The Lost Blessing || Alisha D...

By TrueNexus

You stood in front of the human girl, she pleaded for the blessing of the Seraphim... Your fellow Seraphim br... More

Thunder
Identity
Conflict
Ladylake
Second Encounter
The Festival

Granted

630 11 1
By TrueNexus

The surrounding Seraphim walked away in disappointment. One of them told Sorey to lead the girl away, before anything bad happens. You could almost see tears swelling up in the girl's eyes.

"We should go tell gramps." Mikleo prompted.

"Y-Yeah." You turned and slumped towards gramps' house.

You and Mikleo walked silently up the green hills. You snuck a glance at the girl and saw Sorey escorting her to his house.

"You're not thinking of anything reckless are you?" Mikleo said over his shoulder.

"Define reckless." You said blandly.

"If you wanna help, just say it. You've never been the type to just let someone go like that."

You let out a sigh. Then smiled, because he was right...

13:00
[Gramps's house]
"How could you be so reckless!?" Gramps scolded Sorey, who was kneeling on the mat.

"S-Sorry, but, I just couldn't leave her there." Sorey replied weakly.

You couldn't stop thinking about her. She said something about the world below, being in a danger of some sort. You wondered if there was anyway to help her.

"The thing is, she can't see seraphim." You muttered.

"Hm!? You intend to further interfere with her!? Y/N!" Gramps turned his attention to you.

"No, I..." You tried to speak.

"I understand that you boys are just trying to be kind-hearted, but humans are not welcome in our realm."

"Then why did you give us the Celestial Record?" Sorey retorted. "A book which details an era in which both humans and Seraphim coexisted."

"We were able to talk to the humans through gifted humans known as mediums." You added on.

"What they're trying to say, is that if an era like that existed..." Mikleo said while holding his chin.

"Then why can't we bring it back?" Gramps continued.

Sorey nodded with determination burning in his eyes.

"The past is the past. Something like that would be nearly impossible." Gramps rasped.

"But, old man-" You tried to say.

"Besides, that era was a very long time ago."

"S-Still." Sorey gritted his teeth.

"Enough!" Gramps bellowed. "The girl will leave in 3 days, understood?"

"Yes gramps." Sorey said in defeat.

"Well, that's that. I'm gonna go sleep." You said in conclusion as you walked out.

Sorey and Mikleo stood up and followed.

"Mikleo." Gramps called. "A little talk."

Mikleo stayed in while you and Sorey left.

"I'm gonna go take care of the girl, see ya." Sorey dashed.

"In that case, I'll see what the old man has to say."

You tried opening the door to his house but it was locked. Heh, what he doesn't know is that I left some of my winds in there... yes, that's as weird as it sounds.

You leaned on the exterior wall of his house and began to read the wind in gramps' house.

"Mikleo." Gramps began.

The voice was a little echoey and static, but you were only a novice so it's no surprise.

"You have to tell Sorey that-"

All of a sudden your ears started ringing. You screamed in pain and covered your ears, though the ringing didn't stop. After 10 seconds the ringing ceased, and you could hear their conversation again.

"Understood." Mikleo said in obedience.

Damn, I missed it. Gramps must've shocked my wind with his lightning.

"To think he'd go so far." You said under your breath.

"What's that?" Mikleo said from behind you.

"Agh!" You staggered back onto your behind.

You saw Mikleo with a small smirk.

"Oh look, they're heading somewhere." Mikleo looked out at Sorey and the girl.

"Hey, let's go have some, fun, with Sorey." You said with a little emphasis on fun.

"You read my mind." Mikleo smiled.

"Eyy, Sorey, my man, what ya doin'?" You wrapped your arm around Sorey's neck.

"Going hunting with the girl." Sorey answered innocently.

"Hunting? Hmm, are you on the hunt for..." You pointed at the human. "Her heart?" You whispered in his ear.

"W-What? No."

"It's perfect, the birds, the bees, the flowers and the trees." Mikleo sang sloppily.

"Human love." You teased.

"No, it's not like that!"

"Sorey's hoping to get some lovey-dovey action with a girl." Mikleo said.

"What does that even mean?"

"You're too young, little girl." You said with a smile.

"We're the same age, and I'm not a girl!"

You and Mikleo laughed.

"Man, your reactions are priceless." You said in between laughs.

"You're so easy to toy with." Mikleo added.

"Not cool guys." Sorey said in annoyance.

"Uh oh, the girl's staring at you." You told Sorey.

He turned and waved with a smile at the girl. She gave a small little wave and smiled, but it was so fake that it looked like a grimace.

You started bursting out in hysterical laughter.

"SHE THINKS YOU'RE INSANE!!" You laughed even harder, falling onto the ground and rolling around while holding your stomach.

"Let's go." Mikleo prompted.

You, Sorey and Mikleo walked towards a tree which kept you hidden from the prickleboar ahead of you. The girl kept behind you.

"The hell's that thing on your back??" You whispered to Sorey.

"It's a bow and arrow." Sorey muttered back.

He pulled the wooden bow off his back and aimed at the unsuspecting creature.

"You're doing it wrong." Mikleo said and disrupted Sorey's focus.

Sorey fired and the arrow was about to stray to the right of the prickleboar, but you intervened and, using a seraphic arte, guided the arrow straight to the prickleboar's trachea.

I like to call that arte "Aimbot".

"Got it!" Sorey celebrated.

"Wow, you seem to be good at this." The girl said in awe.

"Well, I've been doing this for pretty much, my entire life." Sorey smiled.

"But I'm the one who hit the pig." You mumbled...

21:00
[Sorey's House] (After hunting)
You sat on the bed next to the girl, who appeared to be sleeping.

"Man, prickleboar stew is the best." Sorey said while laying back.

"Yeah, but having pretty much the same meal, pretty much every day has its drawbacks. Isn't there anything else to eat around here?" You complained.

"Well, there are still a bunch of herbs if you want."

"No thanks."

The fireplace in Sorey's house crackled, and it sent an orange, luminescent glow throughout the night. You turned your attention to the sleeping girl, who was facing you, and barely even making a sound.

You gently caressed her cheek.

"She must've been through a lot if she made it through to Elysia." You said.

"Yeah, she had to fight against Gramps' domain."

"Not only that," Mikleo came in through the front door, "but she made it through Aroundight forest as well."

"She deserves to rest." You pulled the blanket over her shoulder, and laid down next to her.

You placed your palm on her cheek, which was warm and soft. You wrapped your arms around her slim waist and couldn't take your eyes off her beautiful face.

Her eyes fluttered open and she slowly woke up. She stared at you with her emerald-green eyes, as if she could see you.

"AHHH!!" The girl screamed and pushed you off the bed.

She backed up against the wall and you fell to the floor with a thud.

"W-W-Who was that?? What was that??" Her breathing went erratic, and small beads of sweat formed on the sides of her forehead.

"S-She could see me?" You said in shock.

"Impossible." Mikleo said under his breath, surprised.

"What's wrong??" Sorey rushed over to the girl.

"T-There was someone there." She trembled. "A person, he was right next to me, I swear!"

"Oh boy." Mikleo facepalmed.

"U-Uhm, well, that person you saw, was Y/N." Sorey explained.

You stood up. How was she able to see me?

"Y-Y/N? Where is he now?"

Maybe I was focusing too hard, there's a rumour going around that if a seraph focuses hard enough, they can be sensed by humans close-by.

"Actually, Y/N is a seraph. Which is why you can't see him."

"A seraph? So they do exist!" The girl's eyes glimmered.

"Yeah, that guy's a wind seraph."

"And an extreme idiot too." Mikleo said.

"But... if the seraphim really do exist... then, my pleas, at the gate... they refused?"

"U-Uh, well, um, how do I put this?" Sorey thought of something to say.

You walked over to her and held her hand.

"M-My hand... something is..." The girl's voice was soft, soothing and resonated throughout your being.

She looked around, only to see Sorey in the room. You moved her cheek so you could look into her eyes. You focused on her eyes. The green, shimmering emerald eyes which shone with beauty, looked right at you.

"You're wrong, human girl..." You spoke.

The girl gasped, you presumed she could hear you.

"The seraphim did not ignore your request, I am the one to grant it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
159K 7.5K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
600K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.