Queen of the Mind Palace // S...

By FnchDrcy

Molly Hooper knows love. She's grown up with love, felt the overwhelming rush of ecstasy it provides. Felt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Fin
A/N
Cover Change
Texts

Well Hello There

2.2K 39 12
By FnchDrcy

Hey!  Welcome to my fan fiction!  I had a list of all the things I wanted to write and I was like "pick one and do it."  I wasn't going to pick this one, I told myself I wasn't going to pick this, but now here we are.  Watching and reading wasn't enough.

Some chapters will be PG-14, I mean mostly one chapter in general, but I give you a heads up beforehand so.  It's rated M for Mature, if you can't deal leave.

Some chapters will be long, some will be short, some will only include one POV, some it will shift, some more than twice. 

Btw does the gif work? I don't think so whoops.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY SAWYER AND GAEL!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

752 13 11
After the fallout from Eurus and Sherringford Sherlock's first mistake was sending Mycroft to deal with Molly and the phone call. From there Molly an...
48.9K 2.2K 52
in where he realises he can fall in love. - there's more to than addiction. there's more to than the past. obviously. but for some reason, ophelia st...
21.4K 641 25
Kat, the daughter of Consulting Detective, Sherlock Holmes, and Forensic Pathologist, Molly Hooper, helps her father on many of his cases. It's the o...
1.4K 20 40
Molly Hooper and her sister, Loo, have just moved to London after losing their father. Molly gets a new job teaching at the same school as a certain...