MJ CENTRAL

By mjcommunity

A place where we discuss all things Michael Jackson, ranging from everything and anything. Gifs, videos, pic... More

INTRODUCTION
GET TO KNOW US: SIÂN
GET TO KNOW US: SKY
MICHAEL'S APPEARANCE
KING OF STYLE
BIOGRAPHY RECOMMENDATIONS
DIANA ROSS
JACKSONS ERA APPRECIATION
OFF THE WALL APPRECIATION
THE WIZ
MAKING OF THRILLER
CAPTAIN EO + THRAD ERA
2005 TRIAL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL!

MICHAEL'S CHILDREN

363 16 14
By mjcommunity

This is a subject that's very controversial, even amongst Michael's fans. Many people question the legitimacy of Michael's children. We're not here to start a war between two sides, but Paris has made it known that she believes Michael is her biological father. Obviously, none of us has the proof, Siân and I can't state for a fact that what Paris says is true. But there's no reason not to believe her either.

We don't expect all the skeptics to leave here with their minds changed. Really, it doesn't matter to anyone if they're biologically his or not. But everyone is allowed to have their own opinion, we just hope that you will take these things into consideration before forming one.

Please remember to stay respectful in the comments xx

PRINCE

Michael Jackson Joseph, Jr (born February 13, 1997), also known as Prince Michael Jackson I, is the eldest child of Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson.

Prince was raised solely by Michael, who had received full custody rights following his divorce from Rowe in 1999.

In 2013, Prince Michael became a correspondent for Entertainment Tonight. He made his acting debut in the television series 90210 in March 2013. Prince has expressed a desire to do more acting in the future and he is also interested in film making.

One of the things Prince seems most passionate about recently is his philanthropy work. You can hear him speak about it in the interview below!

On October 6, 2015, Prince Jackson took to Twitter to lash out against an internet troll, who suggested he should stop trying to pretend to be a Jackson. Prince simply replied by saying:

"The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb" I was raised by my dad with my brother and sister.

Does Prince have Vitiligo like his father?

New York dermatologist Brian Bonanni studied several and said, "It's pretty clear that this is probably vitiligo," said Bonanni.

"That looks like vitiligo," said Dr. Raymond Boissy, professor of Dermatology at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and president of the National Vitiligo Foundation after seeing the vacation photos.
Though he said he cannot provide a diagnosis without examining Prince Michael directly, Boissy said "there are very few other dermatology issues that would render that spot so white."

In many cases, the appearance of de-pigmented lesions alone, especially in regions like the underarm, groin, and elbows, is sufficient evidence to diagnose vitiligo, says Caroline Le Poole, an associate professor of pathology at Loyola University who studies vitiligo.

"Vitiligo is on my father's side and Prince has it, too – on his arms and chest," the singer's sister La Toya Jackson said in an interview with new! magazine.

Karen Faye on her facebook, 2009
Hi, I want to know if Prince has vitiligo too? And Karen, have you talked to Elizabeth Taylor recently? How is she coping? And how is her health?
Karen Faye Kissinger: I spoke with her at Michael's funeral...we both started crying.
Karen Faye Kissinger: yes. Prince has vitiligo

Not a birthmark, either ^

Prince may not look too much like Michael, but it's been said that he looks like other members of the family, like his uncle and great grandfather.

PARIS

Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson is Michael's second child, born April 3, 1998. She's shares the same mother with Prince, Debbie Rowe. Recently she's begun to start her career as a model.

Frequently she has defended her legitimacy as Michael's biological child.

From her interview with Rolling Stone:

Over popcorn shrimp and a Clean Mean Salmon Roll, Paris agrees to address this issue for what she says will be the only time. She could opt for an easy, logical answer, could point out that it doesn't matter, that either way, Michael Jackson was her father. That's what her brother – who describes himself as "more objective" than Paris – seems to suggest. "Every time someone asks me that," Prince says, "I ask, 'What's the point? What difference does it make?' Specifically to someone who's not involved in my life. How does that affect your life? It doesn't change mine."

But Paris is certain that Michael Jackson was her biological dad. She believes it with a fervency that is both touching and, in the moment, utterly convincing. "He is my father," she says, making fierce eye contact. "He will always be my father. He never wasn't, and he never will not be. People that knew him really well say they see him in me, that it's almost scary.

"I consider myself black," she says, adding later that her dad "would look me in the eyes and he'd point his finger at me and he'd be like, 'You're black. Be proud of your roots.' And I'd be like, 'OK, he's my dad, why would he lie to me?' So I just believe what he told me. 'Cause, to my knowledge, he's never lied to me.

"Most people that don't know me call me white," Paris concedes. "I've got light skin and, especially since I've had my hair blond, I look like I was born in Finland or something." She points out that it's far from unheard of for mixed-race kids to look like her – accurately noting that her complexion and eye color are similar to the TV actor Wentworth Miller's, who has a black dad and a white mom.

BLANKET
Prince Michael II, also known as Blanket or Bigi, is the youngest of Michael's children. He was born on February 21, 2002 to an unnamed surrogate mother.

OTHER WHITE PASSING PEOPLE OF COLOR

Rashida Jones
Daughter of Quincy Jones and Peggy Lipton

Sofia Richie

Rachel Meghan Markle

IN CONCLUSION
I understand there will still be differing opinions on this subject. But I do hope we can all agree that they are Michael's children, biological or not. He raised them and loved them and was proud of them; that's all that should matter. Still, feel free to leave your opinions in the comments!

Like them or not, Michael would abhor some of the things his fans are saying about his children. For Michael, I believe we should be there for them or just ignore them. But we shouldn't bully them, as some fans do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 2.2K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
206K 1K 192
Mature content
243K 37.4K 97
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
30K 1.7K 40
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...