A New Beginning - a Quentin M...

By JustMe4You2

Tessa was born and raised in sunny L.A., well until her parents divorce that is. Two months before her 17th b... More

Tessa Louis Jackson (1)
The beginning (2)
Where has the time gone? (3)
It's not what you think (4)
Our secret (5)
The break (7)
Is she back? (8)
This can't be happening (9)
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed(10)
Don't worry Princess (11)
Gorgeous (12)
Gone (13)
Lost (14)
Found (15)
She can't break us (16)
Anything for you (17)
Perfect (18)
Boys will be girls (19)
I do (20)
Hawaii (21)
Sequel

What about me? (6)

610 15 3
By JustMe4You2

I wake up to my phone ringing next to my face. Squinting I check the time and caller I.D. It's six thirty a.m. and of course it's Dylan. I answer "Hello?" I say groggily.

"Good morning sunshine! I'm at your front door but your dad isn't answering."

I moan "Hold on." I hang up and run down the stairs to unlock the door. "Hi." I trek back up the stairs.

Dylan follows, "Where's your dad?" He sits on my bed and pulls out his phone.

I scratch my head, "he's in bed sick" I lie.

"Well I hope he feels better."

I go to my closet and grab a navy blue lace dress. "What about this." Dylan looks over his shoulder and shakes his head no. So I grab a maroon t-shirt dress. "This?" He looks back again and gives me a thumbs up. I roll my eyes, grab a bralette, and my phone then head to the bathroom. Once inside I unlock my phone and see three texts from last night from Quentin.

Quentin: I had phone today... I hope you did to. If so maybe I can pick you up tomorrow to?

Quentin: Is that a no?

Quentin: I understand, you chose Dylan.

I quickly text back.

Me: Sorry I fell asleep as soon as I got home! I had fun to. If you still want to I'd like to hang out. :D Maybe at my place?

Since he sleeps in till noon I don't expect an answer for a while. I slip my bralette and dress on then open the door so I can talk to Dylan while I get ready. "Are you excited for today?" I brush through my hair.

He comes and stands in the doorway, smiling at me. "Why what's today?"

I shrug my shoulders "another day of Mr. Texas." We both laugh and I coat my eyelash with a thin layer of mascara.

"You're beautiful you know that?"

I look at him still in the doorway and blush. "You're not bad looking yourself."

"Shucks" he turns around and goes back to my bed. I turn off my bathroom light and grab Dylan's hand, pulling him up off the bed. "I just got comfortable" he whines.

"Dance with me!"

"You're crazy Tessa." He shakes his head and picks up my backpack. Grabbing my hand he pulls me down to the front door.

"Hold on!" I run to the kitchen and pack a lunch then grab my white scandals. "Now lets go." He takes my hand again and walks out to the car, yet again opening the door. As he hops in the drivers seat he tosses my backpack in the back. I buckle up and slip on my scandals. "Aux cord pretty please."

"Nope it's my turn." He turns on some rap song, I think it's called That's What I Like by Bruno Mars or something, and starts driving. We get to school and he grabs my backpack as I climb out of the car. He hands it to me and I shove my phone in the side pocket. "We should hang out after school." He nudges me.

"Um"

"I mean with Tanner and them" he stutters out.

"We'll see" We reach the front doors and split up.

4th period

I get to class first and sit in my seat. All of a sudden I see Dylan in front of the door, he winks at me then looks at Ms. Fisher. He pulls off his shirt, puts on a new one and covers himself in cologne. I laugh as he sits down next to me. The bell rings and Ms. Fisher walks in "That's not what I meant yesterday Mitchell, but it is a start."

"Your welcome" he says cockily. 4th period ends and we head to lunch, he goes through the line like always. While I'm waiting for him to get back I check my phone and see a text from Quentin.

Quentin: I made other plans just hang out with Dylan.

Me: Did I do something wrong?

He reads my message but doesn't reply. I check his Instagram and see that he posted a picture with a girl half an hour ago. he captioned it "Happy this cutie could come keep me company today. Don't know what I'd do without her."

"Oh" I whisper.

Dylan sits down next to me "what's wrong?"

I lock my phone quickly "uh my dad had to go to L.A. for the night." I pause and think for a second "do you want to spend the night?" I was going to ask Quentin to but if he wants to be like that, two can play at that game.

"Are you sure Tess?" He looks at me questioningly. I nod my head and steal his chocolate milk. "Hey that's mine!"

"Fine here" I hand him my mountain dew. He quickly grabs it and we eat. Lunch ends and 5th period is just as annoying as any other day. 6th period we lay on the couch together, but this time my head is on his chest and his legs are propped up on a chair.

He rubs my back softly "so what's the plan for tonight?" He asks quiet enough for only me to hear.

I shrug "movie marathon?"

"Sure I'll just tell my mom that I'm sleeping at Tanner's" he leans down and kisses my forehead.

All I can think is that this isn't right.

They go to their last two classes then school ends

I stand up and toss my backpack over my shoulder. Dylan comes up from behind me and takes it from me. "Hey dude that's mine."

"I'm trying to be a gentlemen! Let me carry your bag!"

"Fine." We walk hand in hand to his car and drive to my house. "You probably should park in the garage." I jump out and open the garage door for him. He pulls in and I close it behind him. I meet him inside waiting for me at the stairs. "Food? I'm starving!"

"You know me so well" a grin covers his face.

"Alright go to the living room and pick a movie. I'll put a pizza in the oven."

"Yes sir" I smack his arm and he runs off. I preheat the oven and grab a cheese pizza from our deep freezer. As I wait for the oven to heat up I get on my phone and go through snapchat stories. Dylan comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me close. "How does The Boy sound." He tucks my hair behind my eat and kisses my eat, sending shivers down my body.

"Isn't that a scary move?" I turn myself around so we're face to face.

"Of course" he slowly lowers his hands to my butt. "You're not scared are you?"

"Maybe." I look up at him and get the urge to kiss him. He smiles down at me. "Dylan I-I" I'm interrupted by his lips crashing into mine. He lifts me onto the counter and wedges himself between my thighs. As we're making out his hand starts to go up my dress.

He pulls away making me crave his lips even more "we should stop." He gives me a kiss and helps me off the counter.

"Did I do something wrong?"

He holds my face with his hands "absolutely not Tessa. I have to learn to control myself around you." He looks at my lips, "I want you to be happy and not feel pressured by me." He lets go of my face and puts the pizza in the oven, setting a timer on his phone.

"But you weren't pressuring me? I wanted to do that."

He grabs my hand and takes me to the living room. "Then we can continue later. Sit." he sits down next to me. "We have all night to make out and I just don't want to move too fast" he says softly holding my hands.

"I thought you wanted to do it with me" I say hurt.

He runs his hand up my thigh "I do. I mean I really do, but I can wait. Like I said, your worth it. I'm not the type that constantly needs sex to be happy. So I'll hold off until you are ready or you choose not to be with me. Until then I'm going to take advantage of the time I do have with you." He removes his hand from my thigh.

I smile to myself, he's so sweet. I kiss him quickly, "I'm going to change into something comfortable. Do you need something to wear?"

"No I keep extra clothes in my car."

I nod my head and head upstairs. I leave my bedroom door open because I figure I'll hear him come up the stairs. I pull a t-shirt and a pair of shorts out of my drawers. I set them on my bed and pull off my dress then my bralette.

*Dylan's P.O.V.*

I sit on my phone as I wait for Tessa to come downstairs and I see it's on 3%. Of course the time I get invited to spend the night with the Tessa Jackson, I don't have a charging cord. Maybe she has one I can borrow? I run up stairs and turn into her room. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I cover my eyes... She's naked. I hear her run into the bathroom so I uncover my eyes. "I'm so sorry Tessa I thought you were changing in the bathroom." I plead through the door. She emerges fully dressed and her face the color of a lobster. I pull her into a hug.

"Can we forget this happened?"

"Sure anything you want." I look around her room and see a charging cord. "I was actually coming to ask to borrow that."

"Go ahead" she tosses her phone on her bed and leaves. I plug in my phone and leave it on her nightstand. "Dylan! Pizza is ready!" I hear her scream from downstairs.

I run down the stair and into the kitchen. She hands me a plate with two pieces on it. I follow her into the living room and we sit next to each other. She turns on the movie and sits Indian style. How can you not like her? When we finish our pizza we set our plates on the coffee table and she leans onto me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close, kissing her forehead. I can't even concentrate on the movie, all I can think about is her standing in her room. Naked. I mean yes I feel bad for walking in but I wouldn't take it back. Tessa eventually gets so scared she refuses to watch. "Do you want me to turn it off?"

"Yes please."

I reach and grab the remote off the coffee table. "What next?" She doesn't answer so I look down at her. She sits up slightly and wraps her hand around my neck, staring into my eyes with her lips slightly parted. "Damn" I whisper. Our lips crash together and I pull her on top of me.

I run my hands from her waist to her butt and squeeze. She moves in closer and takes off my shirt.

Just as I start getting a boner she smiles at me "We have more time later." She winks and climbs off of me grabbing our plates, taking them to the kitchen.

"That's not fair." I announce loudly.

She comes back and sees my boner. Laughing she says "you should go take care of that."

Two movies later

*Tessa's P.O.V.*

The movie ends and I sit up and stretch. I look at the clock on the wall, almost midnight. I turn and run my hand down Dylan's chest. "Let's go upstairs. It's getting late."

He stands up and picks me up bridal style. Then carries me all the way to my bed. "Do you want me to sleep on the couch?"

"No" I scoot over and hold open the covers "get in." He turns of the light and slides in next to me. I cuddle into him and trace circles onto his bare chest. I softly kiss his lips and he kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight babe." He shuffles before placing his hand on my hip. I'm not sure who fell asleep first but we both fell asleep quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 43 18
Clara wasn't the most popular girl in school actually she was the opposite she was the most unpopular girl she only had 1 real life friend and all he...
42.4K 671 50
Tanner Braungardt's twin sister Tori Braungardt is confused.... She likes Dylan Mitchell... He likes her. But she also likes Quentin Mcconathy... And...
23.5K 310 29
Taylor spend most of her life living with her mother, He and Her Mom broke up when she was only a baby. Her mother remarry when she was five, and bre...
1K 28 27
Tessa was a 17 year old girl who was born in Tennessee, but when her mom died and her father couldn't deal with a sad 14 year old, he shipped her off...