You Bring Out The Bad In Me(D...

By euphoricbtss

" Thanks Draco." " What for Hermione?" " For showing me the right side." " Oh, your welcome love." Hermione d... More

Clueless
Forget The Past, Look At The Future
Hakuna Matata......or not
Lost and Insecure
Sneaky Mr. You-Know-Who and friends
Awards
Nighttime Fun
Why Such Hate
Taken And Abused

Never Look Back

330 11 2
By euphoricbtss

Eric's POV

Well, Well, Well. Looks like you couldn't stay away from me. I mean, I knew I was irresistible, I never thought you'd ACTUALLY read the next chapter for me!

They aren't reading it for you, ya dumbbutt! They're here to find out what happens next! Since we did leave them off right as we were being all criminal like. Now get back to work!

Of course, boss.

Haha you wish! The sooner I'm your boss, the sooner we never see each other again! Now focus! You mess this up and we're both goners!

I know! Don't put more pressure on me!
Jeez Jenna! I have to turn my mic off in order to actually talk to the readers!

You're not supposed to talk to the readers you dumbo! You're supposed to let them read!

Shhh! You're disrupting our story time! So then, she goes " You're not supposed to talk to them!" In her whiny voice and she-

1. I don't have a whiny voice. My voice is a lower octave than yours, so if anybody's voice is whiny, it's mister My-Name-Is-Eric-The-Dumbbutt
2. You're telling them a story they literally just read 5 seconds before!

So? They still enjoy it!

How would you know, Eric?! You're on the inside, they're on the outside! They read, we act and live our lives! Now please! Leave them alone and get back to the mission!

Fine! But next time, I'm the boss! Or else I'll kill a-

Eric! Watch your language! And you never know when you'll have to take that seriously, so watch what you say!

Or maybe I could just say I'll f-

ERIC!! Get. To. Work. NOW!

God she scares me sometimes. Alright, well we're boring so go get some drama from the lovebirds. Although, I might gain someone's vir-

ERIC!!!!

Right. By-

" Who's in here?!?!"

Oh shit!

Eric hide!

" Well, if it isn't Eric Waller."

ERIC!!!!!!

(MWUAHAHAHA! I love being an author)

Draco's POV

Gosh, time sure does fly by! It's already almost Christmas and I have no idea what to get Hermione. I already pre-ordered my parent's gifts, but Hermione is hard to shop for. And I can't ask her because then she'll know. Anyways, so it's the Saturday before Christmas and I'm waking through Hogmeades right now. Looking for something that catches my eye to give Hermione. Normally I would just get her a couple of books, but this had to be a special gift. As she opened it, I would come out with my guitar and start singing(Yes I can actually sing). Then, when the song was over, I'd ask her to be my girlfriend. I just have to hope she'll say yes. As I'm thinking this, I walk by a jewelry store. Now, I know what you're thinking. No Draco, no jewelry! It's too cliché! But the necklace isn't cliché. In fact, it was as if I was made to buy it! It was a Hogwarts crest, but it was split in half. One half, was Gryffindor. The other half was Slytherin. I entered the store and asked how much it was. 150! Wow that's cheap! I bought it and turned it over. On the back of each half, was a phrase. On Gryffindors, it said " Sometimes you have to push people away to find the one you love." And on the Slytherin half, " Sometimes, blood status means nothing about a person, as long as you love them." My mouth dropped. I turned around, and the lady in the shop winked at me. Then the shop disappeared. All that was left was the remains of Ollivanders. I ran back to the castle, careful not to drop the necklace. Once inside the Slytherin common room, I ran to my Prefect room. Yea I was a prefect. Don't ask me how. I wrapped the necklace up after putting in the little box she gave me. Then I grabbed my guitar and started strumming. The familiar chords rang through the room.
I started singing and I hit the notes right on.

"Darling, I want all the strings attached!,

I love it when you look at me like that,

And you're the only girl that brings me back,

So baby, I want all the strings attached,

It's like always and forever,

I won't let a moment pass,

And when I'm with you I feel better,

I want all the strings,

All the strings attached......."

I ended the chorus and heard clapping outside. Before I could react, Elyse barged into my room.

" Draco that was amazing! I didn't even know you could sing or play! Who's the song for? Is it for me? Huh? Draco?!"

" Sorry Elyse, but no it's not for you. But thanks for your compliment. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get ready. I'm hanging out-"

" With Granger, I know. Just one thing before I go!"

" What is it?"

She swiftly pulled the door shut behind her and locked it. Then she changed. Her hair went from red to blond. Her face went from ugly to gorgeous. She went from- you get the idea.

" Hello, Draco. Miss me?"

"A-Annabelle?!?"

" Yes, Draco. It's me"

" B-but you died! I saw you! The building was on fire and everyone escaped but you!"

" Lies," She snarled, " Everyone escaped out the front but me."

" B-but I lived 9 years of my life without you! And now you just show up! You could've been the-"

"Shut up!"

" What! No way-"

" Seriously shut up!"

I shut up for the fact that it could be serious. She looked around the room until she focused on something.

" We're not alone in this room. Things are about to get ugly. Alec! Grab Draco and get out of here! Warn Eric and Alla that he's here!"

I was confused as to who she was talking to. But a man, in his 20's, stepped out of the shadows and grabbed my arm. Before I could calculate what had happened, I was in Hermione's room and Annabelle and the man were gone.

" Draco? Wha......how did you get in here?!?"

" I-I don't know. It's a long story."

I sat down and told her everything. From finding out my supposedly dead 25 year old sister was alive to getting zoomed out of my room and leaving her behind. Of course, I didn't tell her what I was doing before all that happened, duh.

" Wow Draco. I'm so sorry! I had no idea about your sister! But who's Alla and Eric? I never heard either of those names. And I've seen the schools attendance list."

" That means they're not in this school as Alla and Eric."

" Oh, how correct you are."

" Not again."

" Hi Draco. Long time no see?"

" Eric Waller. Meanest kid on the block."

" Wow! I had a reputation there! But there's someone who would like to talk to you."

I'm not gonna lie, I was actually scared it would be my ex-girlfriend. I did not expect.......

"JENNA?!?"

" Nope. The name's Alla. What a pleasure to meet you."

" Draco meet my girlfriend, Alla Prenger."

From behind me, I heard a low growl.

" You!"

" Me."

" You could've have spared him! He was only 8!"

" Some people die young! That's not my fault."

" He could've had a life of his own! A girlfriend, a degree, a famous job!"

" As much as I'd love to sit and dwell on this, we really have to go."

" Wait, what about our stuff?"

" Already packed up in your trunks and ready to go. Now let's hit the road!"

" Wait! Can we have a minute? There's something I need to do."

" Sure! We'll be outside in the common room." She winked.

Downstairs, I could hear them bickering like 5 year olds.

" Hermione, I know it isn't Christmas yet and I don't have my guitar, but I want to make it official."

I started singing. I sang the same thing as in my room. When I'd finished singing, I brought out the necklace.

" Hermione Jean Granger, will you be my girlfriend?"

" Oh My God Draco! Yes!!"

I took the Gryffindor side of the crest and put it around her neck. She flipped it over, as if knowing there was something on the back. Her eyes went wide.

" Draco, did you have this special made?!"

" Surprisingly, no. You see-"

" As much as that was heartwarming and adorable, we really do have to go. All your stuff is in the car already. Just follow us."

I left the place I spent 7 years of my life in, holding the hand of the girl I loved.

A/N I know I'm horrible. I haven't updated in I don't even know how long. But you can thank slm2002  because she motivated me to. Yes I whipped this up all in one night. I'm that dedicated and awesome. Luv y'all my muggles and witches! Bye!👋🏼👋🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 8.4K 16
One year after the great second wizarding war the returning seventh year students officially celebrated graduating from Hogwarts. After a tampered pu...
13.2K 192 14
~discontinued~ The entire year 7 went back to hogwarts for another proper year after the disruption of Voldermort. The death eaters fled and Dr...
1K 9 15
"You filthy little mudblood!" Draco yelled at Hermione when they were in their first year at Hogwarts. Hermione ran away with tears in her eyes. Then...
93.2K 2.2K 39
DISCLAIMER : i do not own anything from harry potter, i only own the characters i make and stuff i make. ******************************** everyone w...