Altissian Princess | Noctis L...

By reggxe

Y/N L/N is the princess of Altissia, the grand capital of Accordo. She is sent out on a mission to protect th... More

I: My home
II: Mission
III: Arrival
IV: Sabertusks and Camping
V: Meeting Cloud Strife
VI: Ardyn at Galdin Quay
VII: Future-Seeing Headaches
VIII: Ill News
IX: Ravus
X: Deadeye
A/N
MUST READ A/N
XI: Lestallum

A/N

1K 14 3
By reggxe

So I actually want to know if you guys are enjoying the book, and if you want to have special cutscenes and such like AUs. I can publish them, although they might take some more time.

Also, do you want alternative endings, or just the one true ending of XV. Like for example, for alternative I can write sad and happy endings. For the one ending, I can writer the actual ending for XV or another alternative to that but there won't be the true one.

I just want to know since I kinda have a hate/like relationship with the ending of XV 😅.

So yeah I just wanted to get some info on you guys! Baiii!

-Midnight

Update!
Okay so I just remembered I had the story all planned out for the ending so I am really sorry for those who wanted the alternative. I wrote down the plans a couple days before this A/N came out so yeah :P. Again, I apologize for the notice and I will commence with the rest of the story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 905 29
As the youngest member of the Kingsglaive, your job has always been relatively simple, even if your life hasn't been. You are - as the name of the o...
16.2K 607 37
[BOOK ONE] A Final Fantasy XV, VII and XIII Crossover °°°Noctis' childhood friend, the Healer, had died after she battled with a daemon that attacke...
50.7K 1.3K 35
Y/N L/N was of ordinary noble birth, his family serving the Lucian royal family for years. Having grown up with Lucian prince, Noctis, to serve him...
82.5K 2.7K 64
Lorelai seems like your typical friendly, adventurous girl on the outside. Being a hunter, she's traversed the wilderness of Lucis, culling pests and...