Escape (Solaris Cane: Book On...

By SeizetheDay0110

We exist. That's what was written in the letter. And after that, her life changed. Four years after an accide... More

Escape - Chapter 1
Escape - Chapter 2
Escape - Chapter 3
Escape - Chapter 4
Escape - Chapter 5
Escape - Chapter 6
Escape - Chapter 7
Escape - Chapter 8
Escape - Chapter 9
Escape - Chapter 10
Escape - Chapter 11
Escape - Chapter 12
Escape - Chapter 13

Escape - Prologue

1.6K 103 85
By SeizetheDay0110

Solaris,

Once you read this letter, there’s no going back. We have no time to lose.

They’re coming for you. They’ll know you know.

We exist. You know what I’m talking about. That doubt you’re feeling? They did it. It’s a safety precaution so that you’ll never suspect of who we are and what they did.

No, I can’t say who. I’m Compelled.

Whatever life you’re leading, whatever attachments you have, leave them. It’s a burden to be who you are, trust me, I know.

Don’t worry. There are people who’ll help, people like Markus Galloway, Leilani Bena, Seal Lenor. You have to do exactly what those people say, or else it’ll be too late.

Remember, I’ll always be with you.

Alaine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 350 37
*Mature content within* '' Even if it means killing my own mate, I will get my revenge.'' ---- ----- She's the reason that there is an obligated cur...
56.9K 2.8K 29
~ 5k words per chapter. And I let it happen. I closed my eyes, turned my back, and gave in to the sunlight. And for the first time, I've experience...
Mistaken By Amanda and Amy

Mystery / Thriller

3.9K 358 33
I smile as I look up at the stars, that are twinkling brightly. They're so beautiful. I can't wait for my walk in the park. I start to feel dizzy and...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...