Short Scary Stories

KayZee_Grey

Scary Stories that will creep you OUT!!! . . . . . .Please note....most of these stories aren't mine... . Еще

The Doll

Creepy 1

17 1 3
KayZee_Grey

1. Claire was brushing her teeth in front of the mirror in her bathroom, when she bent to rinse her mouth...she noticed something, her reflection didn't move...

2.Mrs Steven always complained..:“ My daughter cries and screams all night, everytime I visit her grave I ask her to stop but she wouldn't listen.

3.I woke up this morning and found my grandma brushing my hair...it felt so nice until I remembered that grandma died when I was 9.

4. Last night I heard someone call my name “ Jamie, I'm in the basement!"....as I was going downstairs I remembered...we had no basement....

       How come?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3K 343 13
Some people are obsessed with ghosts while some are interested but the real question is do ghosts even exists? What if you summon with a ghost? Will...
16.7K 408 13
The infamous killers get transferred to a dangerous asylum where only people that are very dangerous for humanity was locked up there, and unfortunat...
2.8K 411 10
🔞ធម្មតាៗគ្រាន់តែប្រើរយៈពេលដើម្បីគ្រប់គ្រង់តែប៉ុណ្ណោះ....
393K 10K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.