A New Beginning - a Quentin M...

By JustMe4You2

Tessa was born and raised in sunny L.A., well until her parents divorce that is. Two months before her 17th b... More

Tessa Louis Jackson (1)
The beginning (2)
Where has the time gone? (3)
It's not what you think (4)
Our secret (5)
What about me? (6)
The break (7)
This can't be happening (9)
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed(10)
Don't worry Princess (11)
Gorgeous (12)
Gone (13)
Lost (14)
Found (15)
She can't break us (16)
Anything for you (17)
Perfect (18)
Boys will be girls (19)
I do (20)
Hawaii (21)
Sequel

Is she back? (8)

568 14 1
By JustMe4You2

Still Quentin's P.O.V.

"I don't know you should go check." he leans back in his seat and smiles. For a minute I freeze, is she here?

When I come to my senses I practically run to Tessa's room and swing the door open. But it's not Tessa. It's an older lady sitting on her bed. "Sorry I thought you were someone else." She looks at me weirdly.

As I'm closing the door I hear her voice. "Quentin?"

I look back in and see Tessa standing there. "Tessa!" I run to her and hug her, picking her up in the process. "I've missed you so much!" She starts crying into my shoulder.

The woman on the bed speaks up "so this is the famous Quentin?" She slowly gets off the bed and hugs me, "I know all about you."

Tessa wipes her eyes "Grandma your embarrassing me."

"Nice to meet you finally" I hug her back.

She smiles up at me "you're a fine young man. I should let you catch up." She grabs her cane that's sitting on the bed and leaves, leaving the door open.

I look down at Tessa "when did you get back?"

We sit on the edge of her bed. "About a half hour ago I think. Sorry I didn't call you I've been unpacking."

"I understand." I kiss the back of her hand. "When I first got here I was worried because your office is empty. Why is that?"

"My grandma is moving in. She's getting to the point where it isn't safe for her to be alone."

"Oh. So I hear you talked about me?" She blushes. God she's beautiful. "Can I kiss you?" I whisper. She nods her head yes. I run my hand through her hair and stop at her neck. I lean in and softly kiss her lips.

She pulls away and smiles. "I'm sorry for what I did."

"Don't be princess." I stand up and grab her hand "we were all about to swim next door. Do you want to go?"

"Let me ask my dad." I follow her to Nick's office.

"Hey pumpkin" he smiles up at her.

"I know I just got home, but can I pretty please go swimming next door?"

Nick looks at me "Is Dylan there?"

I look back and forth at him and Tessa, then lowly I say "Yes, but he has a girlfriend." Tessa's head snaps in my direction. "I promise to bring her back here if he does or says anything."

He thinks for a minute "alright son I'm trusting you." He looks at Tessa and hands her her phone "go ahead be a teen, but keep the ringer on."

"Thanks dad!" She squeals and runs to her room to change.

When she leaves Nick asks me "does he really have a girlfriend?"

I stick my hands in my pockets and nod my head "for almost two weeks now. He seems happy but he refuses to talk about Tessa."

"Maybe that's for the best. You have my number right?" I nod my head. "If he starts anything and you can't find a way to get her out, call me."

"Will do sir."

"Will do what?" Tessa says from behind me in her bathing suit and a pair of shorts.

"Be a gentleman" Nick says and winks at me.

I turn around and blush looking at her. "You ready?"

"Yep! by dad." I grab her hand an we walk downstairs.

I see her grandma sitting on the couch "Bye it was nice meeting you!" She smiles and waves.

We go out the door and walk to Tanner's. "Does he really have a girlfriend?" I nod my head. "Who?"

"Melissa." She gets a shocked look on her face and I laugh. I reach over Tanner's gate and unlock it.

She squeezes me hand "I'm nervous."

I kiss her. "Don't be." We walk in hand in hand and everyone stares at us.

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

I hide partially behind Quentin. Tanner climbs out and runs to me. "You're back!" He picks me up and spins me around.

I laugh, "I missed you to Tanner."

"I thought you moved away?" I turn and see Dylan out of the pool.

"It was a temporary thing." I look at Quentin.

Dylan looks back and forth between us "you knew didn't you? You knew she was coming back?"

"Dylan"

He interrupts Quentin "whatever. Come on Melissa we're leaving."

She hops out of the pool "but I'm still wearing Taylor's swimsuit?"

"I'll bring it back later." He shoves past Quentin as Melissa follows him like a lost puppy.

"I'm sorry" I say to Tanner.

He laughs "it's fine. They were making out the whole time. It was annoying."

Quentin wraps his arms around me "who's ready to swim?"

"Me!" I scream breaking out of his grasp. I run over to the chairs and strip off my shorts. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" The boys look at each other then race to the pool, Quentin takes his shirt off and tosses it to the side and tosses his phone on a chair. They both jump in.

After a couple minutes we all settle down and Tanner looks at me "where exactly were you?"

"I was in Iowa with my grandma. It was horrible because my dad took my phone and made me take a train for eight hours."

He laughs at me. "So you didn't talk to anyone?"

I look at Quentin and smile "actually my dad gave him my grandma's number the first day, we talked everyday."

Tanner's eyes get wide "seriously? You said you haven't seen or heard from her? Why didn't you tell Dylan that she was coming back?"

Quentin ducks his head a bit "her dad told me he wouldn't let her come back until he moved in." I look at him. I didn't know that.

"So are you guys like a thing now?"

We both look at each other. "We don't know yet." I say shyly. We swim around for awhile then it starts getting dark.

Tanner get's out "I'm going to get us some towels I'll be right back."

Quentin lifts me up and sets me on the side of the pool, we're in the shallow end so he's able to stand and be face level with me. He grabs both of my hands and walks closer "I've missed you so much Tessa."

I smile "I missed you too." I run my fingertips down his chest. He takes my chin in his thumb and pointer finger. We both lean in and kiss.

He pulls away and smiles "I've missed that too." We both laugh and he pulls himself out of the pool. Just then Tanner comes out with towels and throws them at us. We all dry off and grab out stuff. We go inside and the boys change. I check my phone and see I got a text two minutes ago.

Dad: It's time to come home.

Me: It's only nine o'clock?

Dad: Tessa

Me: Can Quentin come over? We'll stay in the living room.

Dad: Fine but not for to long. I'm sleeping on the couch until grandma's bed comes in.

I turn to Quentin "I have to go home but my dad says you can come over."

"Alright lets go." We say our goodbyes and leave. When we get to my house I tell Quentin to stay downstairs and run to my room to change into pajamas.

I come back downstairs "Quentin?"

"We're in here" my dad says from the living room. I walk in and my dad's sitting in a chair across from Quentin. "Sit down Tessa we need to talk."

"Dad?" I sit next to Quentin.

He looks at us sternly "I get it your guyses hormones are all over the place or whatever. Just promise you'll use protection?"

"Dad!" I yell and cover my face in embarrassment.

Quentin doesn't seem to be fazed. He looks at me then back at my dad. "We're actually going to take it slow, but if or when that time comes I promise we will." I look at him in awe. My dad grins and gets up. He pats Quentin's shoulder then leaves.

"Are you a father whisperer or something?"

He chuckles "No your dad just likes me." He winks "It must run in the family."

"It must" I lean into him and he wraps his arm around me. We just sit like that for awhile in silence.

Next thing I know I'm being woken up. "Tessa?" Quentin stands up "It's ten thirty I have to go. Do you want me to carry you to your room?"I nod with my eyes still closed. He picks me up effortlessly and I cuddle into his chest. We get to my room and he lays me down. "Goodnight princess I'm going to be right next door at Tanner's" he kisses my for head and covers me with my blanket. Before I can say goodnight I pass back out. Traveling is hard you now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 11.2K 86
[COMPLETE. EDITED] When he meets her his world feels complete. When she meets him she feels as if she is safe and protected. She is scared that he w...
175 8 7
All different one shots check them out or don't I don't care i will also take requests also this will be updated as soon and as much I can hope y'all...
42.4K 671 50
Tanner Braungardt's twin sister Tori Braungardt is confused.... She likes Dylan Mitchell... He likes her. But she also likes Quentin Mcconathy... And...
1.8K 43 18
Clara wasn't the most popular girl in school actually she was the opposite she was the most unpopular girl she only had 1 real life friend and all he...