Betrayed By Fate

De alice-ayuzawa

PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson... Mais

Author Note
"That smile of yours is haunting me"
Chapter 1 |Wolfsbane
Chapter 2 |Alpha Visitor
Chapter 3 | Escape
Chapter 5 | Stranger
Chapter 6 | Mate
Chapter 7 | 'Alpha King'
Chapter 8 | Rejection
Chapter 9 | Taunting
Chapter 10 | Awaken
Chapter 11 | Stay
Chapter 12 | Tag Along
Chapter 13 | Jake
Chapter 14 | Aether
Chapter 15 | Shopping
Chapter 16 | Flower
Chapter 17 | Bloodshed
Chapter 18 | "Lily"
Chapter 19 | Confronting
Chapter 20 | Return
Chapter 21 | Past
Chapter 22 | Brother
Chapter 23 | "Netflix And Chill"
Chapter 24 | Lost
Chapter 25 | Seer
Chapter 26 | Memory
Chapter 27 | Heated
Chapter 28 | Apple
Chapter 29 | Arlen
Chapter 30 | Bunny?
Chapter 31 | I Love You
Chapter 32 | Surprise?
Chapter 33 | Forest
Chapter 34 | "Rogue"
Chapter 35 | Prank
Chapter 36 | "Nothing happened"
Chspter 36.5 | Bonus
Chapter 37 | Kiss
Chapter 38 | Luke
Chapter 39 | R.I.P
Chapter 40 | "I won't"
Chapter 41 | Party
Chapter 42 | "Burn it!"
Chapter 43 | Silver
Chapter 44 | Leave
Chapter 45 | "GIVE ME UNICORNS!"
Chapter 46 | Meeting
Chapter 47 | Zaire
Chapter 48 | Punch Me
New book
Chapter 49 | Save her
Characters Magazine [pleeease read]
Chapter 50 | I Will Tell Him
Chapter 51 | Pain
Hi...please don't kill me A/N
Chapter 52 | Goddess
Chapter 53 | Angel
NOTE
Chapter 54 | Time
Chapter 55 | Blood
Chapter 56 | Home
Chapter 57 | "I love you..."
Chapter 58 | Why
Chapter 59 | You Are Lost
Chapter 60 | Smile
Epilogue |1| Brown
Epilogue |2| Babies
Epilogue |3| Story
Epilogue |4| Mystery?
Q&A (and interesting facts )

Chapter 4 | Jenn

159K 5.1K 839
De alice-ayuzawa

****************************
Black Dahlia flower

÷ I love Ed sheeran's songs ÷
****************************
(Lily's pov)

On my way here I got rid of the smock while running through the forest. I dumbed it in the mud to cover the scent , leaving me in my ripped clothes, they gave me these grey ugly prisoners clothes when they put me in the 'room'.

I can feel that I'm near the pack house but I wonder why there are no guards, not that I'm complaining still, it is odd.

I stood in the shadows of the forest near the pack house waiting for the crowd of people going in and out, to cease. With quiet steps I followed the trail of what I think is her scent, with all the scents in the air it's hard distinguish all the smells.

Her scent led me behind the pack house where a small staircase led me down to a decayed wooden door.

I'm pretty sure it's her scent...

I walked down the stairs, the door was unlocked I invited myself in to see that she wasn't there in fact no one was in the room. Her scent lingers strongly here.

I don't have much time, I have at least 6 hours till anyone gets suspicios and tries to look for them.

I took my time to take my surroundings in which wasn't much, a thin ripped mattress and a black blanket, a small table with a stack of papers and some scattered on it , the papers loocked like finance documents.

They let her do the paper work?

The room wasn't lit the only light source was the small window, the midday sun shone in giving me a warm feeling.

It must be the beginning of spring the cherry blossom trees are still not in full bloom.

The forest around  Redmoon pack is full of those.

Where is she? I have to go but I can't leave her... something is holding me back. Dammit! I don't even know her! But something is telling me I have to protect her.

Her eyes had this lost gaze...

The door slowly opened I instantly became alert and stood ready for any attack but her scent assured me that it is just her-

she smells off.. her scent is mixed with a males. Just then I became aware of the silent tears that fell on the floor the salty smell of tears in the air.

Anger rose in me. HOW COULD THEY!!

Why am I angry?

I stormed to her, she closed the door still unaware of my presence , I grabbed her by her arms she opened her mouth to scream but before she could I loosened my grib on one of her arms and covered her mouth, she closed her eyes whimpering, the tears that fell down her cheek came in contact with my hand.

Good job you scared her.

You are my wolf....you know you really took your damn time to finally talk to me.

No need to overreact this silver-wolfsbane combi is like a wall, be thankful if it wasn't for your immunity for nearly everything you'd have died the first week.

What is your name?

Ohh I feel hurt you can't remember the name you gave me ?

I rolled my eyes, I nearly forgot her attitude.

You know I can hear you.

I ignored her comment, she sighed and continued.

Well I can't blame you after what they did to you..to us. Enough of that, my name is
Dahlia, you named me after the first thing you saw what happend to be a black Dahlia.

Does she mean with they Tom, Brad and Zack?

I shook that question off.

My name is-

You forgot something.

"MHMM!!!!!"

Oh I forgot Jenn!

I looked at her wide eyes filled with recognition, before I did anything I spoke to her slow and quiet "My name is...Lily kim I'm here to help you. I am going to take my hand off you but don't scream if the guards hear you, not just me but also you will get executed" she nodded her head eagerly.

I took my hand off her mouth with my other hand that still held her in place. She took a deep breath of relief, I took her appearance in, she had a long blouse on with jeans or what remained of them, dark purple bruises adorned the skin around her neck not forgetting the bruises around her wrist which loocked like handprints, her legs had long cuts with what seemed like they were inflicted with silver.

The one who did this must have just glided the knife on her skin because the wounds don't seem deep but the silver slows her regeneration.

"Who did this to you?" My voice was threatening, I didn't even recognise myself I felt like some overprotective Alpha mate.

You are scaring her dumbass.

I don't know what is wrong with me, knowing that she had to endure something like that lets my blood boil.

I also feel it, the need to protect her...there must be some kind of bond.

I ignored her but didn't block her out, after so long I can't bring it over myself to block her out , yet.

She looked away.

"You didn't even try to lie to me"I tried

She bites her lip while looking down.

Comfort her. We don't know what happened to her but her smell tells the story, she needs someone by her side.

I suck at comforting.

I know.

I stepped in front of her, I snuck my arms around her pulling her in a close hug, her head leaning on my shoulder.

I awkwardly patted her dark blonde hair, minutes of silence passed till I spoke.

"...Did they rape you?"

Best theme to start a conforsation. Good job.

I am so close from blocking you out.

My question was hesitate.

She began to sob heavily I took that as my answer.

I felt bad for her she doesn't deserve such a thing, maybe it's her innocent and fragile aura that gives me this feeling.

Bullshit. We both know you don't give a shit about others.

At least I try to deliver some answers.

After that little argument, I dared to ask further.

"Was that the first time?"

She nodded while sobbing she started hugging me back, her head now in the crock of my neck. She shakes a little, I continued to pat her hair in silence.

"Tell me who did it."

For the first time since she arrived she spoke.

"You knowing will not change anything that happened."

I decided to drop if for now but I will find the prick who did it even if it means to come back here.

I AM behaving like one of those possessive, aggressive Alpha mates.

She's not our mate if you are thinking that.

I know that.

We don't have a mate.

Don't say that.

You know better than me that the chance is high that he'll reject us.

...

Once again I focused on the girl before me.

"Jenn have you met your mate yet?"

She answered her voice cranky from crying. "Not yet, I am still 17 but soon will turn 18"

"Do you think it's anyone from your pack?"

She loosened her arms I took that as my cue to let my hands fall to my side and take a step back.

"No, I'm sure"

Good.

"Jenn, do you want to come with me?"

She whipped her tear stained cheeks and looked into my eyes "Yes" her voice was strong, her eyes held determination.

I looked at her a little taken back from her strong response.

She's different from other Omegas, she has a backbone.

"Are you sure? Even though these bastards treated you horribly, don't you have any family here?"

"No, the only family I have is my older brother he doesn't live here 'cause he travels alot
He says nothing can bimd him to a place except his mate. He's still searching for her. He texts me sometimes- oh"

I looked at her questioning her sudden stop.

"I'm sorry, I usually don't talk alot but when it comes to my brother I keep ranting haha"

She laughed.

I can see that but it pisses me off.

She needs time until she can laugh guinu-

"Why are you laughing? I am not trying to be rude but there's nothing funny about a brother who leaves his sister in a hell hole"

She wanted to object but I kept going.

"I bet you didn't even tell him how these lovely pack members treat you, I think I'll go as far as that he doesn't even know you are an Omega, and stop giving me this fake laugh you look dumb with it"

I know that the pack members must have insulted her too many times but I am a Rogue why should she hold her feisty nature back?

You really suck at comforting.

I know.

She looked perplexed, seems like my guess hit home. She changed quickly to angry.

I knew her brother must be her weak point.

"What do you know about him? Nothing! Don't talk like you know who he is, he is the best brother I could wish for, even though he tried to take me with him I refused he texts me everday worried sick and feeling guilty that he left me here."

"What do you know about me? What I endured since I became an Omega, how many nights I thought about ending this but I kept going because I didn't want to be just a 'Stupid Omega who took her life' I want to be something big, someone who makes a change in this scruple world"

What held her back from leaving this place..?

For someone so cautious she sure is a little spitfire..changing the world? I like that
Haha

She sure is. Didn't think she had so much bottled in.

She breathed heavily grasping for air.

"Do you feel better now?"

She looked at me like I ate her last Oreo, after she calmed down she asked me shocked.

"You did that on purpose!!"

I patted her head before I brushed past her to the closed decayed wooden door, a small smile played on my lips.

"It's not good to bottle all your shit in"

"Wha- wh- aaargh" I could formally see her frustrated face.

"Are you coming?"

Still a little fustrated she answered.

"Yes but wait a minute, I will get a bag"

I leaned on the closed door and watched her collect her things, which were two T-shirts and two jeans, they looked old, and one long white summer dress it didn't look like she ever wore it, maybe a gift or memory from her parents or brother.

We can't let the room like that..it is too tidy.

"They will get suspicios if you leave with all your things, the room smells like rogue and your blood"

She looked at me wanting me to continue.

I walked to the small table where the stack of papers is on. I took them in the hand and tossed them in the air scattering them around the room I took the rest and ripped them.
She looked at me like I was crazy what I may be.

I took the silver knife that she gave me and made a deep cut in my finger, the smell of my blood mixed with the air .

I wrote 'SHE IS DEAD' on the white wall with my finger, Jenn looked disgusted at the bloody writing.

After seconds the cut healed.

"Let's go"

She collected the bag and followed me out.

"I forget to tell you my name is-"

"Jenn Parsons" I finished for her.

"How did you know my name? I never told you"

I stopped in my tracks.

...I..how did I know?

Forget about that now we have to get out of the territory before the guards see us.

Right.

"Jenn, do you know where the nearest natural land is?"

"Yes, it is not far from here about half a day in wolf form"

"Which way?"

"North, we should go now around this time the guards are changing shifts"

"Ok, lead the way"

It wasn't hard to get in the forest, we shifted and began to run. Dahlia was overjoyed to shift after so long, it hurt in the beginning but the pain subsided after sometime and the blissful feeling of forest air brushing through my auburn fur stayed.

***********

We are almost there.

"What are you doing here my love?" Jenn and I stopped at the deep voice talking to us, I looked at the figure of a guy hiding in the shadows of the trees.

He continued "Long time no see beautiful."

I Growled at him signaling Jenn to go behind me.

Who is he?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think this is the longest chapter I ever wrote.

Conscious: that is the least you can do.

Yeaaah.

This chapter hasn't such an cliffhanger but

meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hope you enjoyed reading <3

Ps. I didn't look over it so there might be grammatical mistakes.

and excuse the usual shitty writing (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Vote

Comment

Share?

Enjoy <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

Why Me? De RuHu

Lobisomem

1.7K 125 12
This is the story of Alpha Carson and his mate Katie. It is backstory for Alpha Aaron's parents as requested by one of my readers. (Alpha Aaron is se...
11.5K 425 19
I was running from a mean alpha, being chased down by the beta and some other wolves who agreed to kill me. Why me? I noticed that they stopped follo...
7.5M 229K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
21.7K 784 47
I was getting ready to start my senior year of high school when my dad was offered a promotion in an ally pack. He was our alpha's younger brother. (...