discontinued // my winged war...

By thattumblrchick

"It's like you're a whole new person when you forget to be afraid. And that person you become, he's free." ☾... More

- Prologue -
☾One☽
❀ Two ❀
☾Three☽
❀ Four ❀
☾Five☽
❀ Six ❀
☾Seven☽
❀ Eight ❀
☾Nine☽
❀ Ten ❀
☾Eleven☽
❀ Twelve ❀
☾ Thirteen ☽
❀ Fourteen ❀
☾Fifteen☽
❀ Sixteen ❀
☾Seventeen☽
❀ Eighteen ❀
Nineteen
❀ Twenty ❀
let's talk.

new story!!!!

260 24 10
By thattumblrchick

Hello my lovelies!!!!!!

I've got a new book out!!!

its called 'amity', and its one of those juicy shyxpunk books that everyone loves so much.

here read the description:

--

dan had a personality more fragile than the flowers he pressed. (shy!d x punk!p )

or in which a perfectionist with a limp meets a basket case with an affinity for hiding. together they find that they have more common ground than might be expected.

--

anywho first chapter is up, check it out if u want

It's actually kinda well written so yeah

i love you all so so so much. thanks for making my life so much happier this past year.

-jenny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289 69 35
COMPLETE *** In this world, you're marked with black. That's if you have a soulmate, at least. Everyone is destined to cross paths with the one who i...
64K 2.7K 20
Prompt: “With Schools AUs it’s always Badboy!Phil with Nerd!Dan or Badboy!Dan with Nerd!Phil. That about a fic where both are bad, and meet behind th...
6.6K 141 8
This is just random one shots I wrote about one of the relationships I ship. PHAN. This book is totally out of my comfort zone because there IS BOY x...
12.4K 405 41
Dan is struggling with his self confidence. Well, let's be honest. Dan has no self confidence and struggles to face the harsh realities of life and t...