking for Alexandra Queens room, 360?" I say and she nods. "Do you have a pass?" I show her my pass and she nods again.

She starts to type on her computer and than looks back at me. "Second door on the left" I mumbled a thank you and she mouthed a 'call me' I ignored her and left.

Once I see her door I open it slowly. Being careful to not wake her. Once in the room I closed the door quietly. I look at her for a moment before walking closer. It scares me to see her like this.

I hear the door open so I look towards the door and see a doctor. "Hello? Who are you sir?" The doctor asked.

"I'm... her best friend " I hesitated in answering.

It wasn't a full lie because she was still my best friend. She never stop being my best friend.

"Ok, well would you like to know how she is doing?" He asked. "Yeah, um I mean yes" he gives me a weird look but than looks at his chipboard.

"Ok, well she is lucky to be alive that's for sure. She broke her arm and fractured her legs. She did suffer a head injury. " The doctor explained.

"Will she be fine?" I asked "Yes, she should be fine in about a month or so. Some therapy after she wakes up will help. She hasn't woken up but would you like me to add you to the list of people to call when she does, I don't normally do this but you seem to genuinely care about the girl." I nod. "Please do."

"Will do, I'll have to ask you to leave in a few though, we have to do some extra exams on her soon." I look at her and than look back at the doctor.

"Alright, thanks doctor." the doctor nods his head and walks out to get something.

I look at her once more and walk over to her. I lean in to give her a kiss on her forehead. Her body stood still, no reaction.

"Please wake up Alexandra. There's so much you need to know that you don't. I never meant to hurt you when me and Sam made that deal. I was drunk and made a mistake. I don't regret that time I spent by your side though, during the deal. It was wrong of me and I know" I sigh knowing she might not even be listening. I only hoped she did.

"When you wake up-because I know you will, you have to-I will explain everything. I'll come an visit you every week until you wake up." I promised.

I walk to the door but look at her one last time before leaving the room. I wish she wouldn't hate me so much. She thinks I left her for popularity but I didn't. I would never do that to her. But I had no other choice. He was going to hurt her and I couldn't let him do that. It was either he came back and hurt her or I left her.

It was the hardest choice I've ever made in my life. I wish I could have stopped him some how but I couldn't. I felt so hopeless and useless because I have so much money but yet it was still not enough.

When I left her I didn't just leave my best friend... I left the girl I fell deeply in love with.

And the only reason why I went along with Rebecca's dumb plan to hurt Alexandra was because of her father and mine.

『 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖, 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 』

~Follow Me For Updates And Talk To Me Whenever You Want~
Twitter: Wildfire_247
Instagram: Wildfire_247

Xoxo ~Wildfire~♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Heal Me By Hafsa

Teen Fiction

16.3K 621 22
“After my 16th birthday I have been repeatedly told that my Mum and Dad were very wicked people. They would beat me and even lock me in a room withou...
2.7K 76 35
People say when you love something, it's hard to stay away no matter what; it could be a deadly disease and you still won't be able to stay away. Fro...
175K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
3.4K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...