When He Came Back to Her Life...

By suga_wife

What will happen if the most important person in your life died? You can't do anything but to move on. And yo... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: I wish it's just a Nightmare
Chapter 3: No one can replace you my love
Chapter 4: Getting close to each other
Chapter 5: Park Jimin?
Chapter 6: It's not a goodbye
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Just have some fun
Chapter 8: Knowing the truth
Chapter 9: Hello Korea
Chapter 10: We Meet Again
Chapter 11: I still and I always will
Chapter 12: One Sided Love
Chapter 13: New friend
Chapter 14: Jealousy
Chapter 15: Always Him
Chapter 16: Broken Trust
Chapter 17: You Don't Know Love
Author's note
Chapter 18: I'll take you
Chapter 19: Secret
Chapter 20: I won't let that happen
Chapter 21: I'm Sorry
Chapter 22: Ji-Hoon's Revenge
Chapter 23: I'd rather
EXO-L?
Chapter 24: Time for me...
Chapter 25: I Will Never
Chapter 26: Ji-Hoon's Decision
Chapter 27: Revealing their secrets
Chapter 28: Her Brother
Chapter 29: After All These Years
Chapter 30: The Choi's Plan
Chapter 31: Lies
Chapter 32: Don't leave
Author's Note
Chapter 33: Stay
Chapter 34: The Plan and the Surprise
Chapter 35: The Wedding
Chapter 36: The Honeymoon (Final)
Author's Note

Bonus Chapter/Chapter 37

1.8K 72 17
By suga_wife

A/N: Since our final exam is over, and it's our vacation now, I'll update faster. I'm planning to write a new story. It's an EXO fanfiction, but I'm not sure if I could make it because as much as possible I want to finish my other stories too. By the way, this would be the last chapter, and I want to thank everyone for their support. Thank you and have a nice day everyone!

~~~

Young Hee's Pov

Days, weeks, and months have passed, since I marry the love of my life. Our relationship went well and even though we're a little bit busy in our job, I'm glad that we can still hang out and do the things we like. 

I'm here in our living room, watching tv, while Jimin is still sleeping. I'm not feeling well today. Today is Sunday so that we don't need to go to work, and we can spend the rest of the day together.  I didn't enjoy watching because I'm not feeling well and my head hurts. I turned off the tv and I went to our bedroom to sleep. 

Jimin is already awake, but he's still lying in our bed, holding his phone. I sat beside him.

Him: You look sad, is something wrong?

Me: I'm just not feeling well. 

Him: You're always not feeling well, let's go to the hospital for a check-up. 

Me: No, it's okay. I'm fine, nothing to worry about. 

Him: No, we're going to the hospital, and I'll be ready in 10 minutes. 

I just change my clothes and I wait for Jimin. When he's done, we went to the hospital for check-up. After the test, we're waiting for the result. After a few minutes of waiting, the doctor called us to discuss the result. 

Her: Mrs. Park right? 

I nod. and she said "There's nothing wrong with you, and congratulations, you're pregnant." 

I'm shocked from what I've heard. I smile widely and look at Jimin who's also smiling. We're so happy that we'll have a child. Our dreams of having a child will happen soon.

The doctor said that I need to rest and avoid stressing myself, because it's not good for myself and also for the baby. 

We went home happily. I look at the window to see the backyard of our house and I smiled imagining our future. Jimin sat beside me looking at me with a smile.

Him: What are you thinking? You seem so happy and you even smile for no reason. 

Me: I'm just imaging our future. I imagined that after a few years, we'll run happily in this backyard. We'll playing with them and we'll support their dreams together. What do you think?

He smiled and hug me. And he said "That's a great imagination, but let's do that in reality." I smiled with what he said. I'm lucky that I have a kind and supportive husband like him. 

Later that night, I cook for our dinner and Jimin help me to cook and after cooking, we eat together. Jimin told me that I should rest for a while, and he'll be the one who'll wash the dishes since we give our maid a day off so that they can spend their time with their family, so it's just me and Jimin were in this house today. I tried my best to sleep, but I can't, so I just lay on the bed. After a while, Jimin lay beside me and ask me why I'm not sleeping, he acts like a mother today since he knew that I'm pregnant. I told him that I can't sleep. So we just talk instead of trying our best to sleep, since both of us can't. It's too early, the time is 8:30 pm. 

Him: I can't believe that we'll have our first baby soon. I wish it's a boy. 

Me: But I wan't it to be a girl. 

He chuckle and said "It's okay, I'll love our baby even if it's a boy or a girl. By the way, don't go to work tomorrow, you need to rest so that you'll feel better" 

We talk about the things that we'll buy for our baby, and want to be prepared. After talking, we sleep since it's already 10 pm. And Jimin needs to go to work tomorrow. 

I woke up in the morning, it's already 10:30 am. WHAT?! I overslept? I quickly go off of the bed and head downstairs to look for Jimin. But he's not here anymore. And I remember that he needs to go to work early today because of the meeting and it's already 10:30 why do I expect that he's still here? He should be in the office at 8:00 am. I went to the kitchen to cook. I wonder if Jimin eat before he leave because he'll woke up late and he doesn't have time to cook. Our maid wasn't here, but they'll be here later at 1 pm.

I was about to open the fridge when I notice that there's a letter. It says "I cook your favorite food, don't worry I've already eat before I leave, I woke up early today. Eat your food and don't starve and stress yourself. Love lots- Jimin." 

I smiled after reading the letter. I went to the dining room to eat. After eating, I wash the dishes and I went to the garden and sat on the grass. It's relaxing here, this is my favorite place in this house, I love the smell of the flowers. 

After an hour of being bored, Jimin went home early. I'm glad that he did, it's so boring here, and the maid is busy with their work. Jimin also bought so many foods, including chocolates, candies, fruits and many more. He told me that it's for me which cause me to feel so special. I hug and kiss him.

After 9 months 

Jimin's Pov

Nine months have passed, and today my beloved wife would give birth to our first baby. I'm nervous yet excited. We also bought everything that our baby will need, including crib, diapers, clothes and many more. 

After waiting, the doctor told me that I can see my wife now. I smiled and I saw Young Hee sleeping, she looks so tired. I saw our baby, it's a twin. One girl and one boy, so it happened? Our wish happened. I smiled while looking at them. After an hour, Young Hee is already awake, and I hold our babies so that she can see it. She smiled and she hold the girl, while I'm holding the boy. 

We named it Young Ji and Jae Hyuk. We'll promise each other that we'll raise them together. 

We went home after a day that she gave birth. We place them on the crib since they're sleeping. 

Me: Thank you!

Her: For what? 

Me: For giving me such wonderful babies. 

She smiled and I hug her. After that we sleep for a while. 

After 4 years 

I'm glad that our family is strong, we still have time for the twins even though there's a time that we're busy in our work. I'm here at the backyard, playing with the kids, while Young Hee is taking a video of us, so that in the future we can watch it. She also took some picture of us. 

After that Young Hee also played with the kids. I smiled when I remember her imagination after going to the hospital and that's the day that we knew that she's pregnant. Her imagination happened. When we're tired, we rest for a while and the twins said that they want to swim in the pool. We went to the kiddie pool so that they can swim there, since it's summer and the weather is so hot today. 

While the twins were swimming in the pool. I hugged Young Hee.

Me: Your imagination happened. Right?

She smiled and nod. 

Me: I'm happy that even though we're busy and sometimes we have a problem in our work, we're still have time for each other.

Her: Being busy is not the reason and an excuse for us not to spend time with each other. 

I smiled and I told her that she's right.

Me: No matter what happens, let's stay strong for each other, for the kids. Let's continue living this life, let's support each other and let's prioritize our family before our work. Our family is more important. We can get through the problems in the future, as long as we stay strong for each other and support each other, and most of all love each other. 

She smiled and she hug me and give me a kiss on the cheeks. She went to the kids to play with them at the pool. Why would we afraid of the problems in the future? If it means that by it, we can love more and we can be stronger than before. There's nothing to be afraid of, as long as we're there for each other, as long as we listen to each other, as long as we support each other, and as long as we love each other. 

I smiled while looking at  them, they're the most precious gifts that I received in my entire life. They're my treasure.

~~~~

A/N: This would be the last. It's a little bit short isn't it? I hope that you like it, and sorry if it sucks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 49 20
Some Scenarios about you and a BTS member! Imagine this: What if you were in a relationship with your BTS bias? Or you met him, or all of them? ...
68.5K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
17.5K 451 26
"I promise that I will fix all of this, for us..." Your Dad is close friends with a BigHit employee, which has major perks. You meet the boys, and th...
2.4K 205 30
What will happen when a person love you unconditional but, started hating you because of misunderstanding and that person marry you what will happen...