-Abnormal- Wrench x OC (Watch...

By RandomReaderSSS

A science experiment, who just wants to fit in, meets a masked man, who she can't help but put her trust in... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-17-
-Epilogue-

-16-

803 26 9
By RandomReaderSSS

**IMPORTANT Author's note is at the end of the chapter**

-Recap- (because it has been three months since I updated last (sorry!))

M.M. sent a memory wiped Tala to assassinate the members of DedSec. When Dedsec located Tala Wrench ran off to find her before the rest of the team.

-Present Time-

Tala stepped out of the garage, squinting to sheild her eyes from the harsh sunlight beaming onto her face. She strolled down the street looking at the buildings, she had never been able to walk around the city before. She only got to leave the lab when learning how to fly... The lab.

She spun around suddenly. Speaking of the lab, she had never remembered it having a garage attached to a street, let alone next to a large dock. Had she even been in the lab the last few days? She didn't know, but the whole thing felt weird.

She mulled over her situation as she walked down the street. She had never been left alone outside.  Then they send her on a high stakes mission alone, without her wings, which they had specifically trained her to use in combat.

Her train of thought was abruptly ended when she reached the end of the street because M.M. started to give her directions through the glasses she was wearing. As she traveled through the city she mostly went through the alleyways and stayed in the shadows; however, she did not get far unnoticed. As she stepped out onto the street from an alleyway a voice rang out from behind her.

"Tala?" She froze, something about that name stopped her in her tracks. She turned around. At the end of the ally stood a masked figure, who she quickly identified as the target Wrench.

"Take him out" She heard the female voice command. She whipped out her gun and in a swift motion fired it at his forehead, relying on her "perfect" aim.

The bullet whizzed past his head harmlessly, only a few centimeters from his ear.

"What the fuck!" Wrench swore as he jumped to the side, far too late to actually protect himself. "What the hell Tala?" He yelled pissed.

"It missed." She murmured to herself. The weapon didn't appear to be damaged, She looked up and fired three more shots. Each one missed his head by a few centimeters. She grew more frustrated with each miss. M.M. said she couldn't miss, so what the fuck is going on?

She turned around fireing at a stop sign a block away. It hit dead center. This only added to her building confusion and frustration.

The more emotional she got the more a throbbing pressure began to build behind her temples.

"Tala?" Wrench asked concerned far more for her well being than his own. He started slowly walking toward her.

With each step he took she fired a shot, and this painful pressure built further in Tala's head. Each shot missed until he was a few meters away. She held the gun at his chest, she had tears rolling down her cheeks although she didn't understand why. Her head was pounding and she pulled the trigger for the final time.

Except she didn't, she couldn't, her body wouldn't let her. She let out and enraged, painfilled, scream and collapsed on the ground, just before going unconscious she whimpered. "Who's Tala?"

-

M.M stood up from her surveillance room, slamming her headset into the ground as she glared furiously at the screens.

"Miss." One of her scientists asked timidly.

"What?" She snapped.

"She must have got so mad the emotional suppressors f-figured they would do a reset." He said, clearly intimidated by his livid boss.

"And?" She hissed.

"They knocked her unconscious and are probably eraseing her memory of the past day or so, as to not t-trigger the emotional response again."

She sat back down. Instantly going back to her usual level headed self. She smirked. "That's perfect."

-

Wrench kneeled next to the unconscious girl. He picked up her gun, put the safety on and stuck it in his belt. "What happened to you?" He whispered to her as he gingerly picked her up bridal style.

He spoke into the coms system. He told the rest of DedSec to pick them up. He felt so out of it, his mind was a mess. He didn't know what to feel. Happy because he found her again? Scared and worried because she tryed to kill him? Concerned because she doesn't seem to remember who she is? He just stood there cradling her in his arms.

Eventually the rest of the group got there and they peppered him with questions as they got in the van, but he didn't even understand what's going on. He felt like his mind was in a haze.

He just told them what happened from the moment he showed up. They listened quietly, as they drove away, their faces showing utter shock. Marcus was the first to speak up.
"Do you think there is any way we can get her memories back." He asked quietly.

"That's not the main issue with this." Ray interjected. "The people who kidnapped her sent her to kill Wrench, more likely all of us. And even if we ignore that, they probably have another way of tracking her, and are using it right now."

While Ray was talking Josh had gone over to inspect Tala, much to Wrench's dismay. He took of her glasses and inspected them he noticed the nudle company logo on them, but they weren't untouched, it looked as if someone had reprogramed them physically. The work had been done extremely well, if he wasn't the tech wizard he is, he would have missed it.

Sitara, who had been driving, parked the van in a mostly vacant parking lot.
"We can't just abandon her. Lets find and get rid of the tracker, restrain her, and wait till she wakes up for questioning." Sitara reasoned as she got out and hopped into the back.

Josh had taken the weapon from Wrench and noticed, yet again, the remarkable craftsmanship it had, the technology was cutting edge, kind of like Tala.

He looked back at her, realization written all over his face. He asked Wrench if he could see if any physically damage was done to her, Wrench was not quick to comply.

Wrench carefully flipped her over to allow Josh examine her back.
"Uh guys... Where are her wings?" He asked, effectively ending all other conversation. Everyone went silent as they realized her wings were indeed gone.

"What the fuck?" Sitara muttered.

Josh ran his fingers over where the wings normally would attach to her back. Wrench scowled at this movement, opting to not show that particular emotion on his mask. "It doesn't look like her wings were forcibly removed. Like someone detached them, not ripped them off." he elaborated. "She must have been taken by someone who created her, or at least knew how to remove her wings." He concluded.

Another more sickening thought popped into his head, but he had to be sure. He reached out to feel the back of her head.

His stomach sank.

Under her hair, above the nape of her kneck was a metal plate. He gently brushed her hair away to reveal it to the group.

"They fucked with her brain!" Wench snarled in realization.

A/N I AM SO SORRY! I know you don't want to hear more lame ass excuses, but I'm going to anyway. So here is a list (Of reasons that I'm a peice of shit).

1. I have no motivation (although that should be apparant now (THREE MONTHS!?!?). This (unfortunately) is the main reason (hence #1). (The next seven reasons could be 2. laziness 3. procrastinating 4. Me being super self-conscious (I re-read the beginning chapters and woah I suck at writing!!! I s2g I wrote writing as writeing like seven times!! (How did you put up with me?!?!) 5. I like writing plots not character development. 7. Ain't nobody got time for this!)

2. I like reading other fan-fiction more than writing myself. This is a huge one! *whispers* I kind of prefer reading fanfiction to watching new shows/YouTube. The core of my person is changeing (halp).

3. School/Drivers License. Normally my hour long bus ride to school is my Writing Time™ buuuuut I drive now (And I have a car :D) AND its summer, so I don't have a specific time to write. So this also kind of ties into my lack of motivation.

4. *Deep inhale*  I AM WRITEING THIS ON MY PEICE OF FUCKING CUNT ASS SHIT PHONE! My phone barely has a spell check. And I can never hit the right keys (Oh lawrd save my tired big ass thumbs.)! Every damn time I try to type a word over ten letters, my phone decides that it should break up the word in seven parts because in-con-site-rate is definatly what I wanted to say not fucking inconsiderate, which is want this satan spawn phone is! *calms myself* I'm sorry you had to read that.

5. The longer I waited to update the less I wanted to because I felt worse and worse about not updateing. Its a catch 22.

6. I'm so sorry! (But it will probably happen again, I'm trash)

★★★SUPER IMPORTANT★★★
**I'M NOT MESSING AROUND GUYS**
*** ▼▼▼ReadThis▼▼▼***

I WILL FINISH THIS BOOK!! (Can I call this a book? Fuck it.) I DONT KNOW WHEN, I DONT KNOW HOW (Thats a lie I am going to write it, thats how *I'm a dumb ass*) BUT I WILL FINISH IT!! (Hopefuly soon because I got my wisdom teeth surgery *cough* yesterday *cough* so I have to stay in bed for like 6 more days)
***HERES THE KICKER...***
WHEN I AM DONE WITH THE BOOK, THE 'EPILOGUE' WILL LITERALLY JUST BE IDEAS FOR A SEQUEL (That I won't write myself) BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT! (It probably won't happen but a girl can hope) *Its mostly cuz I'm Lazy™* YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO CREDIT ME (Please message me tho I want to read it. Also feel free to run wild like you could replace Tala's name with (y/n) and make it a x reader, I really dont care, YOU COULD MAKE TALA A BOY! *plz do* and I really don't mind.) ★★THERE WILL ALSO BE★★ *DRUMROLL* A CUTE SCENE THAT DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO THIS STORY. AND I WROTE A DIFFERENT (small) WRENCH LOVE STORY BEFORE THIS ONE AND I WILL INCLUDE THAT (I'll have to edit it tho). THINK OF IT AS AN APOLOGY FOR MY UNANOUNCED HIATUS.

Thank you guys for putting up with me, and I am sorry I didn't announce my hiatus, but it was partly because when following a book nothing pisses me off more than it updateing to just an Authors Note. Like rlly? (Can you tell I am just a salty person in general? Although you should be salty with me.) Hopefully updating before season four of Voltron XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.6K 21
Only 18 and her dad gave her up for slavering. She knew it would happen but not today. There she was standing there actually wishing to go back home...
BLUE VENOM By Lia

Paranormal

550 107 22
"Holy crap", I said, staring at the huge green forest opening we were standing on. Only it wasn't a forest. Thick, lush jungle surrounded us. We were...
79 7 8
⚠️ This book contains explicit content and explores adult themes. Reader discretion is advised. (⁠^⁠^⁠)o⁠:⁠-⁠):⁠,⁠-⁠):⁠-⁠$}⁠:⁠‑⁠)(⁠T⁠T⁠);⁠)👾:⁠'⁠(:⁠0...
333 29 47
She doesn't know how to let more people in. She doesn't even know how to love someone. Can that all change? Started: February 22, 2023 Completed: Aug...