Suddenly the Bad Boy is Livin...

بواسطة Nadineat2

Ella's life was full of joy and love. Everything was perfect until the night her parents told her secrets she... المزيد

Characters
1- Wait...what !??
2- Here comes the bad boy
3- Nutella caused this
4- I met my principal... in his house
5- Why is this happening to me?
6- I'm your bad boy bodyguard
7- Scary Past ?
8- Dad is here
9- Something is about to happen
10- Almost...
11-There is a storm coming
12- 'Because of me'
13- Destiny
15-He is easy to convince
16- Ashton King
17- My Ex
18- Awkward morning
19- New guys,Detention and Ed .What's wrong with this day ?
20- A surprise move
21- I own it
22- Tom & Jerry or a basketball game?
23- Can this day get any weirder?
24- End of this tiring day
25- Potato chips
26- Again
27- So what happened to the advice?
28-I'm happy to see you happy
29- Cheers
30- It can't be
31- Money ruined everything...
32- I have no mercy
33- Thank God ...
34- Just Answer
35- Amazing two days
36- He's my boyfriend
37- I'm her boyfriend
38- Dad's approval
39- Rayn doesn't know, right?
40- Fun drama
41- My cute bad boy
42- Is This Heaven?
43- Another surprise?
44- Best day ever
45- it's over
Epilogue

14- He's leaving ?

18.3K 884 67
بواسطة Nadineat2

Chapter 14

Ella's POV

Rayn was shocked at my respond, he was dazed so I just neared him and enveloped him in a warm hug .

" Ella, thank you for being here " he said while crying,his voice was shivering.

" No problem" I put my hand gently on his head and felt his soft hair.
He hugged me back and I must say, it felt nice .
I looked at the car and glanced Veer, standing there, giving me a funny expression like it says ' I know what you did there' so I just glared at him with a small smile, he giggled back.
After that I parted myself from Rayn.

" Hey Rayn I think we should... um go see your father, he has been waiting for us this whole time " I pointed out looking at his direction.

" yeah we should " he replied, then we walked toward Veer.

Veer laughed at us and the first thing he said was " You guys seem pretty close huh" with a wink.

I felt awkward didn't know how to reply but then Rayn remarked
" so? does is it bother you if we were
close? "
To tell the truth Veer and I were surprised at his reply ,I was very shocked, so we remained silent and stunned at his words.

" Are we staying here the entire day ,it's already 6:30 p.m, come on lets go back home ,I'm hungry " Rayn confirmed then opened the driver's seat door and ran the engine, so we got in, I sat in the back seat and Veer in the front seat.

I looked at Rayn from the middle mirror and I saw that his face was calm yet his eyes were red from all that crying, and I like it when someone cries their suffering for me because that shows that they cry not because they are weak, they cry because they were strong for too long .
After a couple of minutes of me staring at Rayn, we arrived home .

" Welcome home " Kevin said while standing next to the fridge, pulling the dinner that he just made.

" hey Kevin, how can I help you ?" I asked him then washed my hands

" You can sit and start eating cause dinner is ready " he announced.

" Kev, you're the best " Veer said that then sat on the corner of the table and started eating.

" Dad...  did you even washed your hands? " Rayn asked him while wiping his hands from the water.

" it doesn't matter when you're super hungry ,am I right ? " he replied.

" You are disgusting"

We sat on the table and began eating.
I peered at Rayn for seconds until our eyes meet,  I couldn't avert my eyes because I have this rule and that's
' never avert you eyes even for your enemy ' I know it's corny but when you have been living with a father as a detective, you will understand what I mean.
" Ella, do I have something on my face? " Rayn questioned me.

" No, I was just... oh yes where is Lucy ? " I changed the subject yet still staring at him.

" I don't know, and I don't  wanna know "  he said with no interest then continued eating.

" by the way you guys,  I'm leaving tomorrow " Veer out of no where said.

" what do you mean ' tomorrow ' , why you didn't tell me ?" Kevin pointed out.

" yeah,  you should have mentioned.   earlier "  I said .

" I didn't want to trouble you . I will leave first thing in the morning so you don't have to wake up. "

" oh no of course we will wake up, right Rayn! " I remarked

" depends, how early? " Rayn asked with a fork in his mouth.

" 4 a.m" Veer replied.

" oh hell no, tomorrow's the weekend, I want some rest " Rayn said then grabbed his plate and put it near the washer .

While we were arguing I got a call from mom. But that call changed my mode completely.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11.3M 261K 47
Copyrighted 2014 #1 in Teens ~In the process of rewriting~ ~CHECK OUT THE REWRITE, its written far better~ Seriously the writing in this one is SO ba...
760 22 26
We all have that one friend who we grow up with becoming the closest, but suddenly time passes and everything changes. We become strangers. That one...
102K 1.3K 42
Davina Rossi. One word to describe her is different. She's a closed off person except when she's around people she trusts. She's rude and feisty to t...
432K 15.1K 50
All rights reserved. ~ ~DUAL POV~ ~ Azalea and Aiden have never gotten along. Despite the absurdity of it, they have been rivals since birth. But...