I got Kidnapped by One Direct...

By abbbbbyyyyy__

Abigail was just a normal girl who lived a normal life. Then one day when she was walking home from school, s... More

I got Kidnapped by One Direction?
Chapter 1 Darkness
Chapter 2 The mission
Chapter 3 Mission Failed?
Chapter 4 Food Fight
Chapter 5 Was it a night mare? Or was it flash back?
Chapter 6 Niall tells her the story
Chapter 7 The dress
Chapter 8 Nandos
Chapter 9 The Prank
Chapter 10 The Shooting Star
Chapter 11 The secret
Chapter 12 Truth or Dare
Chapter 13 Little Unicorn Photo Bomber
Chapter 14 Hidden Talents
Chapter 15 Carnival
Chapter 17 Christmas
Chapter 18 A Family Always Stays Together
Chapter 19 World War III
Chapter 20 Am I Really Ok?
Chapter 21 I Deserve It
Chapter 22 It's All My Fault
Chapter 23 Help Me?
Chapter 24 First Stop: Airport
Chapter 25 2nd Stop: Plane To England
Chapter 26 3rd Stop: England
Chapter 27 Private Talk
Chapter 28 Surprise
Chapter 29 Superman's Here
Chapter 30 The Note
Chapter 31 Reunited
Chapter 32 Water Fight
Chapter 33 Hide And Seek
Chapter 34 Roses
Chapater 35 Goodbye

Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster

5.6K 178 54
By abbbbbyyyyy__

Chapter 16 Swag Masta From Doncaster

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

He then snatched the toy off my hand and ran off.

"Hey!" I yelled and started to run after him. It's hard to run after someone when your in a carnival, since there are lots of people.

It's been already 5 minutes and I still can't find him. I tried calling him on the phone, but he wouldn't answer. I NEED MY BUNNY BACK!!

I then got a text message.

Look behind ;) ~unknown

Well that scared the crap out of me at first, but it's obviously Louis. He's just blocking his phone number so I don't know it's him. I decided to not turn around.

Rude :p ~unknown

I have your precious bunny ya know~unknown

Stop using the word unknow, I know it's u Louis -.- So if I look behind, do I get my bunny back? -abby

Fineeee. Yup :) ~Swag masta from doncaster

That name, seriously Lou? I then turned around and see no one there. Are you serious?

Rude -abby

If you want your bunny, you have to meet me at a ride that goes up and down and turns around ;) ~Swag masta from doncaster

Well, this is going to be a challenge -abby

I then put my phone away and looked around to find a ride that goes up and down and turns around. What kind of ride does that?

I then got another text message.

One last clue, it's huge ;) ~swag masta from doncaster

Ok, so the ride is also huge, what can it be? I looked around again to try and figure out the ride, something then caught my eye. Ohhhh, the Ferris wheel!! Why didn't I think of that!? I'm so stupid.

I then started to walk to the Ferris Wheel until I bumped into someone.

"Oh sorry" I said as I looked up.

"Oh hi Harry! Hi Nialler!" I say as I saw both of them.

"Hi!" Niall said.

"Hey, where's Louis?" Harry asked me.

"Uh, he ran away from me, but don't worry, I know where he is now, I think"

"Oh ok then, you having fun?" Niall asked.

"Yep! We went on the roller coaster! It was so much fun!" I tell them as I remembered going high up and seeing the beautiful view.

"Yeah, we saw that, looked like both of you's were having a blast"

"Yes, we were! Well, I'll see you both later, I gotta go" I tell them remembering that I need my bunny back.

"Alright, see ya! Good luck in finding Louis" Harry said.

"Bye! We all might eat later, I'll give you a call"

"Thanks. Ok then, bye!" I then ran to the Ferris wheel. He better be there.

When I arrived at the Ferris wheel, he wasn't there. Are serious?

"Boo" I heard someone whisper in my ear.

"AH!" I screamed a smacked the person's cheek as I turned around.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry!" I gasped as I saw Louis.

"Damn, I never knew you could hit" He said as put his hand over his cheek.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such an idiot! Are you ok? Let me see your cheek" I said as I took his hand off his cheek.

"Abby, I'm fine. And your not an idi-"

"Liar, it's red! I'm so stupid-" I cut him off.

"Abby!" He exclaims as he grabbed my shoulders and for some reason, butterflies were forming in my stomach. Ugh, I hate them so much, I love butterflies, but I hate these ones, I just want to kill them! Yes, I sound like murderer.

"You're not stupid! It was just an accident, I'm all ok, I promise" He says as he looks straight into my ugly blue eyes.

"Whatever you say" I sighed and he let go off my shoulders.

"Come on, let's go to the ferris wheel!" he said and grabbed my hand and we ran to the line. I love Ferris wheels. I like it how you go at the top and see the beautiful view.

~

~

We sat down in our carriage as they closed the door.

"I'm so excited!" I grinned and clapped my hands.

"Me too" Louis smiled.

We then started to move. My heart is beating fast from excitement.

"Oh, I forgot to give you this" Louis told me as he gave me the yellow bunny toy.

"Aww, thank you Louis" I smiled as I got the small toy.

"What should we name it?" I asked him.

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because it's our bunny" I tell him.

"Oh right, We should name it KEVIN!" he shouted and we got weird looks from the other people in the other carriages.

"Shh! Shut up Louis! And isn't Kevin the name of you pet pigeon?"

"Yes it is"

"I want it to be a girl name though" I said as I played with the ears of the bunny.

"Fine, what about Daisy?" He said.

"That's a cute name, isn't that your sister's name?" I asked him remembering that he has sisters.

"Yeah, it is. How did you know?"

"Well, when I saw a fan of your band, I did some researching about you, but don't worry, I wasn't stalking you" I tell him.

"Oh right- wait a second, does that mean that your favourite was me?"

"Yes, yes it was" I say truthfully.

"I knew it! Then why didn't you say so before?"

"Well, I was secretly dating Harry then, and if I said your name, Harry would get jealous" I explained.

"Ohh now it makes more sense" he nodded.

"Oh my gosh! Look at the view! It's so beautiful!" I grinned as I saw all the lights.

"It sure is" Louis said. I then felt an arm go around my shoulders, and I swear I felt butterflies in my stomach. FLY AWAY!

I then took my phone out to take a picture of the view.

"Can I see it?" Louis asked as he took his arm off me. I nodded my head and gave him my phone. His eyes widened.

"Wow, your photography is amazing!" He said in amazement.

"Thanks" I blushed.

I heard my phone ringing so I took it off Louis. I looked at the screen and it was Niall.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey Abby, where are you? We're all going to eat now"

"We're at the Ferris wheel" I tell him.

"Ok, we'll meet you there"

"K see ya"

"Bye"

I then ended the call and put it back in my pocket.

"Who was it?" Louis asked.

"Niall, he said that they're going to eat now and he'll meet us at the bottom" I say.

"Ok then" He says.

The ride was so peaceful, I just want to sleep here. I then felt my eyes getting heavy. Just a small nap and then I'll wake up.

**LOUIS' POV**

"Oh my gosh! Look at the view! It's so beautiful!" She said excitedly.

"It sure is" I said and put an arm around her. I wish she knew that she was as beautiful as the view, I wish I can just kiss her right now! But I think it's going a little bit too fast for her, since she just broke up with Harry, I might just wait a little longer until I tell her my feelings for her.

I saw her take a photo of the view and asked her if I could see it.

"Wow, your photography is amazing!" I said as I stared at the photo. Damn, this girl is so talented! She can sing, play the guitar and has photography skills! What else do I need to know!?

"Thanks" she said. The phone then vibrated with a ring tone and before I could see who was calling, Abby snatched the phone off me.

"Hello?....We're at the Ferris wheel....k see ya" She then put her phone away.

"Who was it?" I asked her.

"Niall, he said that they're going to eat now and he'll meet us at the bottom"

"Ok then"

I looked back at the view. It sure was beautiful, but not as beautiful as her though. I then felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked at it and see Abby sleeping peacefully. She's so gorgeous, I wish I could call her mine.

We were nearly at the bottom, but I didn't want to wake her up. She looked so peaceful there on my shoulder.

We at the bottom and the man told me to wake her up.

"Abby, wake up now, we have to go"

**ABIGAIL/ABBY'S POV**

"Abby, wake up now, we have to go"

I then opened my eyes and looked around, we were at a Ferris wheel. Damn it I slept.

"Oh sorry" I said embarrassed and I got out of the carriage with Louis following behind me.

"There they are!" Niall said as he came over to us.

"Hey" I said.

"Let's go! I want to eat now!"

"Ok, ok we're coming"

**at home**

After eating at the cafe and doing last minute rides, Niall, Harry, Louis and I went back home while Liam and Zayn drop off their girl friends.

I lied down on the couch and went on my phone to look at twitter.

@zaynmalik1D: Great day today at the carnival :)

@Real_Liam_Payne: Today was a blast!

@NiallOfficial: The food there was delicious!

I laughed as I read his tweet.

"What you laughing at?" I heard Louis' voice say.

"Niall's tweet" I answered as I continued to read some more tweets.

@Harry_Styles: Carnival today with @Real_Liam_Payne @DaniellePeazer @zaynmalik1D @PerrieEdwards @Louis_Tomlinson @NiallOfficial @i_luv_food14

I then saw Louis' tweet, which was a photo of Louis and me covering my face before going on the roller coaster.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Before going on the roller coaster with @i_luv_food14

"Louis! Why that photo!?" I tell him.

"I like that photo" He answered.

"And I don't" I mumbled.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to take a shower" Lou says standing up.

"Ok, where's Nialler?" I asked.

"Sleeping"

"Oh right" I nodded.

"I'll be right back! Don't go anywhere!" he says running up the stairs.

"K" I mumbled and went on Instagram. I decided to post the picture on the view when I was on the Ferris wheel.

I posted the picture and had nothing else to do. Ugh, it's so bored without Louis. He better not take long in his shower. Oh well, might as well take a nap.

**LOUIS'S POV**

After I took my shower, I ran downstairs.

"I'm ba-" I put my hand over my

mouth as soon as I saw Abby sleeping peacefully on the couch. Thank God I didn't wake her up. I should really be more quiet..........nah.

I sat next to her on the couch and stared at her, which sounds pretty creepy. She's so cute, gorgeous, beautiful, stunning, perfect everything!

I don't know if I should pick her up or if I should leave her there, I'm worried to wake her up.

Oh well, might as well pick her up because that couch looks quite uncomfortable.

I then gently picked her up in bridal style, not waking her up and going to her room. She's so adorable when she sleeps, I wish she could be in my arms forever.

I tucked her in her bed and she slowly opened her eyes. Dang it.

"Shh, go back to sleep Abby" I whisper to her as I stroked her soft hair.

She then closed her sparkling blue eyes and fell back to sleep.

"Good night Abby" I whispered to her and kissed her forehead and left her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
2.1K 17 20
Ashley was an average teenage girl, she hangs out with friends, is in the band and loves One direction. But her normal life changes when she goes to...
694K 17.6K 31
This story is about a girl named Taylor Smile. She has a hidden talent which is singing. She gets kidnapped by one direction. It all started when her...
187K 3.3K 30
[This is a one direction fanfic.] This story is about a little five year old girl who's name is Penelope. She had a hard time growing up with her dad...