Ocean Child

Galing kay hailee_briggs

when Serena Blu returns from boarding school for the summer she re-connects with her old family friend, Brade... Higit pa

1- Dinner
3- Date
4- Party

2- Icecream

22 4 4
Galing kay hailee_briggs

"Wow. Mr. All american boy, finally grew a pair of balls." I joke and he laughs taking another drag.

"You are still the same rebellious girl i remember." He laughs.

"Yea." I sigh and it goes silent.

"You remeber my girlfriend Amanda?" He asks.

"Yea, why?" I ask concerned.

"She cheated on me, with Sam Ulrich." He sighs. "We broke up when i found them banging in the boys locker room last month."

"Im so sorry." I say giving him a pat on the back.

"Its ok, i never really liked her anyway." He confesses. "So how about you? Any boyfriends?"

"Oh yea, his name is tyler. We met up at boarding school." I smile proudly. "He should be coming down in a couple months for my birthday."

"He seems like a nice guy." He says puffing smoke.

"Yea, he really is." I say smithering my cigarette in the ash tray.

"Well i had better grt back there. Before my mom flips." He says doing the same as me and walking back inside.

I wait a few more minutes before returning myself to the dinner table. Braden seems out of it kind of the remaining of the dinner.

🌊🌊🌊

I strip my dress off along with my bra and change into a comfortable silky night dress. I walk into the bathroom, brush my teeth and apply face moisturizer and then walk back to my bed. I find my laptop sitting on my bedstand, on the charger. I place it on my lap signing into netflix. I start a movie.

Half way through the movie i get bored and look at my phone. The texts from Tyler i read.

Hey babe i have some bad news

I respond: whats wrong??

He responds alost immediately.

I cant come over for your birthday  parents have a big deal that i "have" to be there for.
I can come maybe next weekend?

I say: im sorry, and thats perfect you can stay in my room. 😉.

Awww that would be great 😏

Good night Tyler, love u

Love u too babe

After we said our good night i rack through my contacts list until i come upon tyler's number.

Hey

After about 10 minutes he replies.

Hi

Whats up

Nothing you?

Just finished a movie

Cool, hey is it ok if we meet up or something tmro i cant talk rn

Yea perfect

Ok gnite

Nite

I turn off my phone and let the darkness of my childhood room rush over me. This is the room i would practically live in.

I let the darkness succumb me.

🌊🌊🌊

I had texted Braden se more this morning, setting up our hang out. We decided that i could hang with him at the beach during life gaurd duty, but if he has to save lifes he has to. Braden. Oh sarcastic braden.

I through on a white halter bikini with my speedo over it and my favorite flip flops and grab my board then basically fly out of the house. I hop into my white Cadillac and speed off towards the beach where Braden works.

When i pull up i see him in a high chair. Typical life gaurd. He immediately hops down from the chair to come meet me. I roll down my window as he stands infront if it.

"Hey." He says.

"Hey, are you able to swim on duty." I ask.

"Well only if im saving someone." He says."im off duty in a hour so the i can swim."

"Ok. Well if you need me ill be out surfing." I say pointing to my board in the back seat.

"Ok." He says and walks back over to the chair.

I step out of the car and lift my board out of it and put it under my arm. I then do a light jog towards the ocean. I paddle out farther and farther u til im level with some other surfers.

I catch a medium size wave and coast with it through the ocean. I can feel some other surfers staring at while they ride their puny waves.

I had been taken to surfing and swimming lessons at age 6, because that was what i wanted for my birthday at the time. My instruction Alonzo Hitchens had taught me everything i know, he was the best money could buy.

After a couple waves, i wipe out bad. Im drug under water, i flail my arms grasping for anything to hold onto to. My back hits the bottom of the sandy ocean floor, i had just missed a rock. That would have knocked me out cold, i swim up but another wave coems crashing down ontop of me. I hear a whistle and the splashing of someone swimming.

It's Braden.

"Serena!" He yells swimming as fast as he can towards me.

I keep my head up for a second enough for some air to fill my lungs but i tumble back under. I feel his strong arms grab me, pulling my head back up to the sky. He puts a lifegaurd raft under me, i cough out some water.

"What happened?" He asks with a concerned look.

"My board-" i cough. "It mustve buckled and the waves must've swept me under. Im ok."

"Are you sure? I mean protocal says i should take you to the infermatory." He says gesturing to the wooden building over by the gift shop.

"Nah. Im fine. Try not to make a scene."i joke as everyone already knew i almost drowned.

I dont what happened. Never in my 11 years of surfing have i wiped out that bad.

"Ok ill take you back to shore." He says.

"No, really you dont have to-" i say.

"No, i do." He insists cutting me off.

He starts paddling us backto the shore.

"My shifts over." He says with a hopeful smile.

"Awesome." I say as we walk off the shore.

"I dont knkw if we should swim. How about some icecream." He offers. "Mr. Woud has gotten some new flavors while you were gone."

"That would great." I say and we both start the short walk through town to the local icecream shoppe.

"Hey Mrs.Wo-" i start.

"Serena? Darling is that you?" Mrs.Woud interupts Braden.

"Hey Mrs.Woud, yea its me." I say.

"Oh darling its been ages since ive seen you here!" She cries out.

"I know, ive been busy." I say leaving out my boarding school.

"Ok so what can i grt you? Trevor is out today so im in charge." Mrs.woud says.

"What do you want?" Braden asks.

"Ill have cookie dough." I smile

"Ok. Mrs.woud can we get a cookie dough and a peanut butter smash?" He asks kindly stepping up to the counter.

"Certainly." She says scooping the ice cream and putting two scoops each onto a cone.

"Here-" He says starting to hand a ten.

"No. No. No." Mrs. Woud waves off. "Its on the house."

"If you insist." He says dropping the ten into the tip jar and mrs.woud rolls her eyes sarcastically.

"Take care kids!" She says waving as we start to take a walk around town.

Ok i dont want you guys to get excited like im going to update everyday. Its spring break for me so i have alot of empty time to fill. But im doing track so it might not be a scheduled uldate for awhile, but ill try to update when i can. Ok guys plz vote, comment and enjoy!

-Hailee

⛤ click it 👈

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...