The Highlander's Touch

By dkcombs

*Want a paperback copy? Go here: https://goo.gl/forms/lhJx5X63RTGG90T93 (The link is also on my profile)* T... More

The Highlander's Kiss (Book 2) is NOW LIVE - And in a Boxset!
Copyright and Disclaimer
THT | 1
THT | 2
THT | 3
THT | 4
THT | 5
THT | 6
THT | 7
THT | 8
THT | 9
THT | 10
THT | 12
THT | 13
THT | 14
THT | 15
THT | 16
THT | 17
THT | 18
THT | 19
THT | 20
THT | 21
THT | 22
THT | 23
THT | 24
THT | 25
THT | 26
THT | 27
THT | 28
THT | 29
THT | 30
THT | 31
THT | 32
THT | 33
THT | 34
THT | 35
THT | 36
THT | 37
THT | 38
THT | 39
THT | 40
THT | 41
THT | 42
THT | Epilogue
The Highlander's Kiss [Book: 2]
SIGNED PAPERBACK AND KINDLE GIVEAWAY
Update on The Highlander Legacy Series - Book 3 Coming Soon

THT | 11

227K 6.5K 1.2K
By dkcombs

Hey, so, I know many of you are going to hate me for this, but I have a problem.

I'm now living on my own and raising two puppies, as well as working full-time. Most of my paycheck goes to paying bills, rent, and dog food+vet bills, since they're both still getting their series of shots.

I want to proffessionally edit and publish The Highlander's Touch, as well as get a new cover. To do all of that, I have to take it off as "free" from Wattpad.

Until Jan 4th, 2015, there will be a 20% discount code on Smashwords for the full, raw version of THT. (you can find the promo code on my profile). I will update the book when it is completely edited, and will notify you all so that you can RE-download it as the completed version, free of charge.

I am so sorry that it's come to this. If I could afford to do all of the work I want to with that book out of my own pocket, I would. But after losing Dawn, moving out on my own, and coping with two needing puppies, I just...can't.

Purchase link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/423141

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 2K 37
*WATTYS 2018 SHORTLISTED* *FEATURED ON WATTPAD JANUARY 2018* NATASHA BLACKMORE is barely hanging onto her crown after all five of her suitors have be...
3.3M 212 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
222K 11.2K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
10.1K 821 17
[Warning; This book has plenty of foul language that sometimes borders on obscene, a couple of drool-worthy males, a smoking hot MC, and a storyline...